• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario & Dimentio Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well…

This Thread was closed for lack of evidence, but it is necessary to read it to proceed with this.

Beginning of that Merloo was referred to the game as powerful wizard controller of all Dimensions, and the reasons for this was the fact that there was evidence that the dimensions referred to in Super Paper Mario were mathematical dimensions instead of Universes of synonyms.

At the beginning of the game, Merlon said to Paper Mario ahead with their adventure, would have to achieve with Bestvious something called dimensional technique , and after that Chapter 1-1, Mario acquired this technique with the Wizard Dimensions Controller Bestovius this technique which is to be launched between the second and third dimensions of space, Flipping between dimensions. We also see clearly that the reference was to Merlon mathematical dimensions, not Universes. Also, Bestovius is a descendant of the ancient wise men, in this case, Merloo should be included among them, and the power of these magicians should therefore be similar.

Not only does this also as Dimentio been referred to as driver, or rather the master of Dimensions Dimensional control which is shares with Merloo also being able to manipulate the dimensions. You can also also see that Dimentio as Bestovius has the Flipping Between Dimensions and can use it whenever you want as long you like.

Besides the fact that most of the game dimension referred to it, thanks to Flip. And among all the characters in the game that were reported as more controlling the dimensions, all manipulated mathematical dimensions. How powerful mage controlling the dimensions, the same applies to Merloo, and he therefore has the power to manipulate the mathematical dimensions as well as all game controllers Dimensions wizards have.

Now, I do not agree with the part of the first discussion of the Marioverse be 11D, but as Merloo had complete control of all sizes and could not stop or was insignificant to the Super Dimentio, means that neither the power of all sizes it is able to defeat him, that is, it is above all dimensions. In this case must be at least 2-A, and I think that also upgrades the speed and lifting force him to Immeasurable and give him time and space manipulation, but idk.

We update them?

TheMightyRegulator said:
Most multiverses are 4-Dimensional and you need evidence that they consist of more which you haven't.
I did not claim that he has more than 4 dimensions, @Metal Mario875 said this from the String Theory but I already said that I do not agree.

According to both the Dark Prognosticus & Light Prognosticus, The Dark One" couldn't be stopped by anything except the Heroe of Light & the 8 Pure Hearts. So, if nothing could stop Dimentio & the Chaos Heart except those Heroe & the Pure Hearts, then the Mage Merloo could not stop him either.

If Merloo possessed control of all Dimensions and nor can he stop the Dark One, soon, or a control of all Dimensions can, which in the case, The Dark One must be beyond them, then coming to thread.

Okay, flipping between the second and third dimensional space is something that's done on a very localized scale, is there any evidence he can control space-time on a multi-universal scale? Also, if there is evidence of such reality warping, it won't be tier 2-A, as it still doesn't involve infinite Universes. Perhaps you're inquiring a minute upgrade to at least tier 2-B? Then refer to my first point.

Being known as the master of traveling through dimensions does not remotely equate to having infinite destructive capability towards everything residing in that dimension. I do not agree with this upgrade.

"It" refers to Merloo, correct?

It was Merloo along with the other 3 ancestors who created the Purity Heart, and the power of Purity Heart equals the Chaos Heart that sw then showed Multiversal, or basically was of the ancestors that came the power of Purity Heart a Multiversal power. In this case, they must therefore have Multiversal power.

It's because? Be beyond 4D space-time not i make 5D? " Characters who are 5-dimensional, and/or can destroy and/or create 5-dimensional space-time constructs of a not insignificant size. "

There is nothing to support Merloo being beyond the 4th dimension. And the Pure Hearts are 2-B, so it does not at all require 2-A power to create them.

Yes I read that thread though I don't see how that's relevant

What are you trying to upgrade the series to? Once again traveling between dimensions doesn't mean you can destroy absolutely everything in that dimension and have infinite power within it. And creating 2-B structures does not justify 2-A status either.

So you do not understand, is refuting arguments that never used. Basically is putting words in my mouth.

