• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok now we are talking.

Despite Lou having better AP, movie Mario is smarter, have better movility with his boots, have pretty good options to keep the distance (Bombs and Flame gun) and finally ignores durability with Devolution gun.

So i`m going with Movie Mario

I won't argue the flame gun. But the Bomb is Way to freaken slow I would say.(Not arguing the vote. Just saying on the bomb)

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
How does Capt reverse time?
In an episode he cleans up his house for his mom. But when she left. He quite literally reverses all he did. (If it's too weird to understand. Here's the clip) 19:59

Yeah bombs are slow but still will make Lou have problems trying to approach.

And reverse time seems that just works in the objects he interacts to, from what i`ve see in the chapter

Not necessarily. That thing took Forever to blow up. Nothing stops him from kicking t away or throwing it away. The flame guns would cause issue. But definitely not the bomb that thing didn't even explode for what seemed to be several minutes. As an entire fight went on during the thing walking to blow up. And really they just got lucky when it blew up and got bowser Plus. He should be a hecka fast enough to dodge it regardless. And probably to fat for the movie Mario to even wind the thing up. He should be faster than Movie Mario to my understandings

I won't refute that tho as it is pretty vague since it happened like once. Seems to be with stuff he interacted or had interaction with.

Lou

Weaknesses: Sometimes lacks common sense

I don`t think we will have the idea of kick or throw the bombs. They won`t explote but still can trigger Lou.

Also with boots, Movie Mario can jump to places where Lou will have trouble trying to catch him

I'm aware of his weaknesses. But he isn't going to just stand by the thing and let it blow up. He isn't stupid. And for a person who understands mechanics well Enough to be able to work on Inspector Gadget, Build several machines, fix several machines, and is extremely intelligent in the form of mechanics. And is made to be the best mechanics and plumbers around. He would be able to put one and one together to understand that is a bomb or that at the very least. He shouldn't let that thing near him.

And he can do that a few times at most. Remember. He needs bullet Bill things to jump. He has to insert them into the slot or else it won't work. Then, it is just weighing himself down with it. Iirc. They used it around twice at most in the movie. So it's clear he won't have a lot of those things on him. And once those are gone. It's just a giant clunk of metal slowing him down even more. And Lou already had a sizable speed advantage. Least in reaction. And should be movement faster as well.

If you see this type of bomb for first time in your life you will be scared because you don`t know when will explode; a normal reaction will be keep the distance between you and the bomb (like Bowser did in the movie). Also Movie Mario is more strategic and can lie if neccesary so he could yell that if TV Mario gets too close the bombs will automatictly explode putting more pressure under TV Mario. I`m not saying that TV Mario is stupid, but his lack of common sense can be easily used against himself by Movie Mario

The speed gap, also, is not big enought to consider an advantage (at least i see that both are peak human in movement speed) the only difference is reaction where Lou have a possible relativistic from a Luigi feat which was just putting something in front of him to barely block a laser; so maybe Lou can avoid the first shoot but Flame Gun and Devolution Gun (which is more a laser that a gun) will eventually make contact.

Ok. No. Lou Mario isn't by any means a Normal person. And you can't just assume he would be scared by it or run away from it. With his mechanical knowledge, and general knowledge. He isn't falling for that trick. And he is very likely to figure out the bomb itself. The guy figured out how to work with Inspector Gadgets body within the same day. And implied there wasn't even a big time passing. If he can figure something out that complicated: the Bomb is going to be basic knowledge. Your also going off of very specific situations as well. On the chance that movie Mario even says that. Which another thing is. Why would TV mario even believe him? If he is fighting him, he isn't gonna start believing that kind of stuff. He is extremely smart.

As well He again Sometimes can lack common sense. But he is FAR more consistent to being much smarter. I only really put it there because he has been oblivious once or twice to something obvious. But you can't ride on that, when he is far more consistent at being Smart

Both are peak human. But Lou should still be faster. Both reaction and Movement. Same tier of peak human yes. But Lou is a much faster version. Like how two people could be Planet. But one person is 600 yottaton. And the other person is just a say 10 yottatons.

And why would he continue to dodge it. When he could get up close. Where he would have a sizable advantage. He is faster in both means. Meaning he could do it.

Or quite literally just dance with enough force to drop Movie Mario. Lou Mario white literally could cause a Wall to Shatter and collapse cause he danced too hard.

I`ve recently saw the skecth when they "fix" Inspector Gadget and looks like they first destroyed his body before learning how to repair him (I don`t think that could be a good tactic in middle of the battle), also Gadget still was able to speak so maybe he direct them to repair his body. Also, he wasn`t perfectly repair. TV Mario have ever manipulate a bomb in his show?

But let`s take the bombs and possible reactions away; because we need a lot of speculation about that and i think that`s not a critical point for this battle.

About intelligence that was my fault, looks like Lou is more consistent smart. So i will stop arguing about Movie Mario trying to trick him. Sorry.

Peak Human (9.8-12.51 m/s): If we consider Lou at max and Movie Mario baseline, There is just 3m/s of difference and i won`t call it MUCH faster.

I have a question that i belive is necesary. How much distance is between both at the start of the battle? Because if they are too close, this will be more a hand to hand fight (and we will need to cover new points), but if they start with a good distance Movie have range advantage.

The reaction feat from Luigi doesn`t convice me. I belive that the Slime that was infecting him was the responsable from that. You know if there are more similar reaction feats? I`m not to familiar with the TV Show.

And about the dance, that only afected that wall (which from the start look unstable), neither Elvis or other walls had any sign of damage; so that dance have to be significantly less powerfull or at leat so weak that other wall level characters (like TV Luigi) won`t feel it.

They didn't destroy him. He just was bent out of shape. And later was fixed by them. And the only reason he wasn't perfectly repaired was because Luigi used Props to fix up his body. His body was working again. It's just it had props which caused his hands to fall down cause they were attacked to Slinkies. But the fact they could even add those inside his design is immensely impressive. And they again have had multiple statements and showings of understanding mechanics. He would very likely and easily be able to figure out a simple twist and walking bomb that also looks like a bomb. He wouldn't let that thing near him. Would very likely just toss it away.

They will be 10 feet away from other. To give some distance. They won't start out up close. Else Show Mario would definitely get up close.

And the slime had control on Luigi mind. But considering his body still moved to grab the plate and block the laser shows his body can move at those speeds. He did use the part of his body that wasn't infected. And potentially stuff on electricity reaction as they have handle and seem to have handled it a lot. (Thus why Mario also had Eletriciry resistance)

That just says something about their durability. And they have potentially higher than wall. They got a few wall feats through that dance, electricity feats, and scaling to each other. But there was the small building feat for the electricity which turned someone to ash by luigis word.

Back