• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin revision part 1. Arnos small revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight...

Venuzdonoa is made up of:
  • The Entire Sun of Destruction <Sargeldonave>
  • Some of the Order of Destruction
  • Some of Abernyu's Magic Power
  • Most of Anos's Magic Power (from his chaotic root)
Venuzdonoa is Anos's magic but it is not directly connected to his root. The Combinaton of all these things make Venuzdonoa to destroy reason.
You are saying that Venuzdonoa has it's own magic power and will of its own and it isn't connect to his root directly. Sasha can wield Venuzdonoa and Venuzdonoa still has the power to destroy reason. Order of Destruction is used as a seal to contain Venuzdonoa's True Power.

Questions:
  1. Then what's the difference when Anos uses it and when Sasha uses it (except that Anos can wield it better and has more magic power)? Is there anything special that only Anos can do with it?
  2. Can venuzdonoa be directly connected to Anos source if he wants to?
  3. Since you stated that Venuzdonoa is Anos Magic thus why he could use it to turn Elenore into his own magic. Could Anos have used any magic/spell to turn Elenore into his own magic , if so then bro could've used a Jio Graze to turn Elenore into his own magic.💀

You mean that Anos could've make it connected to his source if he wanted to?

wrong (even tho it is reasonable that you came to that conclusion) I've read the later parts of the story which is more exciting (silver sea arc and such) but stuff like this I prefer to here other solutions. Not that I am confused about it.
All magic comes from the source, but that doesn't mean that one magic has the ability of another magic (IE Venuzdonoa doesn't have the power of Anos' MEOCD). If that were the case, then Jio Graze would have the power of the MEOCD and that clearly isn't the case. Think of it Top-Down.

The source is at the top and all other magic and abilities that a person has is under it (down). Anos' MEOCD and the magic he uses to summon Venuzdonoa come from his source (top). However, the MEOCD and Venuzdonoa (down) don't power each other.

Correct

Difference is nothing except if they use it inside the castle or outside the castle that's matter because of time limit. Outside the Castle it requires magic to maintain its form it will cost too much.

My point was Anos splitted his power in his previous life current Anos has new source (i don't know how to explain) yeah he can take it back if i am correct as Celis.

You didn't understand this Venozdonor is Anos magic but exists as Seperate existence

He does when he uses Venozdonor if i am correct. Most likely outside the castle

He is making some claims which doesn't make sense. I am gonna ignore his " i heard it from friend " thing.
You pretty much confirmed what they said about Kostoria.
I wonder when did Filler magazine become perfect lion of Artzenon 😭.

Kostoria was talking about she is using that to suppliment to power which she lacks. LMAO it's funny how people makes headcanon without even reading it.

Meanwhile Kostoria last scene
^
She's an incomplete Lion of Destruction using a special magazine to suppliment the power she lacks. What do you think that means? If she's incomplete and lacks power, then by supplimenting the power that she lacks she would then become complete. IE a complete/perfect Lion of Destruction. There aren't any holes in my reasoning as it's pretty straightforward to begin with.

Kostoria (Incomplete LoD - Lacks Power) --> Suppliments Power with Filler Magazine --> Kostoria (Complete/Perfect LoD)

You pretty much confirmed what they said about Kostoria.

^
Lacks the power can have many meanings and you are trying to claim that as perfect LOD Contradicts the narrative. Beside I don't want to debate you when there is no admins evaluating. You always Stonewalls the arguments and keeps the thread going in circles. Yeah I will address that when a staff actually replies.

Lacks the power can have many meanings and you are trying to claim that as perfect LOD Contradicts the narrative. Beside I don't want to debate you when there is no admins evaluating. You always Stonewalls the arguments and keeps the thread going in circles. Yeah I will address that when a staff actually replies.
Say that if you wish but it shouldn't be hard to put two-and-two together (Kostoria/Incomplete LoD/Lacks Power --> Suppliments Power --> Complete/Perfect LoD). You can write this off as headcanon, but when the evidence is as clear as this you're basically saying that you should never make arguments by using the context of the story. Ironic, because a lot of the arguments you make aren't directly stated in the story and are instead "supported" by the story's context itself.

