• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario CRT (Low 2-C Upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant a summary of the arguments on both sides, agree and disagree. it makes it much easier for the staff to make their decision
Truthfully it was gonna be much longer but I accidentally sent it, I’ll try and edit it to everything I’ve seen about that feat

Pro:
- The Black Jewel was stated to create a parallel universe with its power. Its death causes the destruction of said universe, which Wario was inside.
Counter:
- The Black Jewel can just be a glass canon, Wario surviving it doesn't require the force of the universe because... (I'm sorry I really don't understand the argument for surviving the destruction, it feels like a blatant feat that takes up loops).

Pro:
- The Grand Star had the power to reset the fabric of the universe, Mario has defeated several enemies amplified by a Grand Star, Grand Star users are already accepted as Low 2-C, Bowser survives the destruction at the center.
Counter:
- The enemies only use a portion of its power (citation needed). Bowser can be harmed by a Grand Star's energy, claimed he's harmed by a portion of its power (citation needed). Bowser did NOT survive the reset, and instead was just remade.

Pro:
- Mario, Peach, and Bowser survive the destruction of Sammer Kingdom, with its space-time being destroyed.
Counter:
- None

As for the Sammer Kingdom Feat, apparently this place had an entire argument of weather it’s 2-C or 3-A, I think it be good if there was a reminder for the thread on what was agreed upon there and the reason why

As for the Sammer Kingdom Feat, apparently this place had an entire argument of weather it’s 2-C or 3-A, I think it be good if there was a reminder for the thread on what was agreed upon there and the reason why
For a tl;dr, it's the entire reason why The Void is 2-B to begin with. Destroying multiple universes alone isn't 2-B, it also includes their time.

From memory for the Black Jewel

proposal: the Amount of Universal+ Feats Match the Amount of Feats for Multi-Solar System, By our Rules for the Mario-verse, Universal+ For the Mario Cast shouldn’t be seen as a outlier

Black Jewel:
-Creates a Universe according to the Nintendo Europe Website
-Wario Defeats the Black Jewel in Single unamped Conbat
-Wario Is in the middle of the universes disappearance

Opposition:
-The Black Jewel May be a Glass canon
-the Creation Feat may not scale
-Wario being in the middle of it’s destruction is too vague, in regards if it’s a physical thing Wario is taking, a bunch of Spritelings also survived who at supposedly maximum power created a castle at best
-The Original Japanese Website calls it a World and not Universe

Counter Arguments:
-there isn’t a brought up anti-feat for the Jewel as far as I see to make it a glass canon or that the Creation doesn’t scale, which per the Wiki’s rules, is the automatic assumption
-in the end Wario was still in the middle of it’s space time continuum while it seemingly was destroyed
-the Spritelings surviving may be a outlier for them and not Wario, the Spritelings also did have enough power in the past to seal the jewel
-In Japanese the Word for World and Universe are the same, there’s no translation that completely contradicts it being a Universe, it can be also argued that some English Sources saying “Parallel World” supports the idea this is a Universe as well since it’s compared to ours/the world of Mario
Is there any arguments or counter arguments for the Black Jewel Feat I’m missing here?

Agreement: Maverick Zero X, Pink999999, Oleggator, Gabs22_Gamer, TyranoDoom30, Starsprite53, Bernkastelll, Ned_the_outer_god, QuasiYuri, Rtxthegamer, ElixirBlue, Lord_JJJ, MikeBro25, DaRepearMan, Foxthefox1000, Mozzada, AmiEXE, Psychomaster35, FoxySonicMaster, LuckyEmile, Da_Lunge_Fish, Jared1111, Fastestthingalive50, liluzivert, GreenShifter, deonment, MikeBro25, InfiniteDay, DatOneWeeb, TheQuirkyBoy, Ari64-SP, Bobsican, XSOULOFCINDERX, ShakeResounding, I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die, y3p_owo, sanicspood, TUHTPeaSkull12, MrWarnerTheGreat, SMASHssf2, LephyrTheRevanchist, Maskofthedragon, Adem_Warlock69, Zencha9, Yakushimi (45)

Staff Agreement: The_Wright_Way, GyroNutz, Migue79, KieranH10, JustSomeWeirdo (5)

Neutral: (0)

Disagreement: Matthew_Schroeder (1)

Staff Disagreement: Eficiente (1)

Tally: 50-0-2

Last edited:
Agreement: Maverick Zero X, Pink999999, Oleggator, Gabs22_Gamer, TyranoDoom30, Starsprite53, Bernkastelll, Ned_the_outer_god, QuasiYuri, Rtxthegamer, ElixirBlue, Lord_JJJ, MikeBro25, DaRepearMan, Foxthefox1000, Mozzada, AmiEXE, Psychomaster35, FoxySonicMaster, LuckyEmile, Da_Lunge_Fish, Jared1111, Fastestthingalive50, liluzivert, GreenShifter, deonment, MikeBro25, The_Wright_Way, InfiniteDay, DatOneWeeb, TheQuirkyBoy, Ari64-SP, Bobsican, GyroNutz, XSOULOFCINDERX, ShakeResounding, I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die, y3p_owo, sanicspood, TUHTPeaSkull12, MrWarnerTheGreat (41)

Neutral: (0)

Disagree: Matthew_Schroeder, Eficiente (2)
I also agree

Pro:
- The Grand Star had the power to reset the fabric of the universe, Mario has defeated several enemies amplified by a Grand Star, Grand Star users are already accepted as Low 2-C, Bowser survives the destruction at the center.
Counter:
- The enemies only use a portion of its power (citation needed). Bowser can be harmed by a Grand Star's energy, claimed he's harmed by a portion of its power (citation needed). Bowser did NOT survive the reset, and instead was just remade.
Not to be a stickler for wording and categorization but wasn’t there technically Two Blasts?, one for the Core with the leftover Grand Star Energy (since it was taken out just before the explosion) which created a Black Hole and then the Big Bang after the Luma’s interfered, Both of which Bowser may have Taken

don’t think it changes too much but for a seemingly heated topic no loose ends and confusion should be there

Last edited:
You don't want to know how the last Bowser vs Eggman thread went, it wasn't good.
Wow I just checked, is the one that’s a true tie?, don’t think I’ve seen that on my browsing, and most people call it a stomp for Bowser lol

guess just call me neutral for this thread, I just want to help where I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back