• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Cast Regenerationn Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least, Composite Mii should get their regen upped from Low-Mid to Mid from this.

The only one I'm iffy on is the Goomba, because every one of them die literally from being crushed.

Yeah but they get crushed by someone millions of magnitudes above them in AP.

Goomba was in Mario Kart? Anyway I do agree with this but you may wanna do a list of all the games where this happens to at least one character.

They also regenerate from flattening multiple times throughout the Mario Party series. Wario in particular already has even better Regenerationn feats.

You could ask Dino Ranger Black, or you could ask Cal again given that there are far more examples of this feat throughout the Paper Mario franchise.

Peach, King Boo and Kamek can be removed from the list for having equal/superior regen feats. Goombas are probably iffy; I'd put them down as a possibly at most.

Peach is the only one on the list that does, and King Boo and Kamek already have better versions of Regenerationn. No one else on the list does yet, but I can add it to the remaining ones.

Kamek's takes time and has little use in practice, mentioning a fast Mid regen feat would be useful (that and his regen feat is one of those pseudo inapplicable off-screen ones).

Oh I see. I could of have sworn Mario and Luigi have this in their profiles already due to one of the platformers or rpgs. Anyways, we can apply it to all the characters playable in the MK series since it's been a recurring one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back