• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

so there's no way they can lose HGR based on information when they don't have it in the first place🗿
I mean they have both, but it looks like the information remains intact. Which is kind of strange, since the source (concept) itself exists deeper than the information, I thought that destroying the source would destroy the information along with it, and regenerat the source by regenerating the concept and information.

I mean they have both, but it looks like the information remains intact. Which is kind of strange, since the source (concept) itself exists deeper than the information, I thought that destroying the source would destroy the information along with it, and regenerate the source by regenerating the concept and information.
What? Didn't Elde CRT confirm that Information exists inside the source? By destroying the source it would also erase the fundamental information (info type 2).

that's exactly it, the argument is that Rimuru could regenerate from an attack that can erase skills (like Beelzebub) that are information, but Tensura skills stay in the core (another thing made of information), but the technique has never been able to destroy the heart which is something deeper than the body, mind and soul, in fact the only reason Hinata managed to erase Beelzebub was because Rimuru sacrificed the skill instead of suffering the attack, there are other scans of another character who has infinite regeneration who explicitly said not to be able to regenerate the core, as well as a statement by Rimuru saying he will die if the core is destroyed, but they didn't accept any of those arguments lol I find the counter-arguments very unconvincing
My knowledge regarding Tensura sometimes scares me.
Maybe this is why I shouldn't read all those Anos vs Rimuru Vs threads from long ago.

Hello, I'm new here, nice to meet you.

So, I just remembered some things, please correct me if I'm wrong: Gods are Order in the most literal sense, like, Abstract Existence Type 1. A god's authority is a part of their Order, with gods being able to use their authority whenever they want. Kandaquizorte is Nafta's authority. Gods also exist in the future, proof of this is Yzak, who freezes the futures in which he is destroyed, and Nafta's eyes, through which she can see herself in the future. Is everything that I said correct? If yes, it means that all gods, and thus their authorities, exist in all of the infinite futures normally, which, in turn, means that in each one of the infinite futures of Nafta's Kandaquizorte, there is a Nafta with a Kandaquizorte, which also holds infinite futures, each future also having a Nafta and Kandaquizorte... infinitely, is this right? Or am I thinking too much?

Changing subjects, does someone knows the chapter or has the scan that states that the Book of Traces records the past as videos? I remember seeing something about it in a thread made by @EldemadeDityjon.

Hello, I'm new here, nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you too.
So, I just remembered some things, please correct me if I'm wrong: Gods are Order in the most literal sense, like, Abstract Existence Type 1. A god's authority is a part of their Order, with gods being able to use their authority whenever they want. Kandaquizorte is Nafta's authority. Gods also exist in the future, proof of this is Yzak, who freezes the futures in which he is destroyed, and Nafta's eyes, through which she can see herself in the future. Is everything that I said correct? If yes, it means that all gods, and thus their authorities, exist in all of the infinite futures normally, which, in turn, means that in each one of the infinite futures of Nafta's Kandaquizorte, there is a Nafta with a Kandaquizorte, which also holds infinite futures, each future also having a Nafta and Kandaquizorte... infinitely, is this right? Or am I thinking too much?
A member named pain already brought it up and I don't think anyone takes this as Seriously and i am not bothered to take it either until LN has something else .
Changing subjects, does someone knows the chapter or has the scan that states that the Book of Traces records the past as videos? I remember seeing something about it in a thread made by @EldemadeDityjon.
It's not records them as video more like book imprints / writes the world records and shows the events which is imprinted in the book like a video or projectile. Just take the movie theater as example. Movie is displayed in the screen but reels imprints the complete movie. I hope this explains your questions.

As for chapters regarding book of traces refer 275 and 330

If yes, it means that all gods, and thus their authorities, exist in all of the infinite futures normally, which, in turn, means that in each one of the infinite futures of Nafta's Kandaquizorte, there is a Nafta with a Kandaquizorte, which also holds infinite futures, each future also having a Nafta and Kandaquizorte... infinitely, is this right? Or am I thinking too much?
This is plausible way of thinking about it.
But inherently, yes, this thinking too much about it.

As far as I'm concern, the narrative wouldn't explore that option and fixated on something that lack context would lead to headcanon territory.

Nice to meet you too.

A member named pain already brought it up and I don't think anyone takes this as Seriously and i am not bothered to take it either until LN has something else .

It's not records them as video more like book imprints / writes the world records and shows the events which is imprinted in the book like a video or projectile. Just take the movie theater as example. Movie is displayed in the screen but reels imprints the complete movie. I hope this explains your questions.

As for chapters regarding book of traces refer 275 and 330
I see, thanks for replying.

I see, thanks for replying.
No problem. If you have any doubts feel free to ask. If you use Discord join this channel we normally discuss MG topics there. Otherwise fine ask here only.

No problem. If you have any doubts feel free to ask. If you use Discord join this channel we normally discuss MG topics there. Otherwise fine ask here only.

Am I the only one who doesn't have discord ? Iam an old man after all 💀

Excuse me, let me introduce my wife 😍🙏🏼
1673119852145.jpg

It shouldn't. Venuzdonoa is erasing them from existance rather then killing them
It was stated that you need ability such as existence erasure to negate immo type 5 so I don't see the problem.
5: Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.

And if I am not wrong, Graham true nothingness lacks all order, which means it would also lack the order of life and death as well but Venuzdonoa was still capable of erasing him a few time.

If this is accepted then I think this will be the best description:
Immortality Negation (Type 5; Can kill Gods who are immortal and don't even live, Capable of killing Graham who lacks all order, which include the order of life and death.)
edit: feel free to edit the description if I made any grammar error

So the size of all layers are the same right? I just realized that assuming that's the case then Anos will have only 6-D range even if his AP is 1-B due to being able to destroy 99+ layers 🗿

The layers are more deeper so you will need more range to reach a new layer so it works
Because the layers have the same size, so that only increases baseline 5-D range unless deeper layer's size is uncountable infinite of shallow layer's size.

Because the layers have the same size, so that only increases baseline 5-D range unless deeper layer's size is uncountable infinite of shallow layer's size.
Nah, every deeper layer is another dimension, to reach that layer you will have to reach that dimension and with 6-D you won't be able to reach it so it's ok.

So what's the evidence your going to bring forth.
Something like, deeper world=uncountable infinite amounts of any random things within that world (bubble is accepted to be a spacetime), and anything within deeper world is stronger than shallow world as a whole, so that makes the gap between shallow and deeper world uncountable.
TikTok scaling perhaps.
Joke on you I don't use TikTok, if not even straight up despise it with every fibre of my being.

Back