• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

i managed to compile the first and last frames using the snow texture as reference
unknown.png

Guess you could use 0 degrees Celsius since that's the temperature of ice and he's basically surrounded by ice and snow.

Ah I see what you mean now

The formula goes weight x specific heat x temperature change

The specific heat of ice is 2108 J/kg, the temperature change would be... hmm. I haven't seen much on average mountain peak temperatures...

Another method for the feat could be how it takes around 333 joules to melt 1 gram of ice, you find the volume and mass of what was melted into grams then multiply it by 333 j/g.

Excluding some feats you might've overlooked I think that's more or less it for Iron Man, yeah. Scarlet Witch and the others aside, anyway.

Rewatching the episodes to find feats for SW and Century, have Orange MODOK
unknown.png

Honestly MODOK has an actually interesting backstory in this show which makes how much of a joke he is kind of sad

I also have a model for MODOK (spelled Modok in his model, not sure if they explain what his name means), but he may not have enough feats for a page (he seems to job to everyone).

The usual acronym wouldn't make sense for this version of MODOK, unless he's trying to give himself a cool nickname or something
He's not much of a fighter, but he does have a lot of inventions in the series which could justify a profile

What'd be his rating though? I know he has missile launchers and many of the usual weapons that come with his throne

Mandarin's Backstory: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
also mandarin teleporting his allies in for 5 seconds before teleporting himself and them away
What'd be his rating though? I know he has missile launchers and many of the usual weapons that come with his throne
I'm not quite sure tbh, his rocket launcher would probably have to be calced in order to give him an AP rating since i don't recall him harming any of the heroes, he takes attacks from IM so his durability can scale tho

If you find him destroying a wall or something, that'll work for us.

Also, with so many calcs just for Iron Man I'm thinking that his universe, shared with the Fantastic Four and Hulk cartoons, could get his own verse page as "The Marvel Action Hour".

Back