• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I agree with Elizhaa, waiting here is just mmm nobody will respond so better a CRT

Hi. I just wanted to know how fast is Anos in this chapter. Can anyone give some rough estimation?
I only read the chapter with mtl, but IMO it is likely unquantifiable, because traveling from one universe to another universe is treated as unquantifiable in this wiki. It could possibly be infinite (or even immeasurable, tho this is very unlikely IMO), but I think we would need better evidence for such ratings.
Regardless, I don't really think this feat is any better than catching Eges' spear or fighting Eques.

I recommend making a CRT on it, for more inputs.

I agree with Elizhaa, waiting here is just mmm nobody will respond so better a CRT.
All right. I might make a CRT for this later if I have the time.

Btw if we consider second explanation then anos is immune to casualty manipulation right?
Why exactly would Anos be immune to causality manip because of this..?
The second interpretation basically explains that Anos can power null abilities after the abilities already affected him by destroying reason (logic manip), and subsequently be unaffected by the abilities that already affected him.
Anos isn't really immune to anything, because anyone who can resist the MEoCD's law manip, concept manip, and power null would be able to affect Anos.

Why exactly would Anos be immune to causality manip because of this..?
The second interpretation basically explains that Anos can power null abilities after the abilities already affected him by destroying reason (logic manip), and subsequently be unaffected by the abilities that already affected him.
Anos isn't really immune to anything, because anyone who can resist the MEoCD's law manip, concept manip, and power null would be able to affect Anos.
Ok. You said it's kinda NLF so i thought it has something to do with immunity.

So basically what we are getting is Anos gets affected then he opens his eyes and he can destroy the reason which was affecting him right. Ok.

I think both 1&2 makes sense. Anyway make a thread that would give more opinions.

I only read the chapter with mtl, but IMO it is likely unquantifiable, because traveling from one universe to another universe is treated as unquantifiable in this wiki. It could possibly be infinite (or even immeasurable, tho this is very unlikely IMO), but I think we would need better evidence for such ratings.
Regardless, I don't really think this feat is any better than catching Eges' spear or fighting Eques.
He wasn't travelling from one universe to another. He went outside the silver bubble by jumping from the ground, with seemingly his own speed (I said so because he used Gilieriam Naviem beforehand to jump), though sadly we didn't get any timeframe. It could possibly upgrade his silver sea key base speed from MFTL to MFTL+ (if we go by WN explanation) or Infinite (if we go by author's statement about each bubble being infinite in size).

Anyway, I was just curious about that particular feat. I know we gotta wait for V11 to come out before making any CRT that involves the cosmology.

He wasn't travelling from one universe to another. He went outside the silver bubble by jumping from the ground, with seemingly his own speed (I said so because he used Gilieriam Naviem beforehand to jump), though sadly we didn't get any timeframe. It could possibly upgrade his silver sea key base speed from MFTL to MFTL+ (if we go by WN explanation) or Infinite (if we go by author's statement about each bubble being infinite in size).

Anyway, I was just curious about that particular feat. I know we gotta wait for V11 to come out before making any CRT that involves the cosmology.
Its infinite even without author explanation.

Black sky is still infinite.

Also he went outside of the bubble so he traveled infinite distance.

I agree with Null we should put it as unknown or unquantifiable

Its infinite even without author explanation.

Black sky is still infinite.

Also he went outside of the bubble so he traveled infinite distance.

I agree with Null we should put it as unknown or unquantifiable
No. The black sky is described as "near/almost infinite" in the blog, but this might or might not change soon. Like I said, gotta wait for the LN.

No. The black sky is described as "near/almost infinite" in the blog, but this might or might not change soon. Like I said, gotta wait for the LN.
The farther away you go from this earth, the larger the black sky is stretched and the closer you get to nothingness. It is here, in this almost infinite sky, where the Divine Realm is located."
"Blue Sky of the Gods" is added in the black sky.
"This black sky, which stretches endlessly, has no end."

"Worlds are universes with endless and endlessly stretching size, i.e. "almost infinite" size, and possibly have infinite size (refer to Author explanation)."
😬 .
The farther away you go from this earth, the larger the black sky is stretched and the closer you get to nothingness. It is here, in this almost infinite sky, where the Divine Realm is located."
"Blue Sky of the Gods" is added in the black sky.
"This black sky, which stretches endlessly, has no end."
Read this it's literally from novel.

