• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

So probably an argument that has already been rejected or isn't applicable for the wiki's standards.
You should know that most of the scaling used to scale characters outside the wiki have either been previously rejected and are used on sites where they are less strict or simply do not fit our standards. Just look at this.

Something like, deeper world=uncountable infinite amounts of any random things within that world (bubble is accepted to be a spacetime),
Unless it actually talks about uncountable infinity, which I doubt, then this doesn't mean much.

and anything within deeper world is stronger than shallow world as a whole, so that makes the gap between shallow and deeper world uncountable.
And this has already been rejected as not being enough fir a qualitative difference unless you have something new to bring to the table.

You should know that most of the scaling used to scale characters outside the wiki have either been previously rejected and are used on sites where they are less strict or simply do not fit our standards. Just look at this.
Legends say the reason why 1A has no scans is because it's actually his headcannon

Unless it actually talks about uncountable infinity, which I doubt, then this doesn't mean much.
I can't count any verse that goes "this is uncountably infinite" bla bla bla

If they did that, I'm sure most of the wiki would call it out "This verse is obviously copying our tiering system".
And this has already been rejected as not being enough fir a qualitative difference unless you have something new to bring to the table.
Who knows?

Anyway, I need your help here. Explain to me why the English version is non canon after the Pokémon Company official website mentions its equally canon. 🎅

By the way, is Graham's NEP above the baseline? If I'm not mistaken, can you argue Graham's NEP above the baseline at the same level as the layers?

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure the silver sea 6D doesn't really meet the requirements, and I thought she was 6D because she was bigger than the layers.

I wish anos was 8-D

that way I could put him against servants

they can negate transduality type 3, HGR regeneration and type 4 immortality.

And they do have conceptual hax to interact with abstract existence

only problem is anos is type 8 too and I don’t think the servants I want a

I wish anos was 8-D

99 Layers of resistance to HGR neg, immortality neg goes brr.

Also misfit has abstracts that are abstract to type 1 concepts.

I wish anos was 8-D

☠️☠️☠️what broken 8-D are these?

Well it only applies to certain hax

however you do get tier 1-A transduality type 3 negation

and it only negates type 4 immortality along with HGR.

Doesn’t negate type 8 but everything else. Like your soul, information, type 4, etc are destroyed.
Smurf is a scam in Vs thread.

You go agaisnt them thinking they just like you, only for them to pull that tier 0 energy projection or something. 🗿

Smurf is a scam in Vs thread.

You go agaisnt them thinking they just like you, only for them to pull that tier 0 energy projection or something. 🗿
You want something even worse check out this guy

tier 0 power mimicry (he can’t copy objects though) he can mimic all the natural powers and resistances of someone.

tier 0 power mimicry (he can’t copy objects though) he can mimic all the natural powers and resistances of someone.
I already got acquintance with 682, so it doesn't faze me anymore.
Tho, the dude art looks cool.

I already got acquintance with 682, so it doesn't faze me anymore.
Tho, the dude art looks cool.
I should mention that when he copies a persons abilities he can use their abilities in ways they couldn’t do.

also this

“Well, the issue is Joshua simply has the perfect opportunity. While he's mimicking everything about you to a T he can also focus on gaining the advantage. For example, when he was fighting Lan Mu they were basically equal, but the moment he got the edge once that was pretty much game over.”

Made by a powerscaler?

Back