• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

I meant considering the fragment size to represent the power of the attack, but that also works i guess
At least fragments look cool most of the time

Radiation mode render (includes flame and no flame versions)
Iron_Man_Radiation_Mode_with_flame.png
Iron_Man_Radiation_Mode_without_flame.png

good good, tho sadly i think some modes will be quoteless, as a lot of them appear very briefly and the only quote related to them is Tony ordering their activation
I'm gonna look for potential Final Armor quotes now

Makes sense, that was my one thought against them getting quotes, that some will get more screentime and quotes than others

Bars in this case refers to the shockwave pressure in an explosion, in case I should clarify

Btw since you've been working on all these Iron Man calcs I figured I'd work on the Hulk series, so I've started collecting and calculating feats for that one. That way you don't have to and we can go through The Marvel Action Hour shows quicker, since we also have to deal with the F4 cartoon.

Redid the calc, it's still wall level but a lil bit higher
Btw since you've been working on all these Iron Man calcs I figured I'd work on the Hulk series, so I've started collecting and calculating feats for that one. That way you don't have to and we can go through The Marvel Action Hour shows quicker, since we also have to deal with the F4 cartoon.
Cool, i was planning on watching the Hulk series after i got done with the Iron Man calcs so that's appreciated, i might still calc a few feats tho

You could jump into the F4 series once we're done with Iron Man and leave Hulk's series to me, that way you don't have too much to work with.

Back