• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin revision part 1. Arnos small revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm referring to the context of the rest of the story.
Yeah it change thats too. Btw you are wrong
From the depths of his heart, malice welled up and overflowed.
--destroy--
Even if you try to cover your ears, it reverberates inside the body and shakes the head.
--all the seas--
A thirsty desire that sticks to the skull.
--all beings--
"Break it, break it", the other me. He repeatedly appeals to destroy everything――

You said destroying the bubble world = destroying the sea now you are twisting the words?
Improve your reading comprehension so that you don't continue to misinterpret my points. I didn't state that a Bubble World = Silver Sea, I stated that it's more likely that the statement means to destroy the Bubble Worlds in the Silver Sea.

This guy is very stubborn. He says he's a fan of the verse, but he doesn't even seem to know the basics. I give up on this discussion.
That's fine. Continue to hold your opinion while I hold mine. It shouldn't be strange to see someone disagree with Anos' tier when none of his feats even come close and all you have is a statement that could be interpreted in different ways.

Bruh is for the fate, it clearly stated in the scan, the destructive impulse will destroy the silver sea. The impulse is a tool for the fate. And like i say we talking about the fate and arnos' power that surpass it in this
And as I said, that doesn't mean destroying the entire structure at once.

None of the Inviolable Waters have feats remotely comparable to destroying the Silver Sea.

Do you think Lion of Destruction > Inviolable Waters?

Improve your reading comprehension so that you don't continue to misinterpret my points. I didn't state that a Bubble World = Silver Sea, I stated that it's more likely that the statement means to destroy the Bubble Worlds in the Silver Sea.
Instead of advising me learn how to read. You implied destroying Bubbles = destroying the Sea. Complete headcanon with no proof.

Already mentioned Parrington can literally destroy the World Yzark can that too , Mutou was constantly stated to capable of doing that and yeah according to you they can't but only LOD can destroy Bubbles that's crazy
As in, "you are fated to destroy (the Bubbles in) the Silver Sea". Given the context of the story, that would make more sense.
Send me the scans first where it was stated this
This guy is very stubborn. He says he's a fan of the verse, but he doesn't even seem to know the basics. I give up on this discussion.
Yeah funny his arguments are all based on headcanon nothing else with tricks of Trust me bro I read the novels.

Last edited:
Instead of advising me learn how to read. You implied destroying Bubbles = destroying the Sea. Complete headcanon with no proof.

Already mentioned Parrington can literally destroy the World Yzark can that too , Mutou was constantly stated to capable of doing that and yeah according to you they can't buy only LOD can destroy Bubbles that's crazy

Send me the scans first where it was stated this

Yeah funny his arguments are all based on headcanon nothing else with tricks of Trust me bro I read the novels.
1. Again, I didn't state that "destroying Bubbles = destroying the Sea", I stated that it was more likely that Parrington's statement was referring to the Bubbles in the Silver Sea, rather than the Silver Sea structure itself. IE what he meant by his statement wasn't the Silver Sea structure, but the Bubbles in the structure. That doesn't mean destroying Bubbles = destroying the Structure, because that's not what he was referring to.

2. I don't need to send any scans, as there are none. I said that that interpretation makes more sense given the context of the story.

1. Again, I didn't state that "destroying Bubbles = destroying the Sea", I stated that it was more likely that Parrington's statement was referring to the Bubbles in the Silver Sea, rather than the Silver Sea structure itself. IE what he meant by his statement wasn't the Silver Sea structure, but the Bubbles in the structure. That doesn't mean destroying Bubbles = destroying the Structure, because that's not what he was referring to.

2. I don't need to send any scans, as there are none. I said that that interpretation makes more sense given the context of the story.
Thanks for admitting that's as Complete headcanon

The "fate" part of the statement is irrelevant, my point of contention only has to do with the "destroy the Silver Sea" part. You all are taking the statement at face-value while I'm taking the context of the story into consideration. By context I'm referring to feats as well as what's considered a threat in the Silver Sea.

1. Anos has no feats remotely comparable to destroying the Silver Sea.

2. None of the Inviolable Waters, the greatest threats in the Silver Sea, have feats remotely comparable to destroying the Silver Sea.

3. The greatest threat in the story up until this point was the Silver Annihilation Magic. Magic which can snipe an entire Bubble. The greatest threat up until this point was a magic which can destroy an entire Bubble from far away and yet a perfect Lion of Destruction is supposed to be vastly superior ("destroy the entire Silver Sea at once") to Silver Annihilation Magic (can destroy an entire Bubble)?

