• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

If I die, and my life story is covered inside a book. Are my life story fictional? No, it's not.
That is indeed Fiction though (content inside the book). 🐍🐍🐍. We have many real life novels.

Last edited:
That is indeed Fiction though (content inside the book). 🐍🐍🐍. We have many real life novels.

False Equivalence.
No guy would read a newspaper and sees a famous figure died and says, "This is fictional."

Dear members of the Maou Gakuin community,

As we approach the end of another year, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on all that we have achieved together as a team. We are proud to have reached the milestone of 100 members, and are excited for all that the future holds for our community. With the upcoming season 2 anime adaptation and the release of physical light novels, there is much to look forward to in the year ahead.

But even in the past year, we have accomplished much. We were able to secure transdaulity type 3 for our characters, and achieved a low 1-C for our cosmology, which is one of our biggest milestones to date. We also re-scaled the characters in the low-mid tiers for greater accuracy, and achieved NEP 2 for Anos, which is a great start.

Of course, there is still much work to be done. We have over 15 side characters left to create, and there are always more matches to be had in the low-mid tiers. We also hope to achieve acausality type 5 for Garham and Anos's source.

Before we move into the new year, I want to take a moment to apologize for my absence in the coming months. Due to personal reasons, I will be offline from January 9 until late June, and will not be able to provide input on the series during that time unless at weekends (nights).

Here's to a bright and prosperous year ahead! Best wishes, HAPPY NEW YEAR 🔥

Last edited:
What makes you think that? I really don't see Rimuru being able to do anything, doesn't Anos already have the eyes of destruction that are mega broken in the anime?
In season two?
The only broken things I remember that Arnos demonstrates is even the adapted volume, and temporal manipulation.

"What are you surprised about? The people in the audience are making a lot of noise just because Zepes has come back to life. If I couldn't use magic like this, I would die if I died."

I feel that these kinds of sentences will never stop in MG

In season two?
The only broken things I remember that Arnos demonstrates is even the adapted volume, and temporal manipulation.
what I mean is, Rimuru can't resist Anos' powers, even if you only consider season 1, in addition to the eyes of destruction, he already has a fuking sword 2-A with him
Anime Anos has HGR 🐍
Rimuru too, but I don't know how much that would help, besides that I disagree with Rimuru's HGR

You sure he has HGR in anime? Isn't that after his fight with hinata? Also tried to downgrade the HGR but didn't work out
there's more evidence that it's MGR rather than HGR in the LN but I'm not going to rack my brains over it, went to try to discuss this with supporters and got attacked lol

And yes, he has HGR in the anime, the HGR comes from the "infinite regeneration" skill he acquires after awakening as a demon lord, the fight against Hinata comes in the next volume (3rd season) and until then Rimuru doesn't have any power boosts other than copying Hinata's sword arts and gaining existence erasure resistance, Raphael's explanations come after Hinata's fight, but Rimuru already had the skill

there's more evidence that it's MGR rather than HGR in the LN but I'm not going to rack my brains over it, went to try to discuss this with supporters and got attacked lol

And yes, he has HGR in the anime, the HGR comes from the "infinite regeneration" skill he acquires after awakening as a demon lord, the fight against Hinata comes in the next volume (3rd season) and until then Rimuru doesn't have any power boosts other than copying Hinata's sword arts and gaining existence erasure resistance, Raphael's explanations come after Hinata's fight, but Rimuru already had the skill
Yeah regenerating through a skill already disqualifies it as HGR. It was the entire point of my CRT and i got attacked especially by worthless and milly. Good thing i had some backup though

So it's not really HGR since the skill (information) is left intact (?)
that's exactly it, the argument is that Rimuru could regenerate from an attack that can erase skills (like Beelzebub) that are information, but Tensura skills stay in the core (another thing made of information), but the technique has never been able to destroy the heart which is something deeper than the body, mind and soul, in fact the only reason Hinata managed to erase Beelzebub was because Rimuru sacrificed the skill instead of suffering the attack, there are other scans of another character who has infinite regeneration who explicitly said not to be able to regenerate the core, as well as a statement by Rimuru saying he will die if the core is destroyed, but they didn't accept any of those arguments lol I find the counter-arguments very unconvincing

Regenerating from core is simply Mid Godly, Rimuru need just to regenerate from core destruction/information Erasure which me and @Tatsumi504 privately discussed it.
Yes, but they say that Rimuru can regenerate from the core, and there was never an explicit statement proving this, if you do a CRT I will give my support and send scans which I consider the main anti-feats, but I don't intend to get involved again, I have no more patience for Tensura on the wiki, supporters have become too toxic for me to handle🗿

Back