• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They killed Renji from Bleach and stole his Shikai, so Upgrades? OvO

P.S. this is from episode 3!

Yxdqa6iziigz
Renji's Zanpakutou's/Shikai Zabimaru

I'm only on episode 2 ):

There was a 4.6 earthquake that somone likely made...hmmmmmm

The earthquake was cause by explosives if I am not mistaken. The same ones that Jessica found in that apartment.

SPOILER: All the power levels kind of went wonky

Elecktra hurts Luke Cage, Daredevil beats up Elecktra, Danny can't hurt Luke Cage, Jessica Jones...punches people, lifts up a up an elevator.

Somehow Daredevil survived that building collapsing, but people in the real world survive collapsing buildings too, so I got nothing.

Hunterzillas: So going by that, this is what you are suggesting for Elecktra?

Elecktra: 9-C | 9-A

• Attack Potency: Street level | Room level (Able to harm Luke Cage)
  • Key: Pre-Death | Black Sky

Danny's fist also sent her flying through a wall, and she surivived. With hardly any visible wounds as far as I know, although his fist didn't make direct contact. I prefer her at wall level honestly as Black Sky. It also works with Daredevil's durability with his suit on, which he was able to take a beating in the final fight against her as opposed to when they fought in ep. 3

Danny's fist made direct contact in the first fight, the first episode.

Also Daredevil still managed fairly well against Elektra in their first outing, even got up reletavilty fine after getting kicked by her.

Late in the series, Daredevil also kicked Bakuto into concrete blocks with enough force to break them (Here at 2:21) Possibly 9-B Daredevil?

Elektra deflected a bullet and was at the very on captain americas level in terms of striking. She was able to send people flying with backhands, punches and kicks with very little momentum

I feel like The mcu defenders profiles should be updated. For some reason Jessica jones is small building level and Luke is room level. And I feel like the defenders should boost everyone up

Small Building and Room level is the same tier.

I don't even see how Luke and Jessica are in the same tier durability wise. She's gets hurt by bullets and cars hitting her, while Luke tanks cars crashing into him and bullets without breaking skin

Well, I suppose that some calculated feats to scale from would be nice.

I think elektra should get bumped. This page has some of her best feats [[1]] she's either faster the eye can see, or has some kind of teleportation it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back