• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario & Dimentio Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here goes nothing.

In Super Paper Mario, go in the building between Flipside & Flopside. Examine the Sage "Merloo."

Tippi/Tiptron will then tell you that he controls all dimensions. Since the Mario World coinsides with ours (Which is shown in not only Super Paper Mario when you get launched out of Earth's atmosphere by Cirus, but in Paper Mario: Color Splash, where using certain special attacks takes you to space, & you see Earth right below you, even the continents like Japan & Asia. Also the fact that "Delfino Plaza" is a real world location), this also means that their existence should also match ours.

Scientists have proven that there are more than just 3 Dimensions of space, but that there are 11 Dimensions, each being infinitely better than the one below.

Here's a movie explianing the first 10 Dimensions.

This explains how all of these are connected & how the 11th Dimension does exist. This'll show you the 11th Dimension.

Now that I've proven that these Dimensions exist, & the Mario World is connected to our world, now we can get into the real point of this. If Merloo can control all of these dimensions, he'd be undoubtedly 11th Dimensional.

Next, according to both the Dark Prognosticus & Light Prognosticus, the "dark one" was Dimentio, who'd bring destruction to all using the Chaos Heart to it's fullest, & could not be stopped by anything except the 4 Prophesized Heroes & the 8 Pure Hearts. This is the reason Count Bleck allowed Dimentio into his forces. He knew that Dimentio was the "dark one," because Count Blumiere still had good in him. The Dark Prognosticus explains the "dark one" to be nothing but evil, who'd unhesitatingly destroy all worlds. This is shown far more in Dimentio rather than Count Bleck. So, if nothing could stop Dimentio & the Chaos Heart except those 4 & the Pure Hearts, then the Sage Merloo could not stop him either.

And these books were not written by idiots. Gods of the Mario Universe wrote these, so they know what their talking about.

As a matter of fact, all of it came to be, am I correct? So they know what they wrote, for sure.

So, anyway, with Merloo unable to stop Dimentio, that'd have to make Dimentio stronger than him... Something higher... 12th Dimensional.

Now, to translate this into power, 6th Dimensional beings are considered to have infinite power, aren't they? This would make Dimentio 6x stronger than infinity. And the Prophesized Heroes? Mario, Luigi, Peach, & Bowser.

The only characters able to stop him with the power of the Pure Hearts. This would actually put Mario & Dimentio, most notably, at levels of power greater than infinity. Greater than Multiversal.

Can we upgrade them?

TheMightyRegulator said:
No. Dimensions are synonymous with universes in fiction unless stated otherwise.
I don't think you realize however. They connect to our world, in which, yes, they are seperate Universes, but if their able to exist in it, their far more powerful than lower Dimensions.

Long story short, your right, their Universes, but the fact the Mario characters can top a character that exists in that Dimension means they are on par with that of a 12th Dimensional Being.

To further my claim, Bill Cipher exists in a seperate dimension/universe, yes, yet he's still infinitely more powerful than anyone else in Gravity Falls.

You've confused the two definitions of dimensions... The 10 dimension film and eleventh dimension are referring to the idea of two directions, like a square is 2 dimensional, a cube 3 dimensional.

The type of dimension Merloo is related with would dimension as in "universe"... So, these are different types...

However, the Marioverse has been proven to be a megaverse (multiple multiverses), so the control over a megaverse is a very impressive feat! Whether Dimentio scales up to that, I'm not too sure... But, just telling you about the dimension error you mafe.

Whoops, sorry 'bout dat. But the one that shows you the 11th Dimension refers to Universe, as does Albert Einstein's string theory.

I suppose I should expand upon that...

Here's Albert Einstein's string theory & theory of everything. He gives the idea that "dimensions," or "universes," exist right beside ours.

Well, string theory is terribly done, to be honest... It really doesn't work... However, universes in relation to dimensions... There is a link... But they aren't the same. For example, our universe has three spacial dimensions (to do with physical space) and a load of temporary ones (to do with time and timelines).

The same probably applies to the Paper Mario universes, as they usually have 3D spaces or, in Super Paper Mario's case, have the potential to be 3D spaces.

The rest would be temporary dimensions like ours. I could explain the concept further of you want, but it won't really contribute to this well because it's not the dimensions in question.

The dimensions here are at least the Paper Mario Multiverse. Since Paper Mario original characters, like The Goomba King or the Star Spirits, have appeared in games outside Paper Mario's series, as well as the paper counterparts of existing Mario characters, we can assume this "Paper Merloo" only has control over the Paper Mario Multiverse, not the whole Mario Megaverse, due to a flesh counterpart existing in the Main Mario Universe. This "Flesh Merloo" would then have control of some remaining Mario universes, I guess...

Or maybe not... There is canonly no "Flesh Merloo", so maybe "Paper Merloo" is like a overlooker of the whole Mario Megaverse? They sounds kinda like Rosalina too...

So, I'll let you reply from here, haha.

As LuckyEmile said they are completely different things. Is there no new knowledge that could possibly upgrade the Mario verse?

TheMightyRegulator said:
As LuckyEmile said they are completely different things. Is there no new knowledge that could possibly upgrade the Mario verse?
Well, there probably is, but it is probably quite diverse, haha. We'll see, I guess.

(Edit: that's for the mention~!)

Well, the dimensions are considered to be universes in Super Paper Mario.

Plus, Rosalina might be referring to Merloo in SMG2 with the "Gentle Pull," but nobody knows for sure, but it's possible, since Paper Jam proves the two dimensions to be related, & being 11th Dimensional would give him the power to control time & space, plus, he made the power to flip between Dimensions, so, there's that.

Also, it says "all dimensions." So, he might also have the power to control all universes & spatial planes.

Hmm, that's kind of a good point @Metal Mario...

I wouldn't see the guy has 11th dimensional, but he sure has some interesting feats... Although, mind you, Mario Galaxy 2 is 'non-canon', and she (SMG2 Rosalina) was probably referring to the real Rosalina who wrote SMG2, due to the power of an author (plot manipulation, etc).

Anyway, the best course of action would be to analyse "Paper Merloo" and see what we can get from him. Then we can focus on the scaling!

Very true, but I do wanna say that SMG2 isn't non-canon. In Mario Golf: World Tour, when Rosalina wins a hole, the Luma from SMG2 with Mario's hat shows up.

How many Universes are in the verse. Evidence of temporal/spatial dimensions greater than 4. I'm sorry but when you make a content revision you must provide much better proof than this.

That is because it's implied that SMG2 was based off an unseen adventure. It could have ended a similar way. It could also be a little nod to the game, or just showing how Luma likes to be under Mario hat in Mario Galaxy 1, as it is how one equips him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back