Read the answers the first discussion? TheMightyRegulator asked for evidence that dimensions in Paper Mario are mathematical and not synonymous with the Universes, I brought the evidence that are not, so I mentioned Flipping Between Dimensions. And then I tasted what was Merloo handles mathematical dimensions. After that was to prove that Merloo has Multi-Universal power if he along with the ancestors built the Purity Heart, then yes, it has Multi-Universal power.

Thereafter, if Dimentio yes, means since the start of the game has been said that it would destroy the whole life, all worlds and all dimensions.

Tou understand wich I Said now?

I thought you are trying to say Merloo has 2-A power via creating the pure hearts and having control of the flip technique.

So are you trying to say Dimentio is 2-A since he can destroy the entire 4th dimension?

False and incorrect. Characters recieve a 2-A rating when there's an infinite amount of universes involved or at least 4 dimensional. Dimentio is neither of those. Travelling across or between dimensions does not apply to the character's Attack Potency and for all we know, Dimentio earn the title for manipulating dimensions, not for being 5-D or higher, which was never even applied throughout the game. There's nothing even remotely mathmatical about the dimensions feature in SPM. They are simply universes and nothing implied beyond that.

Ryukama said:
I thought you are trying to say Merloo has 2-A power via creating the pure hearts and having control of the flip technique.

So are you trying to say Dimentio is 2-A since he can destroy the entire 4th dimension?
Yeah, I figured you thought this, exactly why I said you did not understand what I said, exactly why I said you did not understand.

No, what I said was that according to the book, the only being able to defeat the Dark One would be the Hero of Light with Pure Hearts, and he was the only one able to find them for the Positive Power of Purity Heart opposes the Chaos Heart and thus save the existence (as happened).

If nothing Light Hero with Pure Hearts could stop him, not even figures like Queen Jaydes (which has complete control of life and death, I forgot to mention when I opened the discussion) and Merloo (which had control of the dimensions ) could stop it, which means that he would be immune or beyond the life, death and dimensions.

To be fair, DRB, you don't need to destroy infinite universes to be 2-A, just to be the absolute peak of it. Greater than 10^500 is what's needed to be 2-A. Granted, that's very specific and a hard to do feat.

Dino Ranger Black said:
False and incorrect. Characters recieve a 2-A rating when there's an infinite amount of universes involved or at least 4 dimensional. Dimentio is neither of those. Travelling across or between dimensions does not apply to the character's Attack Potency and for all we know, Dimentio earn the title for manipulating dimensions, not for being 5-D or higher, which was never even applied throughout the game. There's nothing even remotely mathmatical about the dimensions feature in SPM. They are simply universes and nothing implied beyond that.
Omega Flowey has no power to destroy endless Universes, the AP it is 9999 and yet he is as 2a.

And then, when I said that he reaches this level because of Flipping Between Dimensions? My explanation was totally different.

I have shown that you have, Flipping Between Dimensions proves it, Dimentio proves it, Bestovius proves it. The only dimensions that were synonymous with the universe in SPM were the Dimension D and Flipside / Flopside, and outside it, when it was mentioned the destruction of the Void was mentioned all existence, all worlds and all dimensions, and there having all worlds, it would be unnecessary to dimensions of mention in this context if they were synonyms of universes, as was all the worlds there and the worlds were there to represent the universe, which means that the dimensions that would destroy SD were mathematical.

......this technique which is to be launched between the second and third dimensions of space,Flipping between dimensions......

Further more, as far s the "mathematical" approach is concern, they only talked about 2D and 3D perspective, and it seems they only did that because the game is paper themed. Nothing else is implied beyond that. Thus, they will recieve no upgrade whatsoever.

Well, we simply count the number of 4-D universes for categories 2-B and 2-A.

Whether said universes are strung along a 4-D or 5-D axis of movement probably depends from case to case, but geometrically speaking, it would either take an infinite 4-D space, or an extremely small 5-D space to make room for them.

But to be paper would prevent this? That is the nature of Paper Mario, as Undertale uses LOVE and HP that would be game mechanics as real power, and that did not stop Omega Flowey to be 2a. Judge Paoer Mario with his own nature as it was presented and how it proved to be, not as it would be if it were paper.

It may be best to close this thread, as the topic seems to have been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back