• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor MaouGakuin revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venuzdonoa should have power null. That's all.

"... It's a self-destructing magic bullet."
Villisia simply issues an order.
The magical powers of the four captains concentrated on the fortress of <Silver World Magic Bullet Zonade>. <Primary Light Extinction Explosion Gavuel> No, it's more magical power. It's going to blow away Eges and others with this power unit.
 If we don't stop all four of them from self-destructing, the fortress of the <Silver World Demon Bomb Zonaid> will explode.
However, even if you attack poorly, it will explode at that moment.
"One sword, four self-destructing magic bullets. 4-1?"
Sasha's sword pierces Villisia's chest.
Red blood spilled out.
"The answer is 〇"
His self-destruct magic was destroyed, and the remaining three self-destruct magic stopped perfectly.
"...... na ...... ze ......? The uncut ...... magic ...... is still ............."
Villisia shows her astonishment in a murky voice.

Resistance Negation for Graham's scythe and Venuzdonoa. They utilize god's authority and all gods have resistance negation.

Last edited:
This seems fine.

Maybe something really simple can be used as the justification, like "Power Nullification (Can destroy magic)"?

Also, since Venuzdonoa's page now has actual references, it is no longer really necessary to directly link to the original raw Japanese chapters in the justifications, but I would still strongly suggest that you link the original raw Japanese chapter in this thread, and create a proper scan that can be linked in the justification.

If you can link the WN chapter here I could create a "proper" scan.

Also I agree with the OP, Venuzdonoa always show the ability to destroy any ability in the field just by merely being summoned so it should be passive power null so make sense

Well, at least tell me the chapter number....

I see, I'll drop the scan here later. I'm busy rn

Since we're talking about Venuzdonoa, shouldn't it also get Resistance Negation too? It was literally the Sun of Destruction transformed into a sword, so having Resistance Negation should make sense (This would apply to Graham too, since his scythe uses god's authority, and gods' power can only be resisted by other gods)

Hm. Your suggestion seems fine at least for me, let's see what others thinks about it

Some time ago Anos --> Venuzdonoa because he was not affected by it. But I don't remember why that scene seemed to be that Anos nullified venuz instead of resisting it? I don't remember

But he already have power null with his Chaotic Eye's that's even more powerful than his dyed purple

Well that aside. OP proposed Power null for Venuz and we can add Resistance Negation to Venuzdonoa and Graham's scythe as well.

Here's the scan btw.
I would suggest the following:

Change the scan's title to "Venuzdonoa can destroy magic".
Change "[Magic Eyes of Destruction]" to "[Magic Eyes of Reason Destruction]".
Change "Rimetsuken" to "Reason Destroying Sword".
Change "Aegis" to "Eges".

Since we're talking about Venuzdonoa, shouldn't it also get Resistance Negation too? It was literally the Sun of Destruction transformed into a sword, so having Resistance Negation should make sense (This would apply to Graham too, since his scythe uses god's authority, and gods' power can only be resisted by other gods)
I am neutral regarding the above.
Is there any feat or statement where Venuzdonoa specifically negated a resistance, instead of just overpowering a resistance like it usually does?

Anyways, if the above does somehow get accepted, I'd suggest something as follows for the justification:

"Resistance Negation ([Weapon Name] was created by transforming a god and/or their authority into a weapon, and gods' powers can only be resisted by other gods)".

I once again suggest that we create a proper scan for the bold part above that can then be linked in the justification.
I think the relevant statement is found in WN Chapter 208. (I also think I've already seen a scan for the relevant statement somewhere.)

Some time ago Anos > Venuzdonoa because he was not affected by it. But I don't remember why that scene seemed to be that Anos nullified venuz instead of resisting it?
Anos nullified Venuzdonoa with his Magic Eyes dyed in Destructive Purple, so it would just be power nullification.

**We should probably also remove Immortality Negation Type 1 from Venuzdonoa, and update Befenguzdogma's name and description.

Disorder Falsification Divine Scythe <Befenguzdogma>:

A black scythe with a large, crooked blade that bears an eerie appearance. As it was created via directly transforming the God of Frenzy Aganzon into a weapon, it can utilise the god's order, similarly to Venuzdonoa. Whereas Venuzdonoa can utilise the order of destruction, to destroy all things in creation, Befenguzdogma can utilise the order of falsification, to distort reality in order to achieve a desired result. With this weapon, it is possible to land an attack that should've been impossible, by distorting reality into making the attack that originally missed, land. It was with this weapon that Graham was able to kill Celis Voldigoad, as well as put up a fight against Anos Voldigoad who was wielding Venuzdonoa.

Last edited:
Huh, i thought Power Null is on profile already??. Anyway agree on Power Null, but like Null said, the description should be clear

Neutral about Resistance Negation, anyway i don't remember about God can negate resistance

I've update the scan according to Null's suggestion.

And regarding the Resistance Negation
Likewise we know the destructive power that Venuzdonoa has, so a lot of his feats could be attributed to the fact that it can destroy all things in the creation and that it ignores the reason and logic of any attack, defense or thing by simply destroying it, but venuz also uses the power of an order so in other words it use a divine authority just like graham's scythe, so IMO it should have Resistance negation.

We should remove all those "higher" ratings and just explain that spells increase his ap in notable attack section.
Low 2-C, up to 2-B via <Egil Grone Angdroa>. At least Low 2-C, likely higher via <Gilieriam Naviem>
This would be a bit of a problem here but i think we should go for for At least Low 2-C via <Gilieriam Naviem>, 2-B via <Egil Grone Angdroa>.

Venuzdonoa having Power Nullification seems alright based on what I already knew about the verse and what I saw on the thread but I don't think that I know enough to be of much help.

Power Nullification seems fine. I guess resistance negation would work from the scan above.

Thanks for the input.... Do we need more input or this can be applied? I think is uncontroversial

We should remove all those "higher" ratings and just explain that spells increase his ap in notable attack section.
Low 2-C, up to 2-B via <Egil Grone Angdroa>. At least Low 2-C, likely higher via <Gilieriam Naviem>
This would be a bit of a problem here but i think we should go for for At least Low 2-C via <Gilieriam Naviem>, 2-B via <Egil Grone Angdroa>.
I personally disagree with this suggestion.
I acknowledge that the "Higher via world-destroying magic" rating might not be necessary in Anos' tier section, but except for that, the other "higher", "up to", etc. ratings are necessary for accuracy IMO.
Your suggestion slightly exaggerates <Egil Grone Angdroa>'s current capabilities while slightly downplaying <Gilieriam Naviem>'s current capabilities, which decreases the informational accuracy in his tier section.
Anos' tier section already looks much better than it did when it still had the "Far higher as approaching destruction" ratings, so IMO we should not lose accuracy just for a subjective slightly better appearance.

Thanks for the input.... Do we need more input or this can be applied? I think is uncontroversial.
I think the power nullification proposal can probably be applied, but IMO we still need more input regarding the resistance negation proposal.

**We should probably also remove Immortality Negation Type 1 from Venuzdonoa, and update Befenguzdogma's name and description.
Also this.

Kay... Orioreem said that he doesn't know how to apply the changes and was hoping for any of us to do so... Are you going to apply the changes if this is accepted or I have to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back