• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario power ups?

White raccoon suit: why did you count that? I think that's more of game mechanic than power up

Code:
Gold flower has its limits and can't change every enemy into gold
Bosses can't change into gold?

Bosses can change into gold though. Bowser gets one shot by it and is terrified by Mario simply having a gold paint job in Odyssey.

I wouldn't take the Bowser thing seriously as he also gets scared when Mario is half naked (He has the exact same dialogue for seeing Mario in his boxers as he does when Mario is gold).

I mean wouldn't you be terrified if the definition of manliness was about to beat you down showing his glorious body?

No I would be arous...I mean yes I would be terrified. Also this reminds but shouldn't Bowser get resistance to Transmutation without the need of the safety ring since he doesn't get coin'd by the Golden Flower?

White Racoon is not a game mechanic. It's a literal power-up. The only game mechanic is needing to lose lives to get it.

The Gold Flower specifically gives you coins once hitting an enemy, which would prove your turned into coins. Bosses do get one shotted once hit.

Back