• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobsican

He/Him
This may be an stomp, but eh
Both at 4-A, speed equalized

Mario

Sephiroth

MP9_Mario_and_Glowing_Star_Artwork.png
Sephiroth_FFVII_Remake.png

Last edited:
Sephiroth: Despair Plumber

Mario: D-did you try to stab me and kidnap Princess Peach? Prepare for a beating.

Fate manip and a far higher AP from baseline.
Also, the immortality on this key doesn't seem combat applicable.

I'll say, Mario fate hax as far as I understand requiring peach. So it wouldn't be much helpful.
And Mario can't resist Sephy's mind hax (at least from what I saw on profile) and Mario can't really kill Sephiroth, so I'll give my vote for Sephiroth

Mario does have a minor resistance in mind hax (unless that's what you mean by he can't resist Sephiroth's mind hax then my bad) which speaking of, from what I've seen on Sephiroth's profile it looks like he can only use his mind hax on people who are injected with Jenova Cells (although if i'm wrong, then please correct me) and Mario could use the Power Star to erase Sephiroth, which he doesn't resist.

I'll say, Mario fate hax as far as I understand requiring peach. So it wouldn't be much helpful.
And Mario can't resist Sephy's mind hax (at least from what I saw on profile) and Mario can't really kill Sephiroth, so I'll give my vote for Sephiroth
It basically prevents death and permanent incap.
He can also just seal him.

It basically prevents death and permanent incap.
He can also just seal him.
"However, it should be noted that this ability does not fully prevent him from being knocked out or incapacitated." - Mario's page, Note 2

Oh, that's a good point. Excuse me, there's too many games so I do kind of forget what happens in some of them.

According to This thread which is as far as I can tell where this resistance came from, it would be minor resistance to a weakened (though not dead) plant that can mind control those that have it on them.

I remove my vote, I think this may end up allowing Sephiroth a win con, though?

Wasn't it stated earlier though that he can only mindhax creatures with jenova cells? Also how likely is sephiroth to use mind hax in battle?

Back