"Worlds are universes with endless and endlessly stretching size, i.e. "almost infinite" size, and possibly have infinite size (refer to Author explanation)."
Also this is just explaining why world may be infinite.

You should understand.

Bubble world has two skies blue and black.

Orginal universe is for mortals and azure sky of gods is for gods who maintains the order of the bubble world.

Also this explanation is for militia world which was in zero layer which wasn't evolved.

Author gave his statement for layer 1 and above.

Anyway there is black sky which is infinite in size. If you want to leave bubble world you kinda need to pass thru two infinite sized skies.

Also this is just explaining why world may be infinite.

You should understand.

Bubble world has two skies blue and black.

Orginal universe is for mortals and azure sky of gods is for gods who maintains the order of the bubble world.
You didn't really explain why Worlds are infinite in size. The quote explicitly states that the "Divine Realm", another name for Azure Sky of the Gods, exists inside "this almost infinite sky", which actually refers to the black sky. You can't really argue against this, otherwise you're contradicting the novel itself.

Also this explanation is for militia world which was in zero layer which wasn't evolved.
What's evolving gotta do with this? Do bubbles just start growing to infinite size after evolving? Also, just to let you know. Militia World is still located in the shallowest layer/0th layer even after evolving.

Author gave his statement for layer 1 and above..
I don't understand this one.

Last edited:
I definitely agree with this.

I already said this before... But it will be hard to explain this in a non-NLF way and we have to have a good explanation for it.

You didn't really explain why Worlds are infinite in size. The quote explicitly states that the "Divine Realm", another name for Azure Sky of the Gods, exists inside "this almost infinite sky", which actually refers to the black sky. You can't really argue against this, otherwise you're contradicting the novel itself.
You don't understand how bubble world is made up of. There are two different sky.
Blue sky is for mortal and black sky is god's again re read above line. Black sky has no end. It's stretches endlessly. Blue sky is almost infinite is because zero layer world is still not completely evolved.
What's evolving gotta do with this? Do bubbles just start growing to infinite size after evolving? Also, just to let you know. Militia World is still located in the shallowest layer/0th layer even after evolving.
Militia World has nothing to do with magic bullet world which is probably located in 90th layer.

Author states there are 99 layers each layers has countless bubbles each bubble has endlessly stretching blue sky there is no end then there exists gods realm which is also endless and it also stretch to infinity then in the Abyss world God realm exist.

He did explain all bubbles are infinite size.
Zero layers aren't evolved that's all. Anos speed fear is done in deeper layers.

Unfortunately, the only person I personally know of who could provide us with screenshots of relevant explanations in MGnF LN Volume 11 cannot currently buy the LN, because of valid reasons. Therefore, it might take a lot longer to properly create and post the cosmology revision CRT if no one else can buy the LN and/or provide screenshots of the relevant LN explanations.
I personally also have a few upcoming tests in the next few weeks that I need to study for, so I will not be able to give input very often.
However, I realise this could be a bit unfair towards the people who have been patiently waiting for LN Volume 11 to release, thinking that the cosmology revision CRT would be posted soon thereafter, so I think we can probably start working on the cosmology revision CRT, and then add any relevant LN explanations at a later time before actually posting the CRT.
I will probably post my own very rough first draft of the CRT in this thread in a few days, and then we can all try to work from there. Feel free to post your own draft of the cosmology revision CRT here if you want to tho.

Last edited:
Finally, also good luck with your test, that's first before everything, i'll be willing to help if anything is needed although in 3 weeks I start university, which fortunately is virtual again.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the only person I personally know of who could provide us with screenshots of relevant explanations in MGnF LN Volume 11 cannot currently buy the LN, because of valid reasons. Therefore, it might take a lot longer to properly create and post the cosmology revision CRT if no one else can buy the LN and/or provide screenshots of the relevant LN explanations.
I personally also have a few upcoming tests in the next few weeks that I need to study for, so I will not be able to give input very often.
However, I realise this could be a bit unfair towards the people who have been patiently waiting for LN Volume 11 to release, thinking that the cosmology revision CRT would be posted soon thereafter, so I think we can probably start working on the cosmology revision CRT, and then add any relevant LN explanations at a later time before actually posting the CRT.
I will probably post my own very rough first draft of the CRT in this thread in a few days, and then we can all try to work from there. Feel free to post your own draft of the cosmology revision CRT here if you want to tho.
Do you guys have discord server MG ?.

