• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
archi.jpg

Discussion thread for all things Archie from the main comics, to Sabrina's series, to the adaptations like the cartoons and Riverdale...
The rabbit hole goes much deeper than you'd think.​

Apparently the Sonic crossover is canon to Sabrina 97. Cool.

Now, if only I had proof of it being canon to Sonic too...

Then we could REALLY get solid Massively FTL+ reaction scaling...

Sad that I couldn't find any cross-scaling evidence on Sonic's end, but Sabrina COULD just have Massively FTL+ combat speed in general based on this.

If we can get this calced, then we might just be balling in Massively FTL+ Sabrinaville

Someone changed my blog while I was editing it. 😭

All those 2000 era Sabrina additions down the drain -

Someone changed my blog while I was editing it. 😭

All those 2000 era Sabrina additions down the drain -
Nani the heck?
Check history, see if you can revert it or who edited it?

Meanwhile, my brain's been on the relatively regular characters, like, IIRC, Moose able to lift the back of a truck a bit, or Jughead being able to chase down a food truck vehicle due to hunger.

Nani the heck?
Check history, see if you can revert it or who edited it?

Meanwhile, my brain's been on the relatively regular characters, like, IIRC, Moose able to lift the back of a truck a bit, or Jughead being able to chase down a food truck vehicle due to hunger.
I think some of the other characters have some feats like running into walls Scooby Doo style. That might be worth checking out

Also I will never revamp the CAOS Netflix profile because I simply do not think the show is very good.

Oh and here’s a CRT for 1997 Sabrina that might give her 2-C hax.

Back