• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marcus Fenix CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
The Lightmass Bomb is not part of his standard equipment, he simply activated it.

It's not something that he can rebuild if he wants to or something that he has at his disposal often.

So "6-C via Lightmass Bomb" should be removed because it isn't part of his standard weapons

Judging by Composite Human optional equipment can still give a tier.

Yeah but CH can build the optional equipment (if given enough time).

Marcus can't build the Lightmass Bomb or replicate that feat in any way

Eh, guess that makes sense. Master Chief doesn't have the HAVOK nuke or Nova bomb after all.

His 6-C doesn't even seem to come from anything though. Lightmass bomb may need to be looked at anyways.

6-C comes from the bomb destroying those tunnels (which should have been calced) but I guess that it isn't too relevant since it's being removed and the bomb doesn't have a profile

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

I mean

It seems fine to do this, and no, it isn't a necro unless something's changed and regardless this isn't very old. Should probably be applied.

Yes as this has been resolved without any disagreement I think.

Edit: Admittingly I did rush the edit a bit and forget to remove the rest from his page so my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back