All magic comes from the source,
Literally stated this at the beginning of the thread.
but that doesn't mean that one magic has the ability of another magic (IE Venuzdonoa doesn't have the power of Anos' MEOCD).
You used practically the worst example cuz Venuzdonoa does have the same reason destruction as MEoCD.
If that were the case, then Jio Graze would have the power of the MEOCD and that clearly isn't the case.
I already thought of that. cuz if it was the case then all of Anos Magic would have the potential to destroy the SS.
The source is at the top and all other magic and abilities that a person has is under it (down). Anos' MEOCD and the magic he uses to summon Venuzdonoa come from his source (top). However, the MEOCD and Venuzdonoa (down) don't power each other.
I already know this already. That's why I say Anos' source is the strongest thing in the series so far.. then his chaotic eyes then venuzdonoa.
My point was Anos splitted his power in his previous life current Anos has new source (i don't know how to explain) yeah he can take it back if i am correct as Celis.
I understand. Anos in the mythical age split his power and stuff like that blah blah blah to create venudonoa, But since he reincarnated he has a new source that is sperated from Venuzdonoa. You're implying that:
-Anos in the mythical age had venuzdonoa connected to his source but in the magical age it isn't
-Anos could potentially connect Venuzdonoa to his source if he wants to just like how celis got back his purple lightning power.
He does when he uses Venozdonor if i am correct. Most likely outside the castle
I've understand everything you said but this ^ confuses me. You're saying he connects it to his source when he uses it outside of the castle but disconnects back...

I understand. Anos in the mythical age split his power and stuff like that blah blah blah to create venudonoa, But since he reincarnated he has a new source that is sperated from Venuzdonoa. You're implying that:
-Anos in the mythical age had venuzdonoa connected to his source but in the magical age it isn't
Not connected more like splitted. Venozdonor exists as a seperate existence that's my point and it's true power is based on Mythical Age Anos source.
-Anos could potentially connect Venuzdonoa to his source if he wants to just like how celis got back his purple lightning power.
Yeah
I've understand everything you said but this ^ confuses me. You're saying he connects it to his source when he uses it outside of the castle but disconnects back...
Outside the castle Venozdonor does has Reason Manipulation ability but it consumes users magic to keep the shape. What I think its not necessary inside the castle when in magic bullet world sasha completely created the Delsagade she didn't had any limit.

Not connected more like splitted. Venozdonor exists as a seperate existence that's my point and it's true power is based on Mythical Age Anos source.

Yeah

Outside the castle Venozdonor does has Reason Manipulation ability but it consumes users magic to keep the shape. What I think its not necessary inside the castle when in magic bullet world sasha completely created the Delsagade she didn't had any limit.
Alright gotcha. Head to discord I need to tell you something.

One more question and clarification @Fixxed also your opinion would be appreciated @EldemadeDityjon @Tatsumi504 @Dereck03

So magic power is emitted by the root/source. But Venuzdonoa is directly connected to Anos' Source of Chaotic Destruction thus Venuzdonoa has the same destructive capability of Anos Source of Chaotic Destruction and Chaotic Eyes. Venuzdona is directly connected to Anos' source, which is why he was able to turn Eleanore into his own magic (doesn't this mean that Eleanore can get a possibly 6D rating 💀)

"Not all magc is connected to his root"

So the source emits magic power which is used to cast magic but it is not directly connect to Anos root. But any magic that is directly connect to anos source (like his Chaotic Eyes/Venuzdonoa) has the power to destroy the SS.

Anos uses the Order of destruction as a seal to control Venuzdonoa's True power. Because Venuzdonoa has the power of Anos chaotic root/source which can destroy SS. So True Power Unsealed Venuzdonoa could have the potential to destroy the world and everything just by being summoned just like the Chaotic Eyes.

Which is stronger? (just curious)
True Power Venuzdonoa vs Anos Chaotic Eyes

Probably the chaotic eyes is stronger, cuz it was therre first or something because both venuzdonoa and his eyes have neferd versions, which are:

Which is stronger? (nerferd edition)
Venuzdonoa vs Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction.

MEoPD (surpressed version of MEoCD) can neg normal Venuzdona.. so logically
MEoCD can neg True Power Venuzdonoa. (Both can destroy SS)

But Anos source is the strongest thing in the series so far..

