• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Sadao Revisions

I can perform the changes. But I would need to know what Keys of his would have SoL speed. Both Holy sword and Demon form right?

Yobo can perform the edits himself if he wishes.

I will do so, but I have been very busy as of late, so if anyone feels they can I would have no issues with that

Okay. You are experienced enough to handle it though.

So, I noticed these changes were applied. While the P&A section was applied, the Keys were applied incorrectly so I fixed them. Just letting you know.

btw shouldn't his human key also be changed.

in the anime he dodges suzuno while in human form and casually jumps onto some king of bridge between two high buildings.

and before gaining back his magic against lucifer he could still make a barrier that could hold off one or two casual shots from lucifer

What changes do you suggest specifically?

based on what I know from the anime he should get higher speed in his human form and

to his human key should be added a higher durability (with magic barriers)

and I think his lifting strength should be higher than just regular human because he flew with Emi on foot from Lucifer while he had Alsiel (who is quite a bit taller and probably heavier than him) passed out on his shoulders

I don't exactly know how much for each tho

Back