• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Bros 2-A upgrade

Bobsican

He/Him
Mario can enter to Luigi `s portals in Dream Team.

Mario has 4 dimensions in there (the 3 obvious ones + the lenght between the "real" world and the dream world, therefore he should have a 2-A key).

This would obviously also scales to the others that have traveled to the dream world, which also include Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Kamek, Antasma and most important to note, Goomba and Koopa.

Bot 0073
Luigi and that Pac-Man thing being at least 4D as seen here.

Please tell me this is a late april fools joke.

• Sees board
  • Biggest "whew" to ever be "whew"ed by mankind.

The Smashor said:
Please tell me this is a late april fools joke.
  • Sees board
  • Biggest "whew" to ever be "whew"ed by mankind.
I would put this in CTR if I couldn`t be banhammered by that.

The Smashor said:
What is it with this wiki and being REALLY Mario bias...
The fact that it`s considered Paper Mario and Mario as the same character, the way they take the canon of the series as a very poor one and only bring up nerfs and no buffs.

I honestly don`t know at this point...

You're the kind of person who only sees what they want to see. Literally look at the related threads. Scroll up. Look to your right.

The Smashor said:
You're the kind of person who only sees what they want to see. Literally look at the related threads. Scroll up. Look to your right.
Look at my right...?

I honestly disagree about Mario having a poor canon. If anything, it has a better canon than other verses with no canon to begin with (Looney Tunes, SCP Foundation, etc), which allows everyone to can tell the difference between the canon Mario, Paper Mario and the non-canon Marios (like the CD-I one, for example).

Too bad nobody seems to be really aware of this.

This is clear and obvious wank. Being a 3-D being in a 3-D world hardly makes you 2-A. And he stated above that he was entirely serious. And I quote: "I would put this in CTR if I couldn`t be banhammered by that." If Mario is 4-D when in the dream world, that means the dream world is 2-D. Witch would mean Dreamy Bowser would be a minor upgrade at best (Powered by infinite two dimentional universes) and Dimentio would only be 2-C unless there's 1000s of universes in the Paperverse, witch as far as we've seen there isn't., as his 2-B tiering comes from the Dream Depot.

The Smashor said:
This is clear and obvious wank. Being a 3-D being in a 3-D world hardly makes you 2-A. And he stated above that he was entirely serious. And I quote: "I would put this in CTR if I couldn`t be banhammered by that." If Mario is 4-D when in the dream world, that means the dream world is 2-D. Witch would mean Dreamy Bowser would be a minor upgrade at best (Powered by infinite two dimentional universes) and Dimentio would only be 2-C unless there's 1000s of universes in the Paperverse, witch as far as we've seen there isn't., as his 2-B tiering comes from the Dream Depot.
lol.

The reason I would put this in CRT if I couldn`t be banhammered by that isn`t so that we get 2-A Marioverse, but to laugh at breaking the rules by making a "wank" CRT.

This isn`t serious, it`s a joke.

The Smashor said:
No Fun Allowed

Let's not forget this; Everyone who scales to Bowser has Immeasurable speed because... BOWSER'S AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Back