• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

Makes sense, he had that gem in the comics at the time as well.

I guess if it has solid feats of its own that can be calculated, then it can get its own page. Is there a timeframe for the fog shutting down all those cities?

There's no stated timeframes to my knowledge, but the timeframe for the fog covering individual areas could be measured in some way i guess.
I believe we only see the fog cover Manhattan and Hong Kong on screen
Also it's worth noting that the Heart increases Mandarin's power
Edit: maybe it would be possible to somewhat assume the time it would take for the fog to cover Earth, i'll rewatch the episodes to get as much context as possible

Last edited:
a list of feats for Wanda and Century
Scarlet Witch:
Century:

Last edited:
Not sure Century'll get a page, might as well since we have a page for him, I guess.

Something else to take note of is scaling during fights and scuffles between not just heroes and villains but heroes and heroes. Not that the series is meant to be consistent on that front, but we'll get a better grasp of where everyone stands that way.

Something else to take note of is scaling during fights and scuffles between not just heroes and villains but heroes and heroes. Not that the series is meant to be consistent on that front, but we'll get a better grasp of where everyone stands that way.
Fights between the heroes do happen ocassionally in the series, but to my memory Wanda and Century aren't involved in any of them

He was also flying away, and at that distance I'm not sure we'd get much, but who knows.

I believe the typical surface area formula still works even if the character is hit with the shockwave.

Could be Tier 8 or higher ig
Calcing the distance is gonna be hard tho
I guess the best thing to do would be using ang sizing on this shot to figure out the height Iron Man was at, and maybe add some extra meters as he was flying away
unknown.png

That could work, maybe add an additional 100 m as a guesstimate for how far Iron Man got, maybe (though then again it didn't seem like he was moving very fast, just getting ready to take the shockwave).

Y'know what, the screenshot above is a good point of reference given that Tony also wanted to save Crimson Dynamo.

Don't think anyone scales to Silver Surfer. When was the Mjolnir feat?
hulk and smash angets fought against a crazed SS, in the first part of season 4 the avengers went BFR to distant places in space and time, Thor was transported to an asteroid in another solar system and his hammer traveled from earth to him at an unspecified time

hulk and smash angets fought against a crazed SS
Ah, didn't know that
in the first part of season 4 the avengers went BFR to distant places in space and time, Thor was transported to an asteroid in another solar system and his hammer traveled from earth to him at an unspecified time
Strange that it isn't noted on his profile, but would anyone scale to that?

Back