• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario (Smash Bros.) vs Goku (Ultra Instinct)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 2-C Celebration Versus Fight.

People, please do not cause problems nor drama.

Speed equalized.

Mario does not have access to Mario Finale.

Fight in Final Destination.

Mario fire
Migatte no goku i by nekoar-dbriqrd2
Credit to NekoAR

I'd say Ultra Instinct Goku due to moderately superior hax and if Mario tries to use his cape it's easy to take care of as he needs to wait for a short period of time and then attack, Which I think it's very easy for him to know that via adapting. Also the rest of Mario's attacks could easily be dodged. If Mario is much stronger on the other hand I think Inconculsive.

Inconclusive 1 since i think Giga Bowser, who is comparable to this Mario is stronger than UI Goku, but i would have to check.

Mario is so much higher than baseline Low 2-C that the AP gap makes this match a stomp.

Mario scales to people like Tabuu. Tabuu >>> Master Hand and Crazy Hand >>>>>> Smash Arceus >>>> Smash Dialga who is Low 2-C from just being born. Being generous, Jiren might be on the level of Smash Dialga, and Goku was incapable of adapting to his AP. Goku is basically incapable of hurting Mario, and if Mario lands a single hit on him, then he just oneshots.

So my vote goes to Mario.

Goku defeated Giga Bowser for the same reasons, tho.

Anyways, ill count your vote regardless.

Inconclusive 1

Mario 1

Goku defeated Giga Bowser before Smash Bros got a revision and the AP gap was established as being so large. It was suggested in the other thread that Goku VS Giga Bowser should be redone since Giga Bowser is now an ungodly amount more powerful than he was before. He used to be just a bit above baseline Low 2-C for being comparable to Master Hand with such a feat, but now Smash Arceus is way above Smash Dialga with an extremely casual Low 2-C feat from being born, and Smash Arceus is literally a toy to Master Hand.

I dont know about that, if you have a problem with GB vs ui Goku, please do have that revised somewhere else.

Anyways, i counted your vote.

I vote for son goku since he has more hax and he defeated giga bowser so literally son Goku would beat the crap out of Mario with those consecutive punches of his.

Do you guys know that UI Goku VS Game and Watch and UI Goku VS Sandbag were both considered stomp matches in the favour of Goku's opponents? Yeah, that's because of the AP advantage they have over him. This is also probably a stomp. Goku is completely and utterly incapable of hurting Mario, and Mario can oneshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back