To be fair. Venuzdonoa is made up of a lot of strong things. No wonder why it is so powerful.
It's:
-Anos Magic (connected directly to his Source of Chaotic Destruction)

That is made up of:
-All of the Sun of Destruction <Sargeldonave>
-Some of Abernyu's Magic Power
-Some of the Order of Destruction (the rest if used to seal/control Venuzdonoa True Power)
-Most of Anos' Magic Power (from his Chaotic Root).

Damn... that's alot of things. And another thing.
Venuzdonoa has the power of destroying reason but can be neged by the purple eyes due to the fact that even though Venuzdonoa is Anos' Magic (that is directly connected to his source), it is still a divine weapon and God's orders and authority can get negged by MEoPD. But what would be the case for True Power Venuzdonoa? Can it still get negged by MEoPD? Probably, to be honest.

If all of this is correct (which it more than likely is) then Venuzdonoa should probably get:
A New Key (True Power) where all things are one an even greater scale (like an even greater greater greater scale) + Chaos Manip (Directly connect to Anos's Root).
This too long

My simple argument is, arnos' true power is more and more than venuzdonoa's power, so arnos must have solid tier 1 rating because even venuzdonoa that weaker than arnos is have solid rating

Also dont forget about the lion of destruction's fate and the destroyer of reason

VEnuzdonoa is literally connected to ANos source (which is why he used it to turn elenore into his own magic),
No. He just used Venuzdonoa to turn "Root Mother" <Eleonore> into his own magic by rewriting the magic formula. Eleonore was originally magic itself but she was under the control of Jerga and Diego. By turning her into his own magic, no one but him can use it.
Venuzdonoa should probably get power modification

No. He just used Venuzdonoa to turn "Root Mother" <Eleonore> into his own magic by rewriting the magic formula. Eleonore was originally magic itself but she was under the control of Jerga and Diego. By turning her into his own magic, no one but him can use it.
Venuzdonoa should probably get power modification
It also should get TD3 and Acasuality type 4.

She's an incomplete Lion of Destruction using a special magazine to suppliment the power she lacks. What do you think that means? If she's incomplete and lacks power, then by supplimenting the power that she lacks she would then become complete
Bruh "supplementing power she lacks" isn't referring to her being an incomplete lion of destruction. She jist wants more power so that people will listen to her.

Both you and your trustworthy source are wrong. The filler magazine isn't Audus authority, it's made by using half the source of the 2nd Demon King Mutoh to supply power to bullets loaded into it.

You're hypocrisy amazes me. You always talk about speculation and jumping to conclusions but that's exactly what you're doing here.
Kostoria just wants power.

Bruh "supplementing power she lacks" isn't referring to her being an incomplete lion of destruction. She jist wants more power so that people will listen to her.

Both you and your trustworthy source are wrong. The filler magazine isn't Audus authority, it's made by using half the source of the 2nd Demon King Mutoh to supply power to bullets loaded into it.

You're hypocrisy amazes me. You always talk about speculation and jumping to conclusions but that's exactly what you're doing here.
Scan:
Source: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/656/

Coastoria glared at me with a dissatisfied look, but maybe she thought that if she went on a rampage, she would be swayed this time, so she kept quiet. "So?" "My purpose is the magic tool that is inherited by the head of the world of magic bullets."   "That's new to me." "What are you going to do with it?" "<The Demon Ammo Magazine> has the power to completely compensate for the lacking power. It is said that it is made from the authority of Odus ("Audus"), the divine archer, and a part of it."

. . .

Then Coastoria turned away and said embarrassedly to her. "...so I'm imperfect. Unless I return to the Abyss of Craving and regain my body from the womb of the Lion Mother."
. . .

"If you have a <damage magazine>, you can make up for it even if you can't get it back?"

. . .

"But with <Demon Ammo Magazine>, I can regain the power of my perfect form without becoming myself."
^
This scan directly contradicts what you've said as well as proving what I said to be correct.

