• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario fights a bad Isekai character

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s either the paper himself or the drawing on the paper. If it’s the first one then he’s 3D. If its the second one then hes like 2.5D or something idk

he’s either a piece of paper or the drawing on the piece of paper. if its the first one its 3D. If its the second, it is shown that hurting the paper (not the drawing) hurt him, so he is 2D but in all means 3D. However the actual title of the game suggests the first scenario.

He doesn't need to be doing it currently as he has to protect her in the future.
What? First of all that Mario is fighting just because, if Kirito was targeting Princess peach next that it would make sense, but it doesn't, I'm sure the SBA rules say something about characters moralities being ignored or smth, ao this would count for Mario, albeit that doesn't matter cuz it's not only tied to princess peach, still, Mario could easily be one-shotted before the Fate Hax even starts and, nothing could help him in that situation, pretty sure outside help is not counted in this type of battle btw
correct but that is because outside help and his life weren't in danger. However, he doesn't have that here.
What I said basically, also that's irrelevant, if his Fate Hax just makes so that he always be saved, then how is that even going to help in a fight? Nothing, it won't
Correct it doesn't. It prevents the idea from existing even subconsciously.
It would still be considered NLF
no, it just prevents them from doing anything and still works fate hax is better than probability manipulation.
Trees no such thing as a hax better than the other, it mostly depends on how they work, how they are used, and also dimensionality (albeit that's a nonfactor here), Mario fate hax only makes him alive while Kirito probability focus on winning and killing his opponent, so I'm more than sure that Fate Hax<Probabily Hax in this situation
I don't think Mario was ever a Fetus and that would kill him.
Yoshi's Island is NOT canon, Mario canonically came from Brooklyn and accidentally stumbled upon a pipe that led him to the Mushroom Kingdom, and guess where he came from? From the embryo of a woman, so YES he was a fetus

What? First of all that Mario is fighting just because, if Kirito was targeting Princess peach next that it would make sense, but it doesn't, I'm sure the SBA rules say something about characters moralities being ignored or smth, ao this would count for Mario, albeit that doesn't matter cuz it's not only tied to princess peach, still, Mario could easily be one-shotted before the Fate Hax even starts and, nothing could help him in that situation, pretty sure outside help is not counted in this type of battle btw
This match isn't SBA :/

What I said basically, also that's irrelevant, if his Fate Hax just makes so that he always be saved, then how is that even going to help in a fight? Nothing, it won't

It would still be considered NLF

Trees no such thing as a hax better than the other, it mostly depends on how they work, how they are used, and also dimensionality (albeit that's a nonfactor here), Mario fate hax only makes him alive while Kirito probability focus on winning and killing his opponent, so I'm more than sure that Fate Hax<Probabily Hax in this situation

Yoshi's Island is NOT canon, Mario canonically came from Brooklyn and accidentally stumbled upon a pipe that led him to the Mushroom Kingdom, and guess where he came from? From the embryo of a woman, so YES he was a fetus
1. According to SBA, characters don’t have real motivations
2. Idk what to say
3. It would is NLF
3. Yes there is. For instance, Concept > Reality
4. Mario was not from Brooklyn. I deny that its true for the sake of my childhood, but i do agree he was a fetus.

OH LOOK THERE IT IS!
THERE IS THE THING SAYING THAT KIRITO HAS A MOTIVATION!
Bro if a post doesn’t specify anything, SBA takes effect.

K when did the post say that Mario had a motivation???
he doesnt have to have a motivation for the fatehax to work, nor does kirito need to be kidnapping princess peach what is needed is that mario can save peach, since if he dies or gets perma incapped he cannot do that the fatehax will prevent those options

no, that just isnt what we accept here, we accept yoshi's island and all of it's sequels being canon here

he doesn't have to have a motivation for the fatehax to work, nor does kirito need to be kidnapping princess peach what is needed is that Mario can save peach since if he dies or gets Perma in capped he cannot do that the fate hax will prevent those options
Do I have to mention Mario was already captured 2 times (3 if you count Mario is Missing) and his apparent FateHax didn't do jack shit about it and he needed outside help?

no, that just isn't what we accept here, we accept Yoshi's island and all of its sequels being canon here
That's wouldn't remove the fact that Mario still has the original cannon and that would still make him have a Fetus "form"

Do I have to mention Mario was already captured 2 times (3 if you count Mario is Missing) and his apparent FateHax didn't do jack shit about it and he needed outside help?
yeah, he had outside help for him, that's why the fatehax didnt kick in. cause it wasnt permanent due to people being able to rescue him, in a vs battle there is no one to rescue him

That's wouldn't remove the fact that Mario still has the original cannon and that would still make him have a Fetus "form"
wdym. the earliest we have ever seen his age as is baby times, where he is still 4-A and can still move and act and it is not like his intelligence gets sapped either

yeah, he had outside help for him, that's why fate has didn't kick in. cause it wasn't permanent due to people being able to rescue him, in a vs battle there is no one to rescue him
Ok that makes kinda sense but Kirito's probability hax is still way better than him since it focuses more on the offensive
Dwayne earliest we have ever seen his age as is baby times, where he is still 4-A and can still move and act and it is not like his intelligence gets sapped either
And how do you think he was born? Just popping in existence from nothing? Where talking about Mario, not Void Termjna fgs, and again, he still has his real cannon so he would still have a fetus form + just because it isn't shown doesn't mean it didn't happen, Mario is a human, and all humans pass through the same thing when they're born, and where does his baby form scales to his adult one? Like, bruh, hell no he does, Baby Mario never even did a thing in the Yoshi's Islands, Yoshi did everything himself and there's isn't a single feat that would make Baby Mario anywhere close to the Adult one, and don't come with "Star Children" thing
That only ever makes Mario be "Destined for greatness" not "Being a Multi-Stellar Buster"

Ok that makes kinda sense but Kirito's probability hax is still way better than him since it focuses more on the offensive
that means jack all, just because sinbad's fate manip is defensive doesnt mean it would get surpassed by kirito's probability hax cause his own is offensive

And how do you think he was born? Just popping in existence from nothing? Where talking about Mario, not Void Termjna fgs, and again, he still has his real cannon so he would still have a fetus form + just because it isn't shown doesn't mean it didn't happen, Mario is a human, and all humans pass through the same thing when they're born, and where does his baby form scales to his adult one? Like, bruh, hell no he does, Baby Mario never even did a thing in the Yoshi's Islands, Yoshi did everything himself and there's isn't a single feat that would make Baby Mario anywhere close to the Adult one, and don't come with "Star Children" thing
That only ever makes Mario be "Destined for greatness" not "Being a Multi-Stellar Buster"
yeah, that is how it was shown in every single yosihi's island game he only has been shown as a baby, also they scale due to PiT where they are treated as comparable to the bros

also you do realize that if mario becomes a fetus as a fetus he will die very quickly, even through all of his resses that fate manip would kick in and save him

that means jack all, just because sinbad's fate manip is defensive doesnt mean it would get surpassed by kirito's probability hax cause his own is offensive

yeah, that is how it was shown in every single yosihi's island game he only has been shown as a baby, also they scale due to PiT where they are treated as comparable to the bros
Sinbad Fate Hax is PREEEEEEEETTY different from Mario one, comparing the 2 would be the same as comparing an elegant blow with a butterfly wing flap

I see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back