• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Hey Guys, this is just a random theory on my part without much basis, but I want to hear what you say....

Anos and Graham are considered Misfit because they exist outside the world's order, reason and logic, this as far as I can see applies to all the Silver Sea, for the moment the SS is the cosmology of the verse itself without counting the Abyss, since we take into account that the laws of the actual verse do not apply to them, and there is a dialogue of Graham where he says "Where do you think we came from? (Graham)", could it be that in reality they are from a totally different world where not even the laws are incapable of conternating them and mean nothing to them? It sounds crazy but it could be Acausality 5 since they say they exist outside the framework of the world, but the laws, logics, etc. nothing applies to them, theoretically they transcend them.

could it be that in reality they are from a totally different world where not even the laws are incapable of conternating them and mean nothing to them? It sounds crazy but it could be Acausality 5 since they say they exist outside the framework of the world, but the laws, logics, etc. nothing applies to them, theoretically they transcend them.
Yeah, we're entering true form anos

Hey Guys, this is just a random theory on my part without much basis, but I want to hear what you say....

Anos and Graham are considered Misfit because they exist outside the world's order, reason and logic, this as far as I can see applies to all the Silver Sea, for the moment the SS is the cosmology of the verse itself without counting the Abyss, since we take into account that the laws of the actual verse do not apply to them, and there is a dialogue of Graham where he says "Where do you think we came from? (Graham)", could it be that in reality they are from a totally different world where not even the laws are incapable of conternating them and mean nothing to them? It sounds crazy but it could be Acausality 5 since they say they exist outside the framework of the world, but the laws, logics, etc. nothing applies to them, theoretically they transcend them.
Isn't Anos born in militia world

Yes, but I would refer to the Voldigoad lineage and also to Graham, both could have come from somewhere outside the world taking into account what graham said.

I really think Evolution cycle of bubbles from layers to layers is higher dimensional. But i don't know how to explain it

Because it's inefficient to measure all of the small world's order and the amount of magic power it possesses, we'll use the amount of fire dew it possesses to determine the hierarchy. The more fire dew a small world has, the deeper it is located."
Location is not a matter of place, but of the strength of order in that world.
"Are you saying that the deep world is taking the fire dew away from the shallow world?"
"That understanding is fine, but the fire dew belongs to no one. It is an order in the Silver Sea. The fire dew is something that travels across the sea and through various bubbles."
[...]
"Magic power flows from shallow to deep, and fire dew flows from shallow to deep."
[...]
"The fire dew that is released from the bubble world is what every Sovereign desires in order to bring the lesser worlds to the deeper levels. Fire Dew is a force. The more of it there is, the stronger it is, the deeper the world becomes."

I mean whole explanation for Silver Sea given in WN is small world's evolves and sinks into deeper. Parrington statement refers difference between layers is difference between dimensions in everything.

We didn't get Reality fiction difference because all bubbles are separate plane of existence and still we got some other ways of proving they have Possibility of higher dimensional. Silver water Shogi. I really don't think any verse has parralal universes who uses other universes as play things.

Anyway I hope LN gives better explanation.

A possibility

He had a past life before becoming the "Anos" we know. As shown when Elmide meets Anos and then he said "you have grown weaker", implying that he had a past life before and was way stronger than the current Anos.
Something about Tyrant Demon king Amuru someone if i remember correctly

Acausality 5 for Anos just isn't a thing right now. They don't have feats of not being able to be interacted with because of the whole misfit thing. Not to mention i think causality haxing someone who is type 5 is pretty big anti feat as well.

Acausality 5 for Anos just isn't a thing right now. They don't have feats of not being able to be interacted with because of the whole misfit thing. Not to mention i think causality haxing someone who is type 5 is pretty big anti feat as well.
Agree, the case is the same as kurogane ikki

Huh, i see... Hmmmm interesting. Anyway it was just a simply theory, tho i don't remember when Anos gets causality haxed..

Hey Guys, a question, how do we treat Anos and Venuz Regen Neg and Immo Neg? Baseline or Above Baseline? in my opinion we have always treated it as above baseline, to be more specific in the same way we treat Concepts in the verse

You are correct, but it would only apply to the strongest in the verse, because not everyone can act as a source, most depend on their body, soul and mind.

Then, if those 3 are destroyed, the source would still exist, right? I mean, it's even stated that the source exist even deeper.

Then, wouldn't source be type 1 concept since it's unbound by the object it govern...?
Yes, the source exists deeper than the body, soul, and mind, and doesn't immediately cease to exist if any/all of the previously mentioned things are destroyed, but IIRC the source "changes form" or something a short while after physical death, so I don't think it's completely unbound from the object it governs.
I could be misremembering something tho.

Huh, I don't remember any specific case about sources changing its form. After the body,mind and soul are destroyed the source remains intact as far as i know, i could be wrong tho

Actually, I consider myself one of the less knowledgeable members do that's why I ask

Back