Scan:
AaaSource: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/656/

Coastoria glared at me with a dissatisfied look, but maybe she thought that if she went on a rampage, she would be swayed this time, so she kept quiet. "So?" "My purpose is the magic tool that is inherited by the head of the world of magic bullets."   "That's new to me." "What are you going to do with it?" "<The Demon Ammo Magazine> has the power to completely compensate for the lacking power. It is said that it is made from the authority of Odus ("Audus"), the divine archer, and a part of it."

. . .

Then Coastoria turned away and said embarrassedly to her. "...so I'm imperfect. Unless I return to the Abyss of Craving and regain my body from the womb of the Lion Mother."
. . .

"If you have a <damage magazine>, you can make up for it even if you can't get it back?"

. . .

"But with <Demon Ammo Magazine>, I can regain the power of my perfect form without becoming myself."
^
This scan directly contradicts what you've said as well as proving what I said to be correct.
"Said to be"

Wow

Funny thing is kostoria didn't say she lacks power

Scan:
Source: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/656/

. . .

. . .

. . .

^
And kostoria is wrong in saying that the magazine is Audus authority

Funny thing is kostoria didn't say she lacks power
The text I highlighted in bold explicitly states;

1. The <Demon Ammo Magazine> has the power to compensate for lacking power (Not "the power to give its user a power boost" but the power to compensate for lacking power - it should be pretty clear what that means)

2. Kostoria talking about being an imperfect Lion of Destruction (imperfect --> lacking power of perfect Lion of Destruction)

3. Kostoria saying she can regain the power of her perfect form with it (imperfect Lion of Destruction --> uses <Demon Ammo Magazine> --> becomes complete/perfect Lion of Destruction)

Everything is there in the scan. At this point, you're playing devil's advocate just for the sake of it.

1. The <Demon Ammo Magazine> has the power to compensate for lacking power (Not "the power to give its user a power boost" but the power to compensate for lacking power - it should be pretty clear what that means)

2. Kostoria talking about being an imperfect Lion of Destruction (imperfect --> lacking power of perfect Lion of Destruction)

3. Kostoria saying she can regain the power of her perfect form with it (imperfect Lion of Destruction --> uses <Demon Ammo Magazine> --> becomes complete/perfect Lion of Destruction)

Everything is there in the scan. At this point, you're playing devil's advocate just for the sake of it.
Wow 🥺.
  1. Prove Kostoria having knowledge on perfect form of Lion of Artzenon 🗣️
  2. Explain why she uses "said to be " word like she wasn't sure
  3. Show me the scans stating she became perfect after getting the Filler magazine.
  4. All you using is your own theories which leads to downplay that's all (as you always hung upon ok finding any negative point on the verse). It's to good to have Opponent but sometimes it's just irritating to deal with opponents who are Ignorant.

Wow 🥺.
  1. Prove Kostoria having knowledge on perfect form of Lion of Artzenon 🗣️
  2. Explain why she uses "said to be " word like she wasn't sure
  3. Show me the scans stating she became perfect after getting the Filler magazine.
  4. All you using is your own theories which leads to downplay that's all (as you always hung upon ok finding any negative point on the verse). It's to good to have Opponent but sometimes it's just irritating to deal with opponents who are Ignorant.
1. Why is this a point you thought made enough sense to make? She's a Lion of Destruction for one (of course she would know this), and for two, she's missing a body part (eye) just like Naga (leg) and Bobonga (arm) are, hence why they're imperfect. Anos isn't missing any body parts, hence why he's near-perfect. To clarify, what makes Naga, Bobonga and Kostoria imperfect Lions of Destruction is their missing body parts. The <Demon Ammo Magazine> will compensate for the power of the body part she lacks. That aside, you're trying to argue against a Lion of Destruction (Kostoria) knowing what a perfect Lion of Destruction is when you're basing your "Anos can destroy the entire Silver Sea at once" argument off of what Parrington said when Parrington isn't even a genuine Lion of Destruction? You're contradicting yourself.

2. She was referring to Audus with "said to be", not the <Demon Ammo Magazine> itself, so this point is irrelevant.

3. It's literally stated that the <Demon Ammo Magazine> compensates for lacking power (in this case the power of the body part she's missing). The description speaks for itself.

4. I'm not using theories, I'm using what's stated in the story. None of the counter-points you brought up make any sense as a rebuttal. You're just being obtuse.