There's a difference between destroying something all at once vs over time. Anos would only deserve the tier that you're arguing for if he could destroy the Silver Sea all at once. And he hasn't proven that he can.
Bruh can you understand my point??? His destructive power is surpass the fate, that the fate it self is encompasses or govern the silver sea, the fate is determine the silver sea, even the destruction of silver sea is determined by that fate. And then we have arnos that can surpass the destructive power of the fate and the fate it self

One more question and clarification @Fixxed also your opinion would be appreciated @EldemadeDityjon @Tatsumi504 @Dereck03
Yeah because that by logic if someone want make a thing his own magic, he must use his root and arnos can use venuzdonoa for make eleanore his magic, it mean venuzdonoa is connected to his root. And not all arnos' magic is connected to his root or use his destructive power
So magic power is emitted by the root/source. But Venuzdonoa is directly connected to Anos' Source of Chaotic Destruction thus Venuzdonoa has the same destructive capability of Anos Source of Chaotic Destruction and Chaotic Eyes. Venuzdona is directly connected to Anos' source, which is why he was able to turn Eleanore into his own magic (doesn't this mean that Eleanore can get a possibly 6D rating 💀)

"Not all magc is connected to his root"

So the source emits magic power which is used to cast magic but it is not directly connect to Anos root. But any magic that is directly connect to anos source (like his Chaotic Eyes/Venuzdonoa) has the power to destroy the SS.

It mean order of destruction is just a some neutralizer for it true essence, because if it not in control it can destroy all of creation at once, because it is arnos' power that you can see in explaination of eye of chaos that just by open the eyes the world will fall into destruction and chaos, it what venenuzdonoa will do with the world if there are no seal to control it power
Anos uses the Order of destruction as a seal to control Venuzdonoa's True power. Because Venuzdonoa has the power of Anos chaotic root/source which can destroy SS. So True Power Unsealed Venuzdonoa could have the potential to destroy the world and everything just by being summoned just like the Chaotic Eyes.

Which is stronger? (just curious)
True Power Venuzdonoa vs Anos Chaotic Eyes

Probably the chaotic eyes is stronger, cuz it was therre first or something because both venuzdonoa and his eyes have neferd versions, which are:

Which is stronger? (nerferd edition)
Venuzdonoa vs Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction.

MEoPD (surpressed version of MEoCD) can neg normal Venuzdona.. so logically
MEoCD can neg True Power Venuzdonoa. (Both can destroy SS)

But Anos source is the strongest thing in the series so far..
Yeah likely. Unless the part of some order and aberneyu power's, because the formula that construct venuzdonoa it self is power of destruction, so more like less (very very less or even nothing) order of destruction and far more greater arnos' power (or even all of venuzdonoa is construct by arnos' power)

And i mean about the fate is, fate's destructive power is can destroy silver sea, and arnos' root destructive power is surpasses the destructive power of that fate, and also destroy the fate
To be fair. Venuzdonoa is made up of a lot of strong things. No wonder why it is so powerful.
It's:
-Anos Magic (connected directly to his Source of Chaotic Destruction)

That is made up of:
-All of the Sun of Destruction <Sargeldonave>
-Some of Abernyu's Magic Power
-Some of the Order of Destruction (the rest if used to seal/control Venuzdonoa True Power)
-Most of Anos' Magic Power (from his Chaotic Root).

Damn... that's alot of things. And another thing.
Venuzdonoa has the power of destroying reason but can be neged by the purple eyes due to the fact that even though Venuzdonoa is Anos' Magic (that is directly connected to his source), it is still a divine weapon and God's orders and authority can get negged by MEoPD. But what would be the case for True Power Venuzdonoa? Can it still get negged by MEoPD? Probably, to be honest.

If all of this is correct (which it more than likely is) then Venuzdonoa should probably get:
A New Key (True Power) where all things are one an even greater scale (like an even greater greater greater scale) + Chaos Manip (Directly connect to Anos's Root).

But Venuzdonoa is directly connected to Anos' Source of Chaotic Destruction thus Venuzdonoa has the same destructive capability of Anos Source of Chaotic Destruction and Chaotic Eyes.
This is merely speculation. Nothing suggests Venuzdonoa power comes from Anos. The only thing that's for sure is Anos>Venuzdonoa

This is merely speculation. Nothing suggests Venuzdonoa power comes from Anos. The only thing that's for sure is Anos>Venuzdonoa
Venozdonor is not connected to Anos source.
Really this is just based assumption with zero Proof.

It's the same thing as Celis did but Venozdonor is power of its own.

But there are evidecnes that suggest this, isn't there?
Venozdonor is not connected to Anos source.
Really this is just based assumption with zero Proof
??? I'm pretty sure it is.
It's the same thing as Celis did
?
but Venozdonor is power of its own.
Yes it has power of its own becuz of Anos.

