• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

About time we get a character more powerful than their comic book counterpart
Every now and then we get those,

Although this Blizzard is supposedly the Donnie Gill version according to wikipedia, i don't remember his name ever appearing in the series tho
He could be added to a Donnie Gill Blizzard tabber still, I think.

Donald Gill appears to be the most prominent of the modern Blizzards, the OG Gregor Shapanka was mostly under the alias "Jack Frost" it seems.

And I feel like AA Mark 1 Iron Man should be upgraded from 9-A, cause like didn't he fight The Living Laser who stated he was going to destroy the city or the time that he destroyed an island?

And I feel like AA Mark 1 Iron Man should be upgraded from 9-A, cause like didn't he fight The Living Laser who stated he was going to destroy the city or the time that he destroyed an island?
He destroyed an island?

I do have a model for the Living Laser so he could also get a page.

Oh I missed the "AA" part, thought this was for TAS.

Fair enough if you don't want me to evaluate those, I feel like they'd help with the scaling for the series and to add more pages.

Mandarin at a funny angle
unknown.png

I'm watching the final 2 episodes now so i'll be posting my thoughts along with images that made me think those thoughts
hey look
unknown.png

As for AA, Mark I Iron Man's rating should probably be discussed now or soon

That might yield higher than his MCB feat if he completely froze them, that one building in the background looks quite tall

Their powers are natural? That's pretty similar to the original Blizzard who did gain those powers naturally. Whirlwind's always had them naturally so that isn't too odd.

Blacklash on the other hand... is he implying that the whip is part of him or something?

Back