• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Kirby (GRACE)

Mario simply does it higher, like in odyssey. Hell, he can do a forward air dice there
I think he's asking for scans, Lunge.
Well, as much gameplay of Odyssey I saw idk what a forward air dice is, but it's it's not organized in Imgur like what I showed then it's not worth it, this is very small thing to be covered. I claimed Kirby was more agile, Lunge disagreed while minimizing what was shown and now that he gives reasons as to why Mario's more agile they're pretty underwhelming, it simply makes sense to believe he just lied and exaggerated Mario. Maybe he can jump higher, given Kirby's small size and if we ignore how he can impulse himself on a level like a golf ball, but then next to the other factors he still has the advantage.
So kirby has beaten ppl like Meta knight. Meta knight is an expert in swordfighting to the point where he can slash faster than kirby characters can fully see. Kirby has beaten Galacta knight who existed for aeons and is considered the strongest warrior of that time. He then beat Void Termina who required 4 people including GK to fight him. Kirby can land extremely precise punches, outskilling enemies who are pro fighters, the punches crack the planet perfectly in half without nuking it.

Anyways yall derailing as the main issue here is the transmutation. I also see Kamek mostly terraforming castles and stuff but his biggest thing is transforming Bowser into giant bowser and tming some toads. Kingdom wide range would be if he turned the entire thing into something else, however by what i read this is only multi-person transmutation with kingdom wide attack range.
Kirby also transforms many characters at once including large ones and don't get me started on hypernova which sucks up trees and stuff and turns them into energy. Kirby's cook ability can transform every enemy on screen into food of which there could be ten easily.
Just some nitpicks: I don't think slashing faster than others can fully see tells much about skill. Transforming Bowser into Giant Bowser is Size Manip. That's no "multi-person transmutation", each Toad was affected on that range, there's no reason for every 1 Toad to be affected with transmutation that can turn more than 2 persons into a brick. The Cook ability pretty much doesn't matter like the rest of Kirby's abilities, as the battle wouldn't last that long and Mario has no means to not get hit by Kirby's IC moves.

Well, as much gameplay of Odyssey I saw idk what a forward air dice is, but it's it's not organized in Imgur like what I showed then it's not worth it, this is very small thing to be covered. I claimed Kirby was more agile, Lunge disagreed while minimizing what was shown and now that he gives reasons as to why Mario's more agile they're pretty underwhelming, it simply makes sense to believe he just lied and exaggerated Mario. Maybe he can jump higher, given Kirby's small size and if we ignore how he can impulse himself on a level like a golf ball, but then next to the other factors he still has the advantage.

Just some nitpicks: I don't think slashing faster than others can fully see tells much about skill. Transforming Bowser into Giant Bowser is Size Manip. That's no "multi-person transmutation", each Toad was affected on that range, there's no reason for every 1 Toad to be affected with transmutation that can turn more than 2 persons into a brick. The Cook ability pretty much doesn't matter like the rest of Kirby's abilities, as the battle wouldn't last that long and Mario has no means to not get hit by Kirby's IC moves.
"Minimizing what was shown".
Dude Kirby was just backflipping. Mario can do that out of sitting position

You're either not putting attention or your word on the matter doesn't seem unreliable, I already pointed out what you didn't see there for you, so what you think it achieves to just say "Dude Kirby was just backflipping"?
The link above is already more than what we show of Mario, so you should really show how his are better. From everything I remember Mario doing, Kirby does the same + apparently more casual based on his face and less prior built up, he can do it while with his body warped and can ignore his momentum to go at whatever direction he feels like on a whim more than once in 1 jump.
"Just backflipping" tells us nothing about the numerous angles in which he spins his body, or how he can do it while having it contracted, or how he can do it with less prior built up, or how he can will their body to quickly descend, or to bounce into greater heights, or move at an opposite side, all regardless of their prior momentum.

yeah man i played mario oddyssey, he has some cool jumps and rolls but it isn't neo levels of evasion and what Mario evades via jumps and rolls kirby can just press down to flatten.

and yeah mario can backflip from sitting position. It doesn't make much difference unless you try the kong fan argument about MONKE FLIP and yall know how that ended up

Back