• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Just a theory.

Btw I am not good with English. Just try to understand somewhat and please ignore grammar mistakes.

1. Each world(bubble) borns in zero layer.
  2. Layer 1 is referred as shallow layer and layer 2 is referred as deeper layer by layer two inhabitants. The same goes on deeper layers.
  3. Each Bubbles keeps on evolving and keep sinking into deeper layers.
  4. Laws and concepts makes up a bubble if the order is destroyed the bubble will be destroyed too and new bubble will occupy that spot.
  5. Deeper layers has everything on higher dimensional level from shallow layers bubbles including laws and concepts.
  6. Deeper layers Bubbles are on higher dimension it can be confirmed by silver water Shogi when Anos destroyed deeper layers bubbles they stated if he can destroy deeper layers bubbles with just hand shallow layer bubbles should be destroyed by just his presence.
  7. Silver water Shogi is also great example for showing difference between layers. Deeper layers uses shallow layer bubbles as Shogi pieces.
WN Chapter 497

" It's easy to guess. In this Ginshui Holy Sea, the inhabitants of the shallow layers are deprived of everything by the inhabitants of the deeper layers. Even life is very easy. The inhabitants of the bubble world cannot even notice it. For them. It doesn't exist outside the world, it looks like it's order. "

Latest Magic Bullets Arc. Using shallow layer world as Bullets.

I think dimensionality difference between layers is shown many times and shogi and magic bullet can be used as reference for R>F.

Maybe he meant the energy produced when the catle is thrown that involves some KE *****(?),
I mean yeah, we know that in maou gakuin Magic=power. But I don't think the wiki will accept it.

A couple of months ago I tried to upgrade all characters's lifting strenght upscaling from a feat Cell did.

I tried to tell them that in fact, in DB psych power/Ki, scales to AP (that's how it works in verse) but it got rejected.

Last edited:
Just a theory.

Btw I am not good with English. Just try to understand somewhat and please ignore grammar mistakes.

1. Each world(bubble) borns in zero layer.
  2. Layer 1 is referred as shallow layer and layer 2 is referred as deeper layer by layer two inhabitants. The same goes on deeper layers.
  3. Each Bubbles keeps on evolving and keep sinking into deeper layers.
  4. Laws and concepts makes up a bubble if the order is destroyed the bubble will be destroyed too and new bubble will occupy that spot.
  5. Deeper layers has everything on higher dimensional level from shallow layers bubbles including laws and concepts.
  6. Deeper layers Bubbles are on higher dimension it can be confirmed by silver water Shogi when Anos destroyed deeper layers bubbles they stated if he can destroy deeper layers bubbles with just hand shallow layer bubbles should be destroyed by just his presence.
  7. Silver water Shogi is also great example for showing difference between layers. Deeper layers uses shallow layer bubbles as Shogi pieces.
WN Chapter 497

" It's easy to guess. In this Ginshui Holy Sea, the inhabitants of the shallow layers are deprived of everything by the inhabitants of the deeper layers. Even life is very easy. The inhabitants of the bubble world cannot even notice it. For them. It doesn't exist outside the world, it looks like it's order. "

Latest Magic Bullets Arc. Using shallow layer world as Bullets.

I think dimensionality difference between layers is shown many times and shogi and magic bullet can be used as reference for R>F.
The entire shogi agurment couldn't get the Cosmology to possibly 1-B

The entire shogi agurment couldn't get the Cosmology to possibly 1-B
Reality fiction is not the main thing.
Diffence in power levels in layers does shows dimensionality differences.

Guren lagan don't have R>F. Just having statement of extra dimensionality gave it 11D AP.

Maou Gakuin is all about law and order difference.
Deeper layers does have laws and concepts on different dimension.

Also as i explained. Difference between layers are considered as on higher dimension. Where bubble in same layers aren't considered as anything.

Well just a theory and as far as i seen Silver sea is all about Evolution of bubbles in dimensionality differences between layers.

Different cosmology different rules. 😑. Doesn't sixth dimension of DC is considered Outerversal.

I do think it's all up to verses how they display dimensionality differences.

