• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

Do they ever mention how heavy the armors are?
Nope, but considering they're metal they should be pretty heavy

During the final episode Iron Man gets a new armor/upgrade that gives him resistance to the anti-technology field
Also Mandarin gets the armor and ******* dies
unknown.png

Sadly Tony doesn't scale to the Low 4-C things and Hawkeye doesn't get a buff

Also i forgot to mention but Blizzard did not harm anyone in the Exo-Armor so it stays at a possibly
It'd also be nice for Blizzard to have a summary, however i'm not sure what it should be since there's not much to him besides him just being a goon for Mandarin and being independent for like 2 minutes of screentime

Last edited:
"Minor antagonist in the 1994 Iron Man cartoon, mostly serving as one of the Mandarin's underlings." or something like that

I imagine his Exo-Armor would be the same as the others'

Any feats from Blacklash? I also got models for him and his Exo-Armor.

The first one is interesting, it'd at the very least scale to Iron Man's durability. Melting all seven of those robots might yield something interesting.

DT is planning on making a CRT for that one of these days, he mentioned that massive blunt force trauma generates a tremendous amount of heat, but a tremendous amount of heat doesn't necessarily generate massive amounts of blunt force trauma. However, we can treat it separately like with this character's durability.

The energy needed to melt them can also at least scale to Iron Man's absorption, I'd imagine.

DT is planning on making a CRT for that one of these days, he mentioned that massive blunt force trauma generates a tremendous amount of heat, but a tremendous amount of heat doesn't necessarily generate massive amounts of blunt force trauma. However, we can treat it separately like with this character's durability.

The energy needed to melt them can also at least scale to Iron Man's absorption, I'd imagine.
Alright i'm gonna make the calc real quick then, but it seems more like reflection than absorption

Oh yeah he does say reflect so I guess it'd be his normal rating then the rating this calc gets "via reflection"

There's probably a model for him in that 'reflection mode' but lord knows where that could be, somewhere deep in the vaults of Marvel.

Admittedly the volume of 62000 cc comes from a person weighing 62 kg, definitely one a bit shorter than Iron Man, but still, the calc is good, given that they aren't exactly human and there could be some empty bits somewhere in those robots. It wouldn't get us to Large Building level, though it'd be slightly higher.

Back