• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

Here is a few i found, there are also some neutral poses but they're far away
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Also you put radiation mode under Mk. I armor modes while it's actually used by Mk. II Iron Man

Last edited:
That's possible, too, I just usually imagine that each armor that comes after the last tends to be better, mostly for merchandise reasons ("get the armor that was cooler and better than the one before, kids!")

Since there is some cross scaling with Hulk and thus the F4 we may get something higher later down the line

Perhaps the final armor could be 8-A? As mark II already has an 8-B+ feat (78 Tons) and the final armor defeated Mandarin's exo-armor which should be comparable (or likely superior) to the Hands exo-armors

For now I mean

We don't have any scaling from the Hulk just yet
Ok then

BTW here's little bit more info on the Final Armor
the armor has bioenergy microprocesor with DNA based circuitry, which could restore Tony to full strength (as his life support was deactivated for a long time due to the fog) and make the armor immune to Mandarin's anti-technology fog
The armor also required infrared heat in order to activate, so perhaps this could be listed as a weakness of sorts? Tho i'm assuming it simply means the initial activation

Last edited:
Hm, DNA based circuitry... In a way that Final Armor is sort of the original Extremis Armor.
It does seem very similar to Extremis now that you mention in
So Resistance to Technology Manipulation? I feel like past armors may have had that too
Yeah it's tech manip resistance probably, if previous armors have it too than i guess this one just has better resistance?
And would restoring Tony be anything? Or is it just good life support systems

I suppose that'd count as boosting his energy, not sure if it implies that it can keep restoring Tony's life support endlessly

I suppose that'd count as boosting his energy, not sure if it implies that it can keep restoring Tony's life support endlessly
Makes sense
I also wonder what caused the final armor to get that big a power boost, as seemingly all that was done was applying the microchip (this isn't that important i'm just curious and trying to maintain the conversation)

All the Marvel Action Hour series went through some redesigns when going from one season to the next, not sure why tbh

Would probably require some digging around
Interestingly i'm seeing figures like an arctic armor, which i don't believe ever appeared in the show
I'm even seeing a U.S Agent toy

I can't seem to find any shots that show the full size of the citadels room for the HoD explosion
Speaking of the citadel, this calc uses the destruction value of concrete for the citadels walls, although now that i think about it wouldn't stone be better?

Back