• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Sadao Revisions

This page needs a lot of work and justification on it.

Keys:

Right off the bat, there are issues. For starters, there is no "Partial Maou Satan." Every instance of Maou gaining enough demonic energy to transform has been his full self. His Partial form is a single occurrence out of random happenstance and only occurs with the Holy Sword once. It definitely isn't worth having a key for. The Partial Maou Satan should be removed and Partial Maou Satan with Sword should just be "With Holy Sword."

Tier: This ties in with the above, but his demon form was when performed his feats. The difference in power is due to it varying by the amount of energy he has. Demon Maou should have a variable tier, along the lines of Varies, at least 7-B, up to High 6-A, which is consistent with a few other things, notably Adremlech covering the continent with Ice Towers, Sataniel splitting the moo, among other things. The Holy Sword has half the power that controls the moon and is above Archangels, making it At least High 6-A.

Speed: Should be SoL. Regularly fights light users and people who have light speed statements

Abilities:

First things first. Maou's portals are not inter-dimensional, they're inter-galactic - universal. Ente Isla and Earth share a universe. Moving on.

• Willpower Manipulation: As stated above, the demonic power just within a demon's voice causes them to lose the will to fight.
Seems pretty easy to add.

Good to see someone tackle this. Everything stated seems fair.

Though, I assume what you're showing is the fan-translation?

I may add a bit in his intelligence, since it's kind of understated as it is right now.

I own up to Vol.11 of the official release, but have only read up to half of Vol.9

I can't comment about anything after that point, but I can try and confirm anything before that

Admittedly, I've only read up to Volume 17, so their may be stuff afterwards I missed.

We can add Stat Amp based on negative emotions around him, and Shapeshifting

Back in Volume 1, when the restaurant got blown up, was it Sadao or Emi who made everyone fall asleep?

I think that this seems to make sense.

Are there any other issues that anyone wants to address? Otherwise this is probably ready to go.

Is somebody experienced interested in applying the accepted changes?

You can wait for Golden Scorpions if you think that is better.

I'd like to think I have procured enough experience after 25,000 edits OvO. However, if you think someone else should handle it I have no issues with that.

Okay. I did not recognise the username, but that should be fine then.

Okay. Have you switched it recently, or do I just have a bad memory?

Back