Well whatever i think i should ask this to ultima or don'ttalk as they are the one who well versed with dimensionality.

Not even Low 1-C for that matter.
Low 1-C is very much possible, due to the fact that the space between any two 4-D universes is the 5th Dimension since one would need a 5th co-ordinate to index their position. In Silver Sea, this space is actually the Silver waters flowing through..Magic is utilised from Silver Waters..Also, this got accepted by ultima, but he said scans needed, so i will wait for March 2022...

Last edited:
Diffence in power levels in layers does shows dimensionality differences
You will have to prove that, verses that uses Hierarchy Similar to this Cosmology uses reality fiction
Guren lagan don't have R>F. Just having statement of extra dimensionality gave it 11D AP.
It is more than that, they use brane and string
Maou Gakuin is all about law and order difference.
Deeper layers does have laws and concepts on different dimension
This would also need to be proven
Different cosmology different rules. 😑. Doesn't sixth dimension of DC is considered Outerversal.
Yep
I do think it's all up to verses how they display dimensionality differences.
Well, it depends.
Well whatever i think i should ask this to ultima or don'ttalk as they are the one who well versed with dimensionality
That would be better

You will have to prove that, verses that uses Hierarchy Similar to this Cosmology uses reality fiction

Yep

Well, it depends.

That would be better
Seems like Ultima accepted the Low 1-C stuff

IIRC, we never brought stuff for Low 1-C things, the most I remember is discussing whether the SS would qualify for Low 1-C. here and it was rejected
That's what Cosmo said, he talked with Ultima on Discord about it, he even showed me a screenshot of how Ultima agreed

Discord doesn't mean anything unless he says so directly in the wiki

Honestly, I have seen the space in-between universe agurment several times. Arceus would be low 1-C based on large size.

Maou Gakuin is all about power level.

This legit shows the difference. Also if they are on same plane why wouldn't shallow layers just barg into deeper layers.

Btw so deeper layers can draw magic circle and gain access to shallow layers and use those worlds as Shogi pieces 🤨. So if those shallow layers gets destroyed no one lived in shallow layers can't do anything. but it's not Reality fiction?

Can you give me which cosmology that's is still 4D and has infinite x Infinite x infinite x ........x infinite layers of difference in power levels.

It's pretty much author intended to give layers a dimension difference.

I am talking about seeing lower dimensional as Infinity below
Refer the blog created by null
I don't know how 6th D for DC is outer i am just refering difference verses has different rules.
Well, it depends.
Refer Null blog. Difference between layers are dimensional in power levels and everything.
That would be better
Well i spoke with null he asked me to wait for LN Volume 11. So I am just gonna wait.

Well anyway my point is there are tons of explanation is given for difference between layers. If they are on same plane then author wouldn't made shallow and deep layers differences.

Kinda interesting

Pretty much stated that deeper layers can rob or destroy shallow layers bubbles but shallow layers wouldn't be even able to notice that. It's kinda shows shallow layers can't enter deeper layers and deeper layers can do anything with shallow layers without even them noticing something has been happened.

Currently in Magic Bullet World Arc deeper worlds are capable of using shallow layers bubbles as bullets. I still don't get how much of an difference we are looking for.

BTW i think author introduced countless bubbles in each layers is to give hax manipulation and resistance for character on dimensionality layers.

Magic Bullet World Arc probably gonna end in March. We probably getting something different in new Arc. Don't know what this time author gonna introduce. Shogi and Magic Bullet. Next ping pong ball or something 😂

Don't get your hopes up, they will most likely skip a lot of important information. Y'all know how anime works
Anos stomping past and future world.
Anos vs Graham and Anos vs Eques
Anos and sasha past life
Anos using almighty sword and stomping ahid.
Also some parts in spirit forest Arc ( i am not a big fan of this Arc).

One question, since when did you become interested in MG? Recently it's the first time I see you here.
I was interested in MODKA from last year only. I was busy with bleach CRT and i created my Wiki account recently in October.

Currently there is no big CRTs going on for bleach. So just trying to see if i can help here anyway possible.

Back