Also the last point of the notes section in Venuzdonoa page should be chnaged.

??? I'm pretty sure it is.

?

Yes it has power of its own becuz of Anos.
Celis removed some of his powers from his source along with his eyes lighting. Yes it's connected to source at that point but after removing it become a power of its own. Currently it exists as a power of its own and I agree we should create different keys for Venozdonor I was planning on it after my other CRT got done.

Celis removed some of his powers from his source along with his eyes lighting. Yes it's connected to source at that point but after removing it become a power of its own. Currently it exists as a power of its own and I agree we should create different keys for Venozdonor I was planning on it after my other CRT got done.
I understand that. But this doesn't apply to Venuzdonoa. VEnuzdonoa is literally connected to ANos source (which is why he used it to turn elenore into his own magic), unless he removed it from his source which at that point venuzdonoa would've lost the ability to destroy reason.

I understand that. But this doesn't apply to Venuzdonoa. VEnuzdonoa is literally connected to ANos source (which is why he used it to turn elenore into his own magic), unless he removed it from his source which at that point venuzdonoa would've lost the ability to destroy reason.
That's only when he uses it and real power of Venozdonor is not connected to Anos Source. Sasha can use it with her own. Nowhere stated it borrows power from Anos.

That's only when he uses it and real power of Venozdonor is not connected to Anos Source.
For once, I disagree with you. It is literally stated to be Anos magic.

Sasha can use it with her own.
Yes. Anos can make Sasha use it or well to be fair she can summon it cuz of her eyes but it is still Anos' magic.
Nowhere stated it borrows power from Anos.
Why would it be stated when it is connected to his source?

To be fair and unbiased, I can see where you say that Venuzdonoa has power on its own and not Anos which I do believe it is true that Venuzdonoa has power by itself but that reason destroying stuff comes from Anos source.

And if so.. please explain why Anos used Venuzdonoa to turn Eleonore into his own magic if it isn't connected to Anos' source?

For once, I disagree with you. It is literally stated to be Anos magic.
Anos magic doesn't mean it's connected to source.
Yes. Anos can make Sasha use it or well to be fair she can summon it cuz of her eyes but it is still Anos' magic.
Not completely true. Magic bullet world we don't see Sasha getting permission from Anos to use it beside it's nowhere stated it was connected to his Source
Why would it be stated when it is connected to his source?
Which scan?
To be fair and unbiased, I can see where you say that Venuzdonoa has power on its own and not Anos which I do believe it is true that Venuzdonoa has power by itself but that reason destroying stuff comes from Anos source.
Reason destruction comes from Source of course but it's not automatically make its connected to his source everytime

And if so.. please explain why Anos used Venuzdonoa to turn Eleonore into his own magic if it isn't connected to Anos' source?
Venozdonor is his magic why wouldn't it work ?
Being his magic ≠ connected to his Source.

Graham sealed Anos & Venozdonor had its own will to act and save him

Apparently, at the end of the Magic Bullet World arc, Koastria/Kostoria (whatever her name is) became a perfect Lion of Destruction by obtaining a special magazine that was a Chief God's authority. If that's true, then that disproves the "Anos can destroy the entire Silver Sea at once because he's a perfect Lion of Destruction" idea because we have another perfect Lion of Destruction who can't. Anos was stated to destroy the Silver Sea (not all at once) not because he in particular is special (ie because he's Anos), but because he's a near-perfect Lion of Destruction. However, we have an actual perfect Lion of Destruction (Kostoria) in the story now, and they can't destroy the entire Silver Sea at once.

Tell me without telling me you read the series

Max King: ✌️✌️✌️

Kostoria became a perfect lion of Artzenon 🗣️🗣️🗣️damn this is gonna be breaking news.

Tell me without telling me you read the series

Max King: ✌️✌️✌️

Kostoria became a perfect lion of Artzenon 🗣️🗣️🗣️damn this is gonna be breaking news.
I left off at the very beginning of the Magic Bullet World arc. I haven't finished it yet. However, I've heard from someone who seems to be reliable that Kostoria did indeed become a perfect Lion of Destruction by using a Chief God's (Audus?) special magazine.

I wonder when did Filler magazine become perfect lion of Artzenon 😭.

Kostoria was talking about she is using that to suppliment to power which she lacks. LMAO it's funny how people makes headcanon without even reading it.

Meanwhile Kostoria last scene
"It's the one I promised you. Take it."

I offer her the magazine, but she refuses to accept it.

she just remained still and silent.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing. ......"

He took the magazine in her hand and flew away without saying a word.

No..... just no
From your questions in this thread about the nature of Venuzdonoa it appears as if you haven't read the story (or at least that far into the story). Given that, where do you get the confidence to claim no to my statement about Kostoria?

