• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, his durability does say Marco survived a house-sized explosion and a beating from a "house-sized wolf", but aren't those feats 9-A?

I might vote marco.... I watch the show religiously and he's pretty randomly strong he often punches monsters about 3 times his size with little effort; his duras pretty legit to he's gotten hit by meteora who is bigger than that wolf

Insecurity97 said:
Deku via better experience, skills and range

How far into 8-C even is Marco?
Marco has 16+ years of experience in Heckapoo's dimension. Marco is the best knight in the series.

Is Marco allowed to use his dragon motorcycle, Nachos, in this fight? If so, Marco wins via flight, portal creation, experience, and skills.

Insecurity97 said:
Deku via better experience, skills and range
How far into 8-C even is Marco?
"Better experience?" Really? Dude, Marco is mentally over 31 years old thanks to having over sixteen years of experience fighting and surviving in the incredibly harsh world of the dimension known as the "Neverzone." In terms of experience and skill, Marco is far above Deku. Honestly man, if "superior experience and skill" is the reason you voted for Deku, then you should probably change your vote to Marco, because Marco is the one with far superior skill and experience.

Personally, I think Marco takes this one. With speed equalized, there is no way Deku will even be able to land a hit on Marco, what with the latter's far superior combat experience and skill.

Count my vote for Marco.

Marco Diaz: 5 (Bluethedragon233, Spartan1204, Spinoirr, Goodyfresh, Bluethedragon233)

Izuku Midoriya: 1 (Insecurity97)

@Bluethedragon233 Don't use stomp when it's not.

@Spinoirr Well more like only two if you're even counting his karate experience.

"Better experienced"

16 years fighting one of the in-verse strongest magic users is somehow < Midoriya's experience, mind you Midoriya doesn't even have bad experience. It's just.. Marco's has a way better one. That's ignoring the neverblade episode where he stayed in the dimension even longer and got an entire kingdom re-built.

Also Marco FRA.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Uh, good rant and all, but Insecurity's been banned so... kinda a fruitless endeavor.
If he's been banned, then why are we still counting his vote? Or do we still count people's votes as long as they were banned AFTER placing said vote? I'm not really sure what our policies are on that.

While I do think Marco should win this fairly handily, I don't agree with people saying it's a "stomp" in his favor. While Marco would win due to being far, far more skilled and experienced, it's also a fact that Deku probably has the AP and durability advantage here, so it isn't a complete stomp or anything.

Spartan1204 said:
Marco Diaz: 5 (Bluethedragon233, Spartan1204, Spinoirr, Goodyfresh, Bluethedragon233)
Izuku Midoriya: 1 (Insecurity97)

@Bluethedragon233 Don't use stomp when it's not.

@Spinoirr Well more like only two if you're even counting his karate experience.
lol I just noticed Spartan counted Blues vote twice. Not that it matters, Giver's, Pixel's and mine pushed it over the top anyway.

So how exactly is Marco going to hurt Izuku...? Assuming he is baseline 8-C, Marco is as weak as a One-Point Bot, and people much weaker than 5% Deku can one-shot said robots, so unless Marco has Batman-like combat skills and can dodge all of Izuku's attacks and one-shot him with point-pressure hits, this is a stomp in favor of Izuku.

Not to mention that Izuku has fought and defeated people older than Marco, so Izuku should have enough experience to be able to hit Marco at least once and blow him up into pieces.

He can hurt Izuku because Marco has a sword with magical properties. Just because Marco's fists aren't enough to do much damage to Izuku doesn't mean edged-weapons can't, as an edged-weapon far increases the pressure from his attacks while using the same amount of kinetic-energy or force. Like, consider that if she had a sharp enough sword as durable as Superman, then Wonder Woman could cut Superman right in half while using like, a third of her strength. That's the kind of advantage that edged weapons give.

I know that Marco gives his sword back in Season 4. But Marco's profile is basically his "composite" self, and we are using his composite 15-year-old self which means he has access to all his standard equipment, including his sword.

He is also a master at improvising weapons from his surroundings.

@Therefir Deku's AP shouldn't be higher (in fact argueably lower). Deku at 5% can barely break a wall with kacchan. Also, Marco had 16 year fighting interdimesionals and hekapoo (who is trillions of years old) which is nothing like what deku has fought before.

Bluethedragon233 said:
@Therefir Deku's AP shouldn't be higher (in fact argueably lower). Deku at 5% can barely break a wall with kacchan. Also, Marco had 16 year fighting interdimesionals and hekapoo (who is trillions of years old) which is nothing like what deku has fought before.
>Can barely break a wall

Tell that to his building level stats.

The calc its based on is from the before mentioned one-point bot armor when deku rode a piece of that armor over several land mines. which means his highest feat (at 5%) is fighting a one point bot. I'm just saying he's not exactly consistantly high strength. Also do think marco who consistantly one shots monsters one point bot sized and have similar durability to his self can't defeat a one point bot?

What? The calc for the explosion is for the durability of the sheet of metal from the one point bot. Which is baseline building level. Deku in his base without any enhancements can physically cut through this durability with another piece of robot, so no, that isn't his best feat for 5%. 5% Deku's feat for being higher into building level comes from hurting Bakugou who can tank the force of his own explosions, which are higher into building level. Deku also demonstrably tanks higher building level force by eating an explosion from Bakugou point blank and only being somewhat injured instead of severely injured, dead or knocked out. If you have such a strong opinion on 5% Deku not being high into building level, you should propose a CRT. Until then, baseline 8-C Marco gets all his attacks no sold and is one shot by Deku.

I was about to argue but then I just realized it's composite marco and he could just bfr him with sissors. Also midorya can still get cut by marcos magic sword which was pointed out by goodyfresh

The AP gap is so huge that unless the magic sword ignores durability, it's just gonna harmlessly break when is hits Deku.

Back