Btw i can't buy the novels nor i don't have any friends who reads MG. Sorry for that i can't really help with LN.

I got some explanation for Dimensionality between layers that it's already states in keywords they are in Hierarchy. Give me your discord i will send you my draft. I am still working it. But i will send it after i finished that.

Btw take your time and complete your test. We can take our time and discuss it later only no need to rush it out. Good luck

Finally, also good luck with your test, that's first before everything, i'll be willing to help if anything is needed although in 3 weeks I start university, which fortunately is virtual again.
Thank you. Your help would ofc be appreciated. Also, good luck with university.

Do you guys have discord server MG?
A link for the "official" Maou Gakuin discord server can be found here. There are no longer really power-scaling related discussions in that server tho.
I can add you to a group DM created for power-scaling discussions after I've added you on discord tho. My discord tag can be found on my profile.

Btw i can't buy the novels nor i don't have any friends who reads MG. Sorry for that i can't really help with LN.
That is truly fine. I do not expect anyone to go out of their way to buy the Japanese LN just for a revision, especially if they cannot even read Japanese.

I got some explanation for Dimensionality between layers that it's already states in keywords they are in Hierarchy. Give me your discord i will send you my draft. I am still working it. But i will send it after i finished that.
All right. You can probably send me that draft once you're finished, but you can also post it in this thread if you want to.

Btw take your time and complete your test. We can take our time and discuss it later only no need to rush it out. Good luck
Okay. Thank you.

Not the divine realm exist in the almost infinite sky, but the gate of divine realm

A place that even the demon tribe of 2,000 years ago could not reach in flesh and blood. The castle of the Demon Lords is heading in a straight line toward the faraway sky, which was once reached by the flying castle ship Xeridohevnus.

Breaking through the clouds and blue sky, the vision eventually turned black.
This place is called the Black Sky Kokyu.

Misha and the others gasp at the sight before them.

The stars were shining brightly.

The black sky was black, and they continued on their way.

Eventually, as they slowed down, they saw a building made of the same material as the Delsogade.
What is that?
It is the lower part of the Delzogade. There is a gate of the divine world that leads to the azure sky of the gods. Two thousand years ago, I left the depths of the delzogade here in the sky in order to seal it with the Raised Wall of the Four Realms, Beno Even.

If you read carefully, Misha at that time explained first about the mortal world. when explaining that "black sky" is described in almost infinite size. but after adding azure sky it was immediately explained no end. clarified again with an explanation from the author himself that the sky in each bubble is infinite

The farther you move away from this earth, the more the black sky is stretched out, and the closer you get to nothingness. It is here, in the nearly infinite sky, that the divine world resides.

The "azure sky of the gods" is added to the black sky.
There is no end to the black sky, which is stretched out forever.

Hey guys i have a doubt regarding layers

"Let's say, for example, that the Shallow Layer Worlds have a magic power of 10 and the weight of their Order is 10. The same goes for the Deep Layer World."
'Shallow Layer World: Magic Power: 10. Weight: 10'
'Deep Layer World: Magic Power: 10. Weight: 10' was added.
"According to the Order of the Silver Sea, magic power flows to the deep layer and the Order exerts its power to the depths. The magic power of the Shallow Layer World shifts by one, same for its Order."
One magic power and weight are subtracted.
It was rewritten as 'Shallow Layer World: Magic Power 9. Weight 9'.
"The magic power and Order are given to the Deep Layer World, turning it into power."
From each of the five Shallow Layer Worlds, one magic power and weight are transferred for a total of five magic power and weight, which are added to the ones the Deep Layer World originally had.
There, the Deep Layer World becomes 'Magic Power 15, Weight 15'.

So one world of deeper layers will have power of countless worlds of shallow layers.

Then what about other deeper worlds ?. Like one they all should need magic power amp from shallow layer right so is the power gets subtracted from shallow layers again and added to other deeper layers worlds?. Lmao its kinda hard to understand.

Countless shallow layer bubbles ~ one Deeper layer
So what about other countless Deepr layer worlds they also should get the fire dew from shallow layer right.

So technically shallow layer are like infinitely below deeper layers?

