• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. So should we continue to scale him from Hawkeye?

The problem is that that's just one feat. I'm very uncertain doing this. If a character's status are just uncertain and the profile is bad quality, I'd sooner just delete it.

It might be better to delete the profile, yes.

Okay, so Star-Lord (Marvel Comics) and Jubilee (Marvel Comics) should be deleted then.

Yeah, but he is usually portrayed as inferior. Personally I am fine with scaling him from Daredevil, but do not have a strong opinion about the issue.

Okay. I suppose that should be acceptable then.

Also about Whiplash

Should we scale him from Captain America or Iron Man? I think we should scale him to Tony

I dont know why he's 8-A when he's able to hold his own against Iron Man.

He and Iron Man also defeated a bunch of Tony Stark clones wearing Iron Man suits

So what rating do you suggest? I don't think that he has fought the newer armours.

In my opinion, Whiplash should probably be Large Island level+, since his current suit it was made from the Iron Man Armor Model 29 (Extremis), which should be superior to his Model 9 predecesor by a huge margin, but that is just me.

Talking about IM, have anyone saw the new armor? Should we add it to the profile?

Should I delete Star-Lord (Marvel Comics) and Jubilee (Marvel Comics)?

Newendigo said:
In my opinion, Whiplash should probably be Large Island level+, since his current suit it was made from the Iron Man Armor Model 29 (Extremis), which should be superior to his Model 9 predecesor by a huge margin, but that is just me.
I agree with this.

I have never been very interested in Illyana as a character. Sorry.

Likely yes, but regrettably I don't have the time available to investigate.

Yeah

@Ant

Ok, also, wasnt the Soulsword capable of harming magical beings way above Illyana's tier? and maybe we can add a key for her when she's in Limbo

I think we should scale Shang Chi to Iron Fist.

He should be =/> Iron Fist

The soul sword has shattered the crimson bands of Cyttorak and also temporarily killed Dormammu within Limbo, but the latter was Bendis writing and he doesn't care about logical powerscaling in the slightest.

I think that Shang Chi should be as swift as Iron Fist, yes.

Also, what about his tier, I think he should also be comparable to Iron Fist, Iron Fist said that Shang Chi is a better fighter than him, Black Panther and Nick Fury also said something like that. Also, in Heroes for Hire, The Cat (Who was said to be 2nd to Shang Chi) defeated Iron Fist

Well, in their original fight back in the late 1970s Shang said that Iron Fist was equal in skill to himself, but had an advantage due to his superhuman power. Regardless, currently Marvel has officially ranked Shang as more skilled than Danny, but those rankings also classified the Thing as stronger than the Sentry, so they are not very reliable. Regardless, your examples should be valid enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back