I wonder when did Filler magazine become perfect lion of Artzenon 😭.

Kostoria was talking about she is using that to suppliment to power which she lacks. LMAO it's funny how people makes headcanon without even reading it.

Meanwhile Kostoria last scene
She's an incomplete Lion of Destruction using a special magazine to suppliment the power she lacks. What do you think that means? If she's incomplete and lacks power, then by supplimenting the power that she lacks she would then become complete. IE a complete/perfect Lion of Destruction. There aren't any holes in my reasoning as it's pretty straightforward to begin with.

Kostoria (Incomplete LoD - Lacks Power) --> Suppliments Power with Filler Magazine --> Kostoria (Complete/Perfect LoD)

Anos magic doesn't mean it's connected to source.

Not completely true. Magic bullet world we don't see Sasha getting permission from Anos to use it beside it's nowhere stated it was connected to his Source

Which scan?

Reason destruction comes from Source of course but it's not automatically make its connected to his source everytime

Venozdonor is his magic why wouldn't it work ?
Being his magic ≠ connected to his Source.

Graham sealed Anos & Venozdonor had its own will to act and save him
So let me get this straight...

Venuzdonoa is made up of:
  • The Entire Sun of Destruction <Sargeldonave>
  • Some of the Order of Destruction
  • Some of Abernyu's Magic Power
  • Most of Anos's Magic Power (from his chaotic root)
Venuzdonoa is Anos's magic but it is not directly connected to his root. The Combinaton of all these things make Venuzdonoa to destroy reason.
You are saying that Venuzdonoa has it's own magic power and will of its own and it isn't connect to his root directly. Sasha can wield Venuzdonoa and Venuzdonoa still has the power to destroy reason. Order of Destruction is used as a seal to contain Venuzdonoa's True Power.

Questions:
  1. Then what's the difference when Anos uses it and when Sasha uses it (except that Anos can wield it better and has more magic power)? Is there anything special that only Anos can do with it?
  2. Can venuzdonoa be directly connected to Anos source if he wants to?
  3. Since you stated that Venuzdonoa is Anos Magic thus why he could use it to turn Elenore into his own magic. Could Anos have used any magic/spell to turn Elenore into his own magic , if so then bro could've used a Jio Graze to turn Elenore into his own magic.💀

but it's not automatically make its connected to his source everytime
You mean that Anos could've make it connected to his source if he wanted to?
From your questions in this thread about the nature of Venuzdonoa it appears as if you haven't read the story (or at least that far into the story). Given that, where do you get the confidence to claim no to my statement about Kostoria?
wrong (even tho it is reasonable that you came to that conclusion) I've read the later parts of the story which is more exciting (silver sea arc and such) but stuff like this I prefer to here other solutions. Not that I am confused about it.

So let me get this straight...

Venuzdonoa is made up of:
  • The Entire Sun of Destruction <Sargeldonave>
  • Some of the Order of Destruction
  • Some of Abernyu's Magic Power
  • Most of Anos's Magic Power (from his chaotic root)
Venuzdonoa is Anos's magic but it is not directly connected to his root. The Combinaton of all these things make Venuzdonoa to destroy reason.
You are saying that Venuzdonoa has it's own magic power and will of its own and it isn't connect to his root directly. Sasha can wield Venuzdonoa and Venuzdonoa still has the power to destroy reason. Order of Destruction is used as a seal to contain Venuzdonoa's True Power.
Correct
Questions:
  1. Then what's the difference when Anos uses it and when Sasha uses it (except that Anos can wield it better and has more magic power)? Is there anything special that only Anos can do with it?
Difference is nothing except if they use it inside the castle or outside the castle that's matter because of time limit. Outside the Castle it requires magic to maintain its form it will cost too much.
  1. Can venuzdonoa be directly connected to Anos source if he wants to?
My point was Anos splitted his power in his previous life current Anos has new source (i don't know how to explain) yeah he can take it back if i am correct as Celis.
  1. Since you stated that Venuzdonoa is Anos Magic thus why he could use it to turn Elenore into his own magic. Could Anos have used any magic/spell to turn Elenore into his own magic , if so then bro could've used a Jio Graze to turn Elenore into his own magic.💀
You didn't understand this Venozdonor is Anos magic but exists as Seperate existence
You mean that Anos could've make it connected to his source if he wanted to?
He does when he uses Venozdonor if i am correct. Most likely outside the castle
wrong (even tho it is reasonable that you came to that conclusion) I've read the later parts of the story which is more exciting (silver sea arc and such) but stuff like this I prefer to here other solutions. Not that I am confused about it.
He is making some claims which doesn't make sense. I am gonna ignore his " i heard it from friend " thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back