• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmmmm..

I'm not really familiar with Mard exactly. But from what I've seen on his profile at least. I think it depends on what he starts with. These are what I've tried to think up.

1. If Mard can use Existence Erasure first. Then he wins.

2. If Gengar can use hypnosis before Mard does anything. Well, if it manages to take Mard down with attacks or curse before he wakes up then Gengar will win. If not then Mard erases and wins.

3. If Gengar can use Destiny Bond before Mard does anything then inconclusive because they'll both go down. If Mard traps Gengar inside a flower's bulb, then he wins.

Mard is not using EE first at all. It took Natsu and Gray pissing him off, harming him considerably and overpowering him before he bothered to pull it out. It is also slow to activate and Mard would get one shot by anything even if he used it first. Stomp

Yeah I was thinking about the trapping Gengar inside a flower thing. But does he lead with it? Also Shadow Sneak could help it escape. If not then there is still Curse to take him down.

And also going by what you said above, yeah I think it maybe a stomp indeed.

Back