Hey guys, I have something to say about Anos MEoCD... Reason why Anos almost never use his MEoCD is cuz he fear of at the very least the universe being destroyed, this is fine, but we saw Anos using then in the demon king garden (we know the reasons tho), and for vs debates he should be able to freely use them cuz the match normally will take place in a neutral place and not his verse.

Hey guys, I have something to say about Anos MEoCD... Reason why Anos almost never use his MEoCD is cuz he fear of at the very least the universe being destroyed, this is fine, but we saw Anos using then in the demon king garden (we know the reasons tho), and for vs debates he should be able to freely use them cuz the match normally will take place in a neutral place and not his verse.
Yes.

"Let's say, for example, that the Shallow Layer Worlds have a magic power of 10 and the weight of their Order is 10. The same goes for the Deep Layer World."
"According to the Order of the Silver Sea, magic power flows to the deep layer and the Order exerts its power to the depths. The magic power of the Shallow Layer World shifts by one, same for its Order."
"The magic power and Order are given to the Deep Layer World, turning it into power."
From each of the five Shallow Layer Worlds, one magic power and weight are transferred for a total of five magic power and weight, which are added to the ones the Deep Layer World originally had.

So one world of deeper layers will have power of countless worlds of shallow layers.

Then what about other deeper worlds ?. Like one they all should need magic power amp from shallow layer right so is the power gets subtracted from shallow layers again and added to other deeper layers worlds?. Lmao its kinda hard to understand.

So what about other countless Deepr layer worlds they also should get the fire dew from shallow layer right.

Btw any comment?

Also now I think about this. Infinite size for layers. Does that refering to just one line of layer?

It's really kinda confusing without some sketch for Silver Sea.

Anyway i kinda have 3 different set of explanation for layers being higher dimensional with wiki standard only.

I need some explanation for this or some understanding of what others think.

The Misfit of Demon King Academy Light Novel Official English Publication:

Last edited:

I don't follow the story and lore so i could be wrong but base on the quote alone and assuming the base world that Anos come from is layer 1 and all layer have countless world, each world from layer 2 would base on the quote have a portion of all countless layer 1 world magic and order weight, the same would apply to layer 3 and so on.

So i guess this mean that each deeper layer are countlessly above the previous one, it wouldn't be infinite cause there's only countless world, unless one of the layer suddenly have infinite worlds and the one right below (deeper) is countless then the lower one and all the subsequence one would probably be higher 2A in weight by the cosmology logic.

Tho it's kinda weird cause if we go by this wouldn't the shallowest one be the strongest one since it have the most magic and weight in order to give the one below for the one below to give and so on? Tho it could also be that despite having the most magic and weight it can't really use the majority of it kinda like a vessel with too much water overflowing from it and the water drop down to the countlessly bigger one below which would be able to hold more thus the lower world being stronger despite not having the larger reserve, which would make sense in a way until you reach the infinite one then logic kinda fly out the window.

Do note that I'm basing the above from what little i know of Maou Gakuin and i didn't read the cosmo blog so maybe there's something over there that explain it.

Tho it's kinda weird cause if we go by this wouldn't the shallowest one be the strongest one since it have the most magic and weight in order to give the one below for the one below to give and so on? Tho it could also be that despite having the most magic and weight it can't really use the majority of it kinda like a vessel with too much water overflowing from it and the water drop down to the countlessly bigger one below which would be able to hold more thus the lower world being stronger despite not having the larger reserve, which would make sense in a way until you reach the infinite one then logic kinda fly out the window.

Do note that I'm basing the above from what little i know of Maou Gakuin and i didn't read the cosmo blog so maybe there's something over there that explain it.
Wiki explanation page clearly states. If there is infinite difference between two worlds you can consider them as higher dimensional.

Also layers are infinite. Countless world can refers as infinite by logically speaking.

Still that not my point.

Countless world provide 10% of their reality to deeper layers one world.

What about deeper layers other world. How would they receive magical power. If countless worlds from layer one provide all thier power to deeper layers every bubbles then it's pretty obvious shallow layer bubbles would end up with very little fire dew.

Technically it's infinite times stronger by speaking logically.

Also Zero layered worlds can't perceive the outside world. Because they haven't evolved at. It's pretty obvious Transcendency is required to perceive outside world.

