• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marco (One Piece) vs Mare Bella Fiora

Speed equalized

Mare is in the dummy Nazarick trying to complete a mission by Ainz and Marco mistakenly flies through there. He lands and wonders what that the building is and runs into Mare, Mare is annoyed that someone is trying to stop him from completing his missions as fast as possible so he decides to fight Marco.

MarcoRender
Mare

Mare can shoot Lava through 10th tier magic and his rod can be used to break skulls easily. Mare doesn't have access to his dragons.

WatchdogMan101 said:
Mare can shoot Lava through 10th tier magic and his rod can be used to break skulls easily. Mare doesn't have access to his dragons.
Marco already endured and regenerated from the lava of Akainu which is far superior to the real lava, emanating a heat that melts metal only with its presence, and pulverizing an entire iceberg in a few seconds... I think that being able to use lava in combat would not help a lot the Mare here.

I am going with Marco, precisely because he is incapable of being defeated by natural means, and also by having greater stamina.

Marco was only harmed when he was restricted with the Seastone handcuffs that nulls his powers.

And there's a headcanon that a real strong Armament Haki can bypass that Regenerationn (Garp's punch in his head left a wound after the war but not a scar).

And as Rei said, Akainu's magma is far stronger than regular magma which is hotter than regular lava.

In this page we can see that Marco actually took damage from the magma's punch and regenerated from that with no problems.

Not entirely sure how Mare is getting past Regenerationn and intangibility. Maybe he can try and bury Marco underground by repeatedly using his environmental alteration magic, but I'm not even sure if that's a wincon considering he's never done that in a fight.

This is either a desisive win for Marco or a stomp, not entirely sure which one I'd call it.

Also what FDry said, we don't really know how Mare acts in an all-out fight. Hell, he was stated to be capable of taking out Shalltear.

Water spells could give Mare the win. But we dont know if he has any so... Rip.

Back