• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Wright Way said:
8-B durability with sword isn't mentioned on his profile. Make a CRT to add it.
there's no stats at all for his sword; I'm giving the proof you can't assume it's lower if there is nothing listed. and again having a sword that can survive doesn't make marco 8-B and it's one of his usual tools

Buddy, you can't argue with stuff that's not on the profiles. If his sword has 8-B durability, get it added to the profiles.

I'm pretty sure connie is the '''only''' character that has weapon durability listed.

Paul Frank said:
I'm pretty sure connie is the only character that has weapon durability listed.
Captain America. Also Steven Universe. And both of those shields can and have been used as weapons so they count.

I don't see why this shouldn't go on the profiles given that weapons of higher durability can be used as shields.

that doesn't negate the context because you have too assume it's durability by some standards. otherwise how can you assume it will break?

EDIT: also shields are a defense specific weapon. Just because they double as a weapon for that character doesn't mean it's not a shield. It makes more sense to list the durability of that item.

Yeah, I know it's frustrating and stupid, but in every debate I've been in, you've had to get things added to the profiles before you can use them as an argument. I don't know if it's a rule or what because it's come up every time I've tried to argue what you're arguing. I'm sorry.

Side note, setting all of that aside, shouldn't we wait until the calcs are done? That'll probably change this entire fight.

Back