• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Since it’s dimensions and not a dimension, it should at least be a couple. If we assume they’re all 3D then 3D is the starting point. Possibly making the attack at least low complex multiversal in terms of dimensions.
His spear Transcends space-time that only makes atleast 4D range but Dimensions kinda higher so atleast 5D

What did he say exactly?
Power of everything thing in deeper layers is in another dimensions. Also there is a statement for Mutouh. When Elensia tried to run away from him. He caught her brought her back in an instant even she didn't knew he brought her back to the place where he was sleeping. She was just running away but it's like she never moved from that point.

Then that was stated as dimensions of forces was too big or something

Graham is presumably Eques' father and the latter is 700 million years old while Graham is only 2000+.

Power of everything thing in deeper layers is in another dimensions. Also there is a statement for Mutouh. When Elensia tried to run away from him. He caught her brought her back in an instant even she didn't knew he brought her back to the place where he was sleeping. She was just running away but it's like she never moved from that point.

Then that was stated as dimensions of forces was too big or something
Interesting. It makes sense. Anos is a character meant to be broken so it would be weird for the Author not to give him the easiest power boost which is dimension superiority.

Immeasurable attacks
I believe every chief god should have immeasurable speed but don't know how you and null gonna treat it. I am just gonna give my reason. Eques who was supposed to be Chief god of militia world had immeasurable speed because of gear of time. Also there is a statement that chief god surpasses every other gods the bubble world. And the statement of deeper layers has speed of another dimension is another example. I will leave up to you guys to decide that. Anyway I use immeasurable speed for every chief god and whoever are comparable to them outside the wiki

We can only dream. Maybe one day when we get an official translation. On the bright side, Anos is most likely going to gain much more hax so when the time comes, he’ll be an op 1-A character.
I'd like him to gain a plethora of resistances before gaining more hax cause the wiki is ignoring the fact that they need better resistances in deeper layers

I don't think he downplaying the verse but he is definitely too strict when comes to few things. Well everyone has their POV suppose.
Huh, why do you think Anos has never (I think) suffered a downgrade? Because we are so strict in the threads and what we are looking for is reliability and accuracy. kkkkkkkk

So he neggs immeasurable speed
Well Anos got negged by his attacks and Magic bullet world Arc Anos goes outside of the world with sheer speed catches magic bullet which is stated to hit other world without time delay and definitely Yzark should have immeasurable speed. Also Yzark was freezing the eve zenio complete future itself so that bubble won't destroyed because of his and Anos fight. It's like both of them are not going all out.

Huh, why do you think Anos has never (I think) suffered a downgrade? Because we are so strict in the threads and what we are looking for is reliability and accuracy. kkkkkkkk
Well 2B bubble laughs well he isn't the one who disagreed thought.
anyway you didn't get what I meant. Here as far as i seen staff value your and null opinion. I saw that in last upgrade thread of bubbles. So i said I will leave it up to you guys to decide.

How does one get above baseline 2A? I once saw a statement saying that to get above baseline 2A by destroying/creating/affecting multiple infinite multiverses, that context is needed that it requires more power/ range to affect more than one multiverse

I don't think he downplaying the verse but he is definitely too strict when comes to few things. Well everyone has their POV suppose.
I like the fact that he's too strict, that way once we get an upgrade, there's no way to downgrade it, after all prejudice against MGnF is too much. Just look at my last CRT

Well Anos got negged by his attacks and Magic bullet world Arc Anos goes outside of the world with sheer speed catches magic bullet which is stated to hit other world without time delay and definitely Yzark should have immeasurable speed. Also Yzark was freezing the eve zenio complete future itself so that bubble won't destroyed because of his and Anos fight. It's like both of them are not going all out.
Well he could just be freezing anos before he can move but now I remember immeasurable is basically moving before you've actually moved so yeah he should definitely get at least immeasurable attack speed.

Can someone upgrade anos speed from "X up to immeasurable combat and reaction speed" to "infinite speed up to immeasurable combat and reaction speed"? Based on catching magic bullet

I like the fact that he's too strict, that way once we get an upgrade, there's no way to downgrade it, after all prejudice against MGnF is too much. Just look at my last CRT
Well I understand why he is too strict knowing other verses like Umineko getting nuked in wiki
Well I am still disagree with treating bubble as just 2C when I agree we don't have to treat it as 2A but 2B is solid by proof.

Well he could just be freezing anos before he can move but now I remember immeasurable is basically moving before you've actually moved so yeah he should definitely get at least immeasurable attack speed.
You haven't read the chapter it seems he completed froze everything.
Can someone upgrade anos speed from "X up to immeasurable combat and reaction speed" to "infinite speed up to immeasurable combat and reaction speed"? Based on catching magic bullet
Well I already brought it up @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless still not read the arc I will wait for him to finish it.

Back