One more thing Confirmist are called end of life. So technically when they Transcends they gets the power to outside world. Author kinda made it hard to understand that concept but if you read the series you will get that.

So layer 1 and above should be higher dimensional.

Zero layers bubble should be 4D bubbles.

If we get some sketch for Silver Sea it would have been great help. Probably we need to wait for next PN volume to get some better explanation on layers.

I am still wondering if it's one line with countless bubbles in it or there pretty bigger than one line set up.

The Misfit of Demon King Academy Light Novel Official English Publication:

Wait, so the one I read through Ebook wasn't the official translation??... Imao, nevermind, I will keep reading through Ebook, I'm stuck in the last part of volume 8, lol

Wiki explanation page clearly states. If there is infinite difference between two worlds you can consider them as higher dimensional.

Also layers are infinite. Countless world can refers as infinite by logically speaking.

Still that not my point.

Countless world provide 10% of their reality to deeper layers one world.

What about deeper layers other world. How would they receive magical power. If countless worlds from layer one provide all thier power to deeper layers every bubbles then it's pretty obvious shallow layer bubbles would end up with very little fire dew.

Technically it's infinite times stronger by speaking logically.

Also Zero layered worlds can't perceive the outside world. Because they haven't evolved at. It's pretty obvious Transcendency is required to perceive outside world.

One more thing Confirmist are called end of life. So technically when they Transcends they gets the power to outside world. Author kinda made it hard to understand that concept but if you read the series you will get that.

So layer 1 and above should be higher dimensional.

Zero layers bubble should be 4D bubbles.

If we get some sketch for Silver Sea it would have been great help. Probably we need to wait for next PN volume to get some better explanation on layers.

I am still wondering if it's one line with countless bubbles in it or there pretty bigger than one line set up.
From what you said, base world with no layer can't even perceive other world in the shallowest layer, base on the thing about infinite stuff, i guess it could be transendental so even layer 1 is 5D as all world have timeline right?

Also it's uncountable infinite size to reach the next dimension, don't know how much you need to be above tho.

Also what's confirmist?

From what you said, base world with no layer can't even perceive other world in the shallowest layer, base on the thing about infinite stuff, i guess it could be transendental so even layer 1 is 5D as all world have timeline right?

Also it's uncountable infinite size to reach the next dimension, don't know how much you need to be above tho.

Also what's confirmist?
Yeah each bubbles has different timelines. It's clearly explained each Bubbles are different realities made up of countless Gods.

Also i get that zero layer is only 4D bubbles and they can't perceive outside world without evolving.

Later we get the 99+ layers which they can perceive outside world. The problem is layers.

Author should have said each layers are Infinitely above one another then it would have been higher dimensional without question. It also fits for wiki standard.

But he said countless bubble and each layers are infinite. So don't know how to consider that. Probably we need to wait for volume 12 LN. Anyway i got some explanation to put it higher dimensional layers.

Per example Anos tried to Use root kill on Gege but he couldn't even Pierce thru his skin. Because of magic bullet world reality difference

Then he used nirvana seventh step which boosts his power infinitely then he was able to affect him.

That should atleast give rough idea about layers being infinitely stronger.

I think i found something interesting

「各々の神域は、世界の縮図。世界の根源の上限が決まっているように、ダ・ク・カダーテの火露の数は決まっていて、この神域の花の数も決まっています」
"Each sanctuaries is a microcosm of the world. Just as the upper limit of the root of the world is fixed, the number of fire dewdrops in da ku kadate is fixed, as is the number of flowers in this sanctuary."

Every sanctuaries of god is the microcosm of the world, so sanctuary like future world nafta and land of traces schned that everyone knows is a different time and space, and disconnected from mortal world. Even future world nafta stated that it's a another form/shape of the world

「其はあり得たかもしれぬ、もう一つの世界の形。咎人よ、汝を、限局世界の刑に処す」
"It is a another form of the world that could have been. I sentence thee, condemned man, to the punishment of a limited world."

So militia world is the time and space that encompasses another time and space and make them just like microcosm or subset of it

And if we take WoG's statement that every bubble is infinite in size, then we must put every bubble on 2A rating. Because like ultima says, it may not stated that it contain infinite universes but it stated that it could contain infinite universes

But i think there is someone that is sceptic on the WoG's statement, so i think possible rating is more make sense like 2A tier venuzdonoa

But i think i already fix that sceptical

Back