• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

K then, that means pretty much every villain affiliated with Mandarin needs a profile aswell
With the exception of Fin Fang Foom (as he appears fairly independent) and maybe Titanium Man?

Optional members can be added? Perhaps Foom and Titanium Man could just be listed as that, since Mandarin and Modok can still call them to help
Season 1 and Season 2 would also be different keys, due to several of the season 1 members not reappearing in the finale after Mandarin reforms The Hand (as the team was essentialy disbanded after he was presumed dead)

I'm gonna start a list of feats for Wanda and Century, this is only for stuff from episode 1 to 5 but i intend on updating it later
Scarlet Witch:
Century:
You can consider the list completed

Tbf they don't have that much, i'm intending to make a list for Hawkeye and Spider-Woman, they have a lot more screentime so it'd probably be longer
The robots lasers cutting the adamantium mesh seems pretty impressive btw, can a destruction value be assumed for it? We aren't given much info on adamantium in the show afaik

I don't think anything is specifically stated about it's durability
Modok and Hammer both wanted Mandarin's robot army to be coated in the stuff immediately after getting some decoy alloy in episode 8 tho, so that would imply it's more durable than most metals, i can't find clips for the episode online sadly

I don't think it does anything that would warrant a mention, Tony just makes the Mandarin punch himself in it and it doesn't show any feats besides that (also apologies for incorrectly saying the armor was green and gold like a month ago)

Yeah that actually makes more sense, i was thinking nuclear capabilities literally meant it was nuclear in some way (mfw Tony installs a nuke launcher in his armor)
Also isn't the titanium man explosion calc incorrect?

Managed to find an english version of episode 8, Modok gives some info on the liquid adamantium alloy
"A single coating gives base metal the strength and durability of chrono steel" I may have misheard the last part since i'm pretty sure there is no such thing as chrono steel

it very much sounded like chrono to me but chrome steel does make way more sense, I guess steel values can be assumed for adamantium as a pretty big low-ball then
Or would it be fine to stick with tungsten values?

Last edited:
Going frame by frame it looks like violent fragmentation.

Using v. frag of tungsten probably wouldn't yield much, I'm afraid.

It's probably in low wall level range
Still seems like Century's best feat besides the asteroid creation one (although this one only scales to the durability of his staff so it's not as important)

Back