1. Why is this a point you thought made enough sense to make? She's a Lion of Destruction for one (of course she would know this), and for two, she's missing a body part (eye) just like Naga (leg) and Bobonga (arm) are, hence why they're imperfect. Anos isn't missing any body parts, hence why he's near-perfect. To clarify, what makes Naga, Bobonga and Kostoria imperfect Lions of Destruction is their missing body parts. The <Demon Ammo Magazine> will compensate for the power of the body part she lacks. That aside, you're trying to argue against a Lion of Destruction (Kostoria) knowing what a perfect Lion of Destruction is when you're basing your "Anos can destroy the entire Silver Sea at once" argument off of what Parrington said when Parrington isn't even a genuine Lion of Destruction? You're contradicting yourself.
No one is Contradicting themselves. Bobonga despite being a LOD. He is an idiot so not all has same level of information.
2. She was referring to Audus with "said to be", not the <Demon Ammo Magazine> itself, so this point is irrelevant.
She had zero knowledge on Magic bullet world how would she knows

Max King:
i-will-ignore-that-friez.gif

3. It's literally stated that the <Demon Ammo Magazine> compensates for lacking power (in this case the power of the body part she's missing). The description speaks for itself.
That statement comes from Kostoria who has no idea about Magic Bullet World
4. I'm not using theories, I'm using what's stated in the story. None of the counter-points you brought up make any sense as a rebuttal. You're just being obtuse.
You are using theories nothing else.

No one is Contradicting themselves. Bobonga despite being a LOD. He is an idiot so not all has same level of information.

She had zero knowledge on Magic bullet world how would she knows

Max King:
i-will-ignore-that-friez.gif

That statement comes from Kostoria who has no idea about Magic Bullet World

You are using theories nothing else.
Her knowledge of the Magic Bullet World is irrelevant. Her knowing about the <Demon Ammo Magazine> isn't dependent on her knowledge of the Magic Bullet World. She can know about one without knowing the other.

Her knowledge of the Magic Bullet World is irrelevant. Her knowing about the <Demon Ammo Magazine> isn't dependent on her knowledge of the Magic Bullet World. She can know about one without knowing the other.
Another nitpicking from you

She was talking in a way she heard about existence of Filler magazine not like she had complete knowledge on that. You are making Assumptions and headcanons

Another nitpicking from you

She was talking in a way she heard about existence of Filler magazine not like she had complete knowledge on that. You are making Assumptions and headcanons
That's not what nitpicking is. Your entire argument is "Kostoria isn't knowledgable of the Magic Bullet World and the <Demon Ammo Magazine> is from the Magic Bullet World, therefore she isn't knowledgable of the <Demon Ammo Magazine>" as if knowledge on one thing depends on knowledge of the other when that's not the case. Going out of your way to claim that a character's statement is incorrect when the story hasn't stated as such is literally headcanon. You're literally arguing against the description of the <Demon Ammo Magazine> provided in the story so that you can argue your headcanon.

And again, she wasn't talking as if she didn't know what the <Demon Ammo Magazine> was. She said "it is said" in regards to Audus (ie the "creator/owner"), not in regards to the <Demon Ammo Magazine> itself.

That's not what nitpicking is. Your entire argument is "Kostoria isn't knowledgable of the Magic Bullet World and the <Demon Ammo Magazine> is from the Magic Bullet World, therefore she isn't knowledgable of the <Demon Ammo Magazine>" as if knowledge on one thing depends on knowledge of the other when that's not the case. Going out of your way to claim that a character's statement is incorrect when the story hasn't stated as such is literally headcanon. You're literally arguing against the description of the <Demon Ammo Magazine> provided in the story so that you can argue your headcanon.

And again, she wasn't talking as if she didn't know what the <Demon Ammo Magazine> was. She said "it is said" in regards to Audus (ie the "creator/owner"), not in regards to the <Demon Ammo Magazine> itself.
Writting long paragraphs ≠ your headcanon is correct.

@EldemadeDityjon try not to antagonize someone who disagrees with you challenge= Impossible

@MaxLevel_King try not to downplay while coming of as hypocritical and shooting himself the foot challenge= Impossible

This has nothing to do with fixxed thread so please take this lovers spat to the discussion thread also @MaxLevel_King
An enormous amount of magical power overflows again from the six tubes, and Grand Admiral Gigi loads the silver magic gun in his hand with bullets from the root sword.

