• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of bumping, it might be better if you and Sandman31 start to check through all of the Marvel profiles and write suggestion lists for how to scale them.

Is there a reason why Hercules speed doesnt scale to other Marvel 4-Bs like Thor?

If he's equal to Thor shouldn't he have something like MFTL combat speed?

The problem is that the non-flying powerhouses are generally treated as considerably slower than Spider-Man and similar characters, and have no feats of their own exceeding MHS+, whereas the cosmic characters do in fact have MFTL+ feats. It is a case of Marvel's standard "anybody can fight anybody" principle.

We can probably scale them from Captain America and Daredevil though.

Well, its just that I find it weird that Hercules is so vastly below Thor in speed when the two of them were shown to be equals and has fought numerous times sometimes having matches that last for hours (there are statements that they are so evenly match in skills that both of them cant find openings, Thor even admitted that Hercules is better than him in h2h)

There's also this feat of Hercules catching a flying sentry

Yes, but by that standard Hulk and Juggernaut should be MFTL+ as well, as should all characters that have outsped them.

I have found that Marvel is extremely difficult to scale properly.

Anyway, I would appreciate help with figuring out the scaling from the above listed calculations.

Well, then so should all of the portrayed as slow-moving brutes that he has fought over the years, but he has a variable speed tier, due to how inconsistent he is.

Anyway, can we stick on topic without derailing please?

Antvasima said:
Anyway, can we stick on topic without derailing please?
Yeah, we should deal with the human heroes first.

Daredevil and Spider-Man both have MHS+ feats. Silk being sub-relativistic makes sense as Silk is only baseline sub-relativistic, so Spidey doesn't scale since he got blitzed.

The Thing, Gray Hulk and these heavy planet hitters are supposed to be slower than Spidey.

We need a list of '''all''' the characters that should scale to each calculation though.

Thank you for he help. Preferably ask Sandman31, Quantu, Ryukama, and Matthew to give input.

So is anybody willing to help Spino with this?

Have you asked the people that I suggested to give input here?

Okay. Ryukama may or may not be able to help as well, although I am not sure.

There are some who scales to different characters who are going to be upgraded based on different calc

Examples are Iron Fist (who scales from both Daredevil and Iron Man) and Captain America (Scaling from Daredevil, Spider-Man and Iron Fist)

We should decide who they should really scale from

This is the main complication, also scaling people to Hawkeye, who I'm not really sold scales to MHS, to MHS+, just because "He's a normal human" is sloppy.

I agree with Matthew. I am always against this sloppy scaling

This type of sloppy scaling in the MCU has already be removed as a result of a revision I made. It should be removed for Marvel too.

I am obviously perfectly fine with if you wish to revise the scaling, but I am not able to help you much with figuring it out.

Well, if Matthew and Sandman are not willing to help with revising your scaling list, I suppose that we might have to use it, in lack of better options.

You should preferably ask them to give input again first though.

Okay. Thank you. If I remember correctly, he will be on an extended leave soon though, so we have to start to hurry up the schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back