• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Upgrade: Iron Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but using only Handbooks like the majority of our Marvel Profiles is incredibly lazy, and I have shown that these handbooks can be vastly inaccurate with the in-comic content, such as with 80s The Living Tribunal. A 5 minute websearch made me found Universal+ stuff for 60s and 70s Tribunal, for instance.

Okay, here are the feats:

Ultron-6:

Easily defeats the Avengers, comprised of Thor, Goliath, Wasp and Iron Man. This is Ultron's first fight.

Knocks back Thor, Goliath, Hank Pym and Wasp with an energy blast.

Fights the Avengers again with a reformed body, and knocks down Thor with an energy blast.

Ultron-8:

Fights and defeats the Avengers, comprised of Captain America, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch, Wonder Man, The Vision, Black Panther and The Beast

Physically overpowers both Thor and Wonder Man, and his strikes are compared to Mjolnir

Ultron-9 (Only appeared in one issue, but his feats are consistent with previous forms):

[1] Matches Thor in physical strength]

Ultron-11:

Breaks Angry Hulk's legs with a blast

Ultron-17:

A single one of his Adamantium Drones, Ultron-16, takes on Firestar, Black Panther, Iron Man, Captain America and Thor at once

Fights against the entirety of the Avengers at once and was winning handly.

Ultron-19 (The one who's a robot woman):

Ultron's most powerful form so far, stated in-story.

One-shots Mole Man's greatest monster with absolute ease, when the smallest ones were overpowering Ares

Liquifies all of Mole Man's army with ease

Defeats Ares with a stare

Hurts The Sentry

Fights with The Sentry. His "Power of 1000 Suns" is even stated by her, so no excuse that he was weaker in the story.

Defeats the Sentry while also fighting an Iron Man army and hacking into the whole world

Ultron-20:

Fights with Adam Warlock

Fights against Adam Warlock and Nova

Fights against Adam Warlock and 100% Quasar

Age Of Ultron Ultro:

In the future, at the height of his power, he:

Killed Thor, Hulk and many other heroes

Broke Captain America's shield

Took a blow from Thor and brought him to his knees

Defeats the whole Avengers in combat

His drones kill The Thing

His drones kill a bunch of heroes including Red Hulk

His drones kill She-Hulk

Final Form Ultro:

Defeats literally everyone

Considering all that Matt has put into this, I don't see a problem with the upgrade. Ultron really isn't inconsistent as far as I remember. Even though I've read only a decent amount of stories with him featured in it. For the most part, he's pretty consistent. Again that's based off my own knowledge of him, which is limited I'll admit.

Due to Matt's scans. I can agree with this.

I'm actually also with Matt here like the rest. Ultron looks right about consistent enough to being able to fight against the likes of the Avengers and other heroes that include those of Hulk and Thor. And the one of Ultron fighting against Sentry who in that issue series is said to have "power of 1000 suns" and whatnot, that sounds much higher than 6-A.

I've also looked into a respect thread of the scans he posted that came from it. I can see Ultron getting a higher upgrade than 6-A here.

How I would rank Ultron:

Attack Potency: 4-B (Consistenly depicted as a threat to the entirety of the Avengers, and has overpowered Thor on numerous occasions) | 4-B (Capable of easily overpowering The Sentry, even while multi-tasking by fighting an army of Iron Men and hacking into all Earth's computers) | 4-B (At the height of his power, killed Thor and shattered Captain America's shield)

For his speed, scale to Thor's. Equal in all forms.

Key: Most Forms | Ultron-19 | Age of Ultron

"Final Form Ultron" is a one-story only and not very quantifiable since we don't know how superior he is to everyone he fought.

Okay then. I suppose that, given all of his feats, we should ignore the handbooks apparently being incorrect in this case.

The one issue is that Ultron-19 did not easily defeat the Sentry, as far as I can see, and from what I remember of the story. They were rather evenly matched.

No problem, but we will probably need to feature scans of the mentioned Ultron incarnations.

No problem.

So, should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back