The <Loading Demon Bullets> has the power to completely compensate for the missing power.

Half of the Second Demon King MUTO's root power is sealed in those six tubes. The Root Sword is then produced in a way that compensates for the other half of the power.

So even if you shoot it out as a bullet, the Root Sword can be loaded again and again by the power of the <loading demon magazine>?

'Foolish. Bind the root of the dead and continue to shoot what he does not want?'
The ability to compensate for missing power refers to half of Mutoh's root which is in Elenesia's possession. It doesn't mean it can compensate for every missing power.
Kostoria clearly wasn't sure what she was talking about as shown with the use of "Said to be" while talking about it.

The filler magazine simply compensates for the half of Mutoh's root which they don't have.

Last edited:
@Eldemade try not to antagonize someone who disagrees with you challenge= Impossible

MaxLevel_King try not to downplay while coming of as hypocritical and shooting himself the foot challenge= Impossible

This has nothing to do with fixxed thread so please take this lovers spat to the discussion thread also @MaxLevel_King
women-hahaha-women-memes.gif

Jokes aside I am trying to avoid his fan theories but man negative thoughts he has for the verse makes me act up. He is hung up on constant Downgrade attempts.

Let's focus on the thread & he is the one who brought up LOD argument for Kostoria out of context.

^
@Tatsumi504 The only way for you to claim that Kostoria didn't become a perfect Lion of Destruction is by completely ignoring the context of this scan in order to fit your narrative. It's explicitly stated what the <Demon Ammo Magazine> does (completely compensates for lacking power), that Kostoria wants it because she's imperfect (lacking a body part - eye), and that she can regain her perfect form (compensate for the power of her missing body part) with it. The scan outright tells you what she's talking about but you want to ignore that and headcanon that she's just using it for a power boost, when it isn't stated anywhere in it's description that the <Demon Ammo Magazine> has the power to give power boosts. It's explicitly stated to compensate for power you lack, not to give a random power boost.

^
@Tatsumi504 The only way for you to claim that Kostoria didn't become a perfect Lion of Destruction is by completely ignoring the context of this scan in order to fit your narrative. It's explicitly stated what the <Demon Ammo Magazine> does (completely compensates for lacking power), that Kostoria wants it because she's imperfect (lacking a body part - eye), and that she can regain her perfect form (compensate for the power of her missing body part) with it. The scan outright tells you what she's talking about but you want to ignore that and headcanon that she's just using it for a power boost, when it isn't stated anywhere in it's description that the <Demon Ammo Magazine> has the power to give power boosts. It's explicitly stated to compensate for power you lack, not to give a random power boost.
Discussion thread please. This has no business in this CRT. I'll address your arguments there

@EldemadeDityjon try not to antagonize someone who disagrees with you challenge= Impossible

@MaxLevel_King try not to downplay while coming of as hypocritical and shooting himself the foot challenge= Impossible

The ability to compensate for missing power refers to half of Mutoh's root which is in Elenesia's possession. It doesn't mean it can compensate for every missing power.
Kostoria clearly wasn't sure what she was talking about as shown with the use of "Said to be" while talking about it.

The filler magazine simply compensates for the half of Mutoh's root which they don't have.
Nowhere in the scan does it state or imply "The <Demon Ammo Magazine> can only compensate for half of Mutoh's root". What's already been stated is that it can completely compensate for lacking power, and the case of Mutoh's root is literally a direct example of this. To summarize;

1. The <Demon Ammo Magazine> is described as having the ability to completely compensate for lacking power.

2. The <Demon Ammo Magazine> was used to compensate for half of Mutoh's root, a direct example of it's description.

3. Nowhere in the scan is it stated that the <Demon Ammo Magazine>'s ability only works for half of Mutoh's root. It's simply doing what it was stated to be capable of doing.

4. You're arguing that it only works for half of Mutoh's root when that's not stated anywhere in it's description or in the scan you provided.

This is a case of you completely ignoring context and making arguments based off things that were never said to begin with. A clear-cut case of headcanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back