• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics Discussion thread.

First.

Skyfathers need a upgrade in their profiles.

Second.

Who scale with them need a upgrade (this include old man phoenix, Gorr and Cosmic Doom from Thor future.).

Even those who are below skyfather level need upgrade in the profile's.

Even Fear and Hell lords who are below skyfather tier can challenge low 2-C (wikia statement) beings.

The skyfathers have been downgraded to an extreme degree lately, so I am not sure that we can upgrade or scale from them anymore.

Also, Weapon H was about to have his power absorbed by the Hulk, but the Leader engineered a virus that severely weakened the Hulk, so Weapon H could win.

I know that Odin was nerfed, but he is weakned since 2014 Thor run. The Odin force coming from Yggdrasil can transmute a entire dimension as seems in Doctor Strange profile.

Well, currently he is portrayed as weaker than Thor, who is portrayed as weaker than the Hulk.

In addition, Tom Brevoort has said that he is nowhere near galaxy level anymore.

Immortal Hulk get a upgrade in his own comic book, and about Thor is true, he is been portrayed as a jobber in Avengers comic. But there is some good feats in his unworthy phase.

Classic Namor is only 5-A, and I do not think that we can add an extra statistics key based on a single appearance.

Peter@ You should probably rename the thread to Part 2, lmao.

Anyway, I think that Marvel have been getting on track into making, not much unwanted PC currently afaik.

I'd still stand that Namor should scale to his own feats.

Still waiting IM's true new armor.

I don't like to see what happened to Odin in this new comics but Odin and others skyfathers have some good feats to upgrade them and this feats can upgrade a lot of marvel profiles.

Right.

Luck@ Like what? Because so far he has not shown the level of power that put him on his tier, much less something greater.

Luck@ Like what? Because so far he has not shown the level of power that put him on his tier, much less something greater.

Odin tore Heaven from yggdrasil and sealed the universe away, realms from yggdrasil are described as a universes.

Odin one shot Hela, who is comparable with mephisto (their fight would destroy the omniverse/multiverse ) and Pluto who win a figth against the stranger in tartarus.

Also Odin won a figth against Seth and that figth was toring the fabric of multiverse apart.

Seal Surtur energy who has energy to destroy all universes and yggdrasil (using otherworld).

At last Odin himself created Asgard (dimension) in the Yggdrasil (the realms in Yggdrasil are universe like) like midgard (our universe).

There are a few more feats but i would need some time to bring scans and of course that feats would scale to skyfathers or skyfathers like entity's like Phoenix, Ego, Gorr, Zeus and more.

Antvasima said:
Classic Namor is only 5-A, and I do not think that we can add an extra statistics key based on a single appearance.
If i can provide scans that can prove otherwise, would you be willing to consider any changes?

Graf Thorsdottir said:
Asgardians have been a complete joke since Aaron took over, both in powers and personalities
IDK how strong are Asgardians in general, but future Thor fought Fenix Wolverine who's claws can cut stars, so they are still showing Tier 4 power.

Newendigo said:
Luckk@ I though that you were refering to current Odin, those feats are old.

But modern Odin (post 2014) is weakened, his Odin force now is nothing like before.

Dehydration has recurrently been presented as a weakness for Namor, so preferably not.

Newendigo said:
Peter@ You should probably rename the thread to Part 2, lmao.

Anyway, I think that Marvel have been getting on track into making, not much unwanted PC currently afaik.

I'd still stand that Namor should scale to his own feats.

Still waiting IM's true new armor.
i know you strikethrough the last sentence, but he will have new standard non-specialized armor?

I don't know, tho he is currently using an alter version of Extremis armor, featuring blue light instead of yellow, nanotech and most remarkly a "V-shaped Arc Reactor". But I do not consider that being the newest armor.

Is it part of their standard equipment? If it was just a one-time feature it seems redundant.

Back