• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel: Supporting feats for 5-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is fine to me at least.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Thank you. That also seems fine to use to me.

Based on how that feat seemed to shake the planet I'm a little surprised it's not a bit higher.

Also, given some of Foom's encounters with Hulks, there should be a "Varies", I feel.

Can someone unlock Hulk, Thor, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Hercules, Black Panther, Hank Pym, Iron Fist and Ultron?

If you write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked, my automated script can handle it.

The Sentry
Hulk (Marvel Comics)
Thor (Marvel Comics)
Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)
Hercules (Marvel Comics)
Iron Fist (Marvel Comics)
Ultron (Marvel Comics)
Hank Pym (Marvel Comics)
Black Panther (Marvel Comics)

Nevermind I got them unlocked by Sir Ovens.

Side note help updating statistics would be greatly appreciated

Thank you. Tell me here when you are done, so I can re-lock the pages.

Irc... Just saw this and everything goes to High 6C... This seems to be a lot of downplay... Also, Cyclops at his best was said to split a small planet in half. No way that's just High 6C...

The scale of Cyclops' actual feats have consistently been much lower than that though.

Need these unlocked

Irc... Just saw this and everything goes to High 6C... This seems to be a lot of downplay... Also, Cyclops at his best was said to split a small planet in half. No way that's just High 6C...
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN UP FOR ******* WEEKS.

Good God dude, how ignorant can you be, you could've inputted DAYS AGO

The scale of Cyclops' actual feats have consistently been much lower than that though.
He has not used full power most times. The only thing that will change is up to tier...

We can upgrade them individually when right feats are found
To that I can agree but this looks a bit of a downplay...

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN UP FOR ******* WEEKS.

Good God dude, how ignorant can you be
Being really busy with real life matters....

I am genuinely pissed off, I try to be as transparent as I can be, I have an open discussion where EVERYONE can suggest whatever stats they wanted, I get high end feats calced and more, and people STILL complain about "bruh downplay bruh wtf"

Genuinely, what the absolute hell.

To that I can agree but this looks a bit of a downplay...
I don't disagree, but that's why we need to find proper feats for them all. Once this goes through, a separate one can be made to find more reliable statistics.

Since you know X men/Cyclops quite a bit, you could find relevant stuff to upgrade them to their rightful tier, whatever that might be.

this is why we can't have nice things, all revisions will now be ambush ùwú

I am genuinely pissed off, I try to be as transparent as I can be, I have an open discussion where EVERYONE can suggest whatever stats they wanted, I get high end feats calced and more, and people STILL complain about "bruh downplay bruh wtf"

Genuinely, what the absolute hell.
Sorry to get you angry. You did a good job and that was not my intetion but I wanted to voice my thoughts. Well its best to look later for better feats so to have another thread...

I don't disagree, but that's why we need to find proper feats for them all. Once this goes through, a separate one can be made to find more reliable statistics.

Since you know X men/Cyclops quite a bit, you could find relevant stuff to upgrade them to their rightful tier, whatever that might be.
To that I agree and you are right. I will try to help with the X-Men stuff.

5imh5k.jpg

Also, as I said before in other thread, this different tier characters have while holding back needs to go with a "normally" next to it rather than being in a vacuum. Heck the stat where they are at their peak could even not say "at peak", as our standards already state that we will portray characters at their best, it's the other stat that primarily needs clarification.

Similarly, the evidence of them holding back shouldn't be in their standard tactics, but a note below we may indicate to read in their AP.

Mindhax'd
Do people like, just forget hax win battles, and not.. AP, which is just.. always irrelevant.

Base Jean Grey solos all of Dragon Ball media combined, by her opening moves.

I know haha funny meme but I know for a FACT dudes take this kinda shit deadass and propose revisions to counter it, when like, it's pretty ******* obvious it's unnecessary.

Anyways the pages still aren't unlocked and I want to move on with a few stat updating of my own afterwards so please hurry up and open the locked pages :v

My apologies for taking so long to reply and help out. I was busy with other tasks.

Have the unlocked pages been locked again?

Okay. Thank you.

By the way, I just noticed that the Trion Juggernaut has matter manipulation and energy manipulation. Where did those abilities come from? I don't remember him demonstrating them.

Idk :v

Also I kinda have made a separate thread rn on the tier 5/6 stuff, so can we keep this closed? I don't want repeat threads active on two fronts

Okay. No problem. Sorry about being a bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back