• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

Hm, I'm not sure then. I feel like it's fine to have such a similar character, like a clone, if it's distinct enough or its own character. It can be used for scaling, but that's about it I think.

What kind of disease is that? It was making the tree evil or something lol

Also, I guess we can't scale Iron Man to the duplicate if it's seemingly superior to Iron Man, based on that Mandarin scene

Y'know, if there were any feats you didn't know how to calc, like Scarlet Witch creating that mountain there, the next best thing would've been to list them down so others could get a shot at them.

I'm not against the idea of expanding the MAU page to such an extent tbh
I also wouldn't be against the idea of the Action Hour getting it's own verse page
Also i counted and Stilt-Man actually has a whopping amount of 32 seconds of screentime (this is including shots where only parts of his body/armor are shown)

ik i was just joking lmao
Although i wonder if any of the Armor Wars characters can get profiles, most of them probably have like 2 minutes screentime maximum

I also wouldn't be against the idea of the Action Hour getting it's own verse page
The MAU page may end up being split at some point, it'll be a shame but oh well...
Although i wonder if any of the Armor Wars characters can get profiles, most of them probably have like 2 minutes screentime maximum
Which characters do you mean?

If they have no proper feats they can remain without pages, I was hoping for one for Controller since I have his model.

So after Tony's armor designs were given out the villains would have still had to create the armors themselves or in some other way right?
Maybe this could justify a possibly higher rating for Blizzards intelligence? As he may have made the armor himself

If there's no implication that they had help building them (or if Mandarin helped them), then yeah that'd give them pretty high intelligence.

If there's no implication that they had help building them (or if Mandarin helped them), then yeah that'd give them pretty high intelligence.
Mandarin was still depowered during the armor wars so Blizzard and Blacklash would need to actually make their armors
Nothing is said about the way they got them iirc

I guess "At least Average, possibly Genius (Using schematics for Iron Man's armor, they seemingly built their own Exo-Armors)"

Mandarin wasn't in touch with the villains at the time of Blizzard making his armor
But he somehow gave Blizzard his armor in the two-parter finale
I'd assume he probably recreated it with his rings

Back