• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

I've had a verse page in my mind for a while, i even thought about how the characters would be listed and such
for example the heroes appearing in Iron Man would be listed as Force Works, while other heroes like Hulk could just be in a section titled "unaffiliated heroes" or "other heroes" similar to the MCU page, as to my knowledge hulk isn't part of any team

Sections like Force Works, Fantastic Four and Other works for me

Though for the villains, how would we separate them? Personally I was thinking of doing something like the current MAU page. separating heroes and villains via sections and shows via tabbers.

I'd like to recommend this as the image for Iron Man
unknown.png

Iron Man probably has a lot of images to use so i'll look for them later, but here's a few images for some of the Hand members (All taken from their introductory scene in episode 1)
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

You know what, I think you're right!

Also, what Tier 4 feats are you planning to give Dark Aegis? Or is it something that will have to be calculated?

Huh... I don't think he's ever done something like that in the comics

It's like he's got the power to travel through stone or something lol

It gives him a cool factor
Also does Grey Gargoyle turn things into legit stone? There are some instances where he accidentally turns a teammate into stone and another mate has to carry them while retreating so it could be a lifting strength for The Hand

In the comics he does, I don't think it's ever been portrayed as a stoney surface over their bodies since many of his victims have been smashed to pieces.

Carrying a human figure made of stone wouldn't reach Class 5 I don't think, but we have statues that can serve as reference for this, admittedly.

Yeah, i'll add it later tho since i'm not at home now
Also could this version of The Hand get a team profile (as they are honestly more entertaining to watch than the heroes, at least to me)

Guess i'm gonna make profiles for every member now
Would Mandarin be considered a member? I don't think they ever say he's directly part of the team but the hand all serve him

Back