• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Hax Additions: Skillz Variant

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Adding more and more to obscure characters no one would bother revising, since 2018.

Taskmaster

Hercules
Back again with a vengeance.

Lel Ant-Man made a giant fist and Maskmaster a sword.

T

• Stealth Mastery: Well, he's not hiding from anyone.
  • "Legitimately, His "Photographic Reflexes" are a Limited Power Mimicry as by the Stat Amping scan, should be listed as such": I saw this being added to Grievous' page without a CRT and I'm going to ask it to be removed in my own SW thread "soon"; it's Accelerated Development when mimicking non-superhuman powers.
  • Durability Negation? with Wide-Band Focused Particle Explosive Arrow (Knocked out the Thing: I'm gonna say no.
  • Limited Danmaku is not a thing.
H

• Minor Body Control: Doesn't seen like it, he just can live with that.
  • Pressure Points: I don't agree with the first link.
  • Poison Manipulation: I don't agree with the second link as he wasn't where the gas was.
  • Resistance to Age Manipulation is just longevity.
  • Resistance to Empathic Manipulation is good but also Soul-based.
He needed help to resist the last power and mind manip, which should be worded in the profile. The rest is all good.

• He's hiding from the security systems and describes himself to be soundless.
  • fine
  • I mean I don't know what else is it, but oh well
  • fine
  • fine
  • The point is that he knows the knowledge of non-lethal areas to stab, it's the reverse of PP
  • fine
  • fine
  • fine

What Eficiente accepted can probably be applied.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back