• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Oh, shit.

Besides the body puppet(which I doubt scan is needed for), the adaptation one is clearly there
Adaptation simply needed a small correction. I believe a scan is needed for body puppetry as it may be obvious to us but not to others.

Overall, some of the things you listed needed scans (added them), some clearly don't ask I find it redundant to add a scan for an ability that has been indexed already in the same profile.
Which one are you talking about?
Most of the abilities come from the same chapter. If you check the reference section, you'll find no chapter was spammed as much as chapter 255
This is not for my information but for those who are viewing the profile. the patrolling staff may not be privy to such information.
@Shadow_Somnius what were you suggesting for Nafta's Lifting strength?
Adding 'likely' before Class Z, since we do not definitively know if she has such.

Adaptation simply needed a small correction. I believe a scan is needed for body puppetry as it may be obvious to us but not to others.

Which one are you talking about?

This is not for my information but for those who are viewing the profile. the patrolling staff may not be privy to such information.

Adding 'likely' before Class Z, since we do not definitively know if she has such.
Oh, I see. I suggest leaving it for now since I plan to have all of that upgraded

I have a question
Anos father is the reincarnation of celis right ?
Has he regained his memory and power or not ?
Same question about Anos mother ?

Welcome to VSB.
(I am the one on the right)
anime-hi.gif

I hate this anime, dang man, I wish one scene that they both goes together. ONE SCENE DUDE. But no, he is so boring to realize it
I love hyoka but I agree with you that they didn't give any damn scene to them.

Can I ask something ? What does cardinality have to do with scaling characters.i hear it a lot but I can only scale up to 2A without any problems.anything higher is complicated especially when I start hearing Abt Cardinals

Read this

They are ways of measuring degrees of uncountable infinities, which is how Tier 1 is defined.
Basically I got the gist of it.but I would like to ask something else,for example it was mentioned that for example a spacetime continuum comprising two temporal dimensions (Instead of just one) would have an additional time direction whose "snapshots" correspond to the whole of a 4-dimensional spacetime, and so on and so forth.Can you please give an example of what this means.

In the same way that a conventional timeline is comprised of uncountable infinite snapshots of 3-D space (Low 2-C), a timeline that is comprised of uncountable infinite snapshots of 4-D space (each snapshot being a Low 2-C structure) would result in an overall structure that sees a Low 2-C one as infinitesimal, and thus Low 1-C (because it is uncountably infinite bigger than a Low 2-C one).

In the same way that a conventional timeline is comprised of uncountable infinite snapshots of 3-D space grants Low 2-C, a timeline that is comprised of uncountable infinite snapshots of 4-D space (each snapshot being a Low 2-C structure) would result in an overall structure that sees a Low 2-C one as infinitesimal, and thus Low 1-C (because it is uncountably infinite bigger than a Low 2-C one).
Oh now I get it.so that would qualify for 5D in other words low 1C right ?.does transcending a high 1A structure or being make that character tier 0 or you need a lot more.

Also Doesn't like a layer in the silver sea contain Infinite bubbles in which a bubble qualifies as a space-time continuum.shouldnt that count as a low 1c structure or am I mistaken

Oh now I get it.so that would qualify for 5D in other words low 1C right ?
Yes.
does transcending a high 1A structure or being make that character tier 0 or you need a lot more.
It doesn't.
Also Doesn't like a layer in the silver sea contain Infinite bubbles in which a bubble qualifies as a space-time continuum.shouldnt that count as a low 1c structure or am I mistaken
That's 2-A.

Bro , I have a question | Tranduality Type 2,3 cannot protect from higher dimensions. because it is confined to its own dimensional plane

Does this mean that Anos & Graham's NEP2 can't be protected from higher dimensions? | Because Anos & Graham NEP2 is derived from Tranduality Type 2,3.

Bro , I have a question | Tranduality Type 2,3 cannot protect from higher dimensions. because it is confined to its own dimensional plane

Does this mean that Anos & Graham's NEP2 can't be protected from higher dimensions? | Because Anos & Graham NEP2 is derived from Tranduality Type 2,3.
Nope. Transduality does not give NEP2 unless you explicitly transcend the duality of existence and nonexistence. Graham has NEP2 becuase you can destroy his nonexistence to reveal his true form that is nonexistence without reason, that could be destroyed to more fundamental nonexistence.

To interact with NEP 2, feats of affecting Nonexistent beings are required. Otherwise, you don't affect.Even because non-existent beings are out of existence, right? Therefore, they are not limited to the dimensional plane. Graham's nothingness is also said to exist outