• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario CRT (Low 2-C Upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here are sufficiently experienced with editing properly, combined with understanding the reasons for these revisions, to handle this well?

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

I'm tied up with Discord important conversations with a Bureaucrat involved collecting thoughts on something. And checking through other notifications. Plus I have work today. But I could handle them later tonight if someone doesn't take care of the edits first.

Here’s my recommended wording for anyone willing to update the Mario profile while I’m away. Make any tweaks you think are necessary

Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (insert current reasoning here), likely Universe level+ (Can defeat users of the Grand Stars, which can collapse and recreate the universe. Comparable to Wario, who defeated the Black Jewel)

Durability: Multi-Solar System level ([Insert current reasoning), likely Universe level+ (Withstood the incomplete Void as it destroyed the dimension of Sammer’s Kingdom)

Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Should be comparable to his durability, comparable to Luigi who can defeat King Boo, who made a starry sky), likely Universe level+ (Can defeat users of the Grand Stars, which can collapse and recreate the universe. Comparable to Wario, who defeated the Black Jewel)

Durability: Multi-Solar System level (Survived the night sky exploding in his battle with Brobot), likely Universe level+ (Withstood the incomplete Void as it destroyed the dimension of Sammer’s Kingdom)

Is this good???

Would you be willing to handle the updates Maverick?

Also, can somebody please write a list of the EXACT titles for the pages that I need to unlock, so my automated script can handle it?

Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Should be comparable to his durability, comparable to Luigi who can defeat King Boo, who made a starry sky), likely Universe level+ (Can defeat users of the Grand Stars, which can collapse and recreate the universe. Comparable to Wario, who defeated the Black Jewel)

Durability: Multi-Solar System level (Survived the night sky exploding in his battle with Brobot), likely Universe level+ (Withstood the incomplete Void as it destroyed the dimension of Sammer’s Kingdom)

Is this good???
The 4-A stuff remaining was partially down to the Power Star CRT going on at the same time, which hasn't reached a verdict yet so remains at 4-A. As such, I don't think we should remove that just yet (your proposal removes it entirely, which is a bit concerning). Plus, Mario has fought King Boo and the profile already notes that, not sure why we'd change that to him scaling to Luigi instead. I like the point on his AP being comparable to his durability, as this has been proven before (albeit usually game-specific), but since it wasn't covered in the CRT I'm not too sure if we should be adding it.

Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Should be comparable to his durability, Can defeat users of the Power Stars, which can create pocket dimensions full of stars, fought King Boo, who made a starry sky), likely Universe level+ (Can defeat users of the Grand Stars, which can collapse and recreate the universe. Comparable to Wario, who defeated the Black Jewel)

Is this good???

Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Should be comparable to his durability, Can defeat users of the Power Stars, which can create pocket dimensions full of stars, fought King Boo, who made a starry sky), likely Universe level+ (Can defeat users of the Grand Stars, which can collapse and recreate the universe. Comparable to Wario, who defeated the Black Jewel)

Is this good???
Honestly, I'd keep the 4-A justification as is currently on the profile (sorry if all this was you trying to surmise it would be the same and didn't intend to change it, I just wanted to be sure we didn't lose things) and just add in the Low 2-C things (the justifications seem pretty good there), and as Antvasima noted, add an At least to the Multi-Solar System level.

Others

Now on to the scaling, every Power Star amped enemy should be 4-A at minimum. And Grand Stars are Low 2-C. Mario fights Bowser without or without power ups regularly so I can see possibly Low 2-C. But prefer to keep the 4-A low end to scale to characters like Toad, Birdo, Pom Pom, ect. But if Power Stars became Low 2-C outright, it would make them all Low 2-C. But again, I'm unsure about that.
By what DDM accepted I think likely Low 2-C is only applicable to Star Children and Rosa for now, but this thread is only part 1. When later threads solidify Low 2-C Power Stars everyone will be flat out Low 2-C

What about Dark Bowser and Lucien? one of those two is a clone of Bowser and the other is possessed Wario/possessed Bowser, shouldn't they to get possible Low 2C tier?

And What about Final Bosses that aren't Bowser(Like Wart)? they should resonalbly also get the Low 2C end currectly

Probably Bowser Jr. as well since he's fought Mario one on one multiple times and fought against Bowser (who said he wasn't holding back) for at least two weeks and constantly tied with him and is even stated to be almost as strong as him

Last edited:
Dark Bowser, Lucien, Shadoo and Cakletta should clearly get a Low 2C rating, because there is no way a perfect clone or the same character but getting possessed be weaker
And at least the finale bosses
I don't think that is that hard or complicated and after Power star CRT we can make the scaling included for more characters

as we said, it is better to have other threads like the Power star already finished and then analyze the power scale, it would be much more orderly and we can avoid possible problems.

I only request for characters that are perfect clones or possessing other characters that already have the Low 2C end, so I guess there is no problem to add it to them (Characters like Dark Bowser, Lucien, Shadow Queen and Shadoo)

well, most of the final bosses should have it, in the long run a lot of it shows that it takes a lot of people comparable to mario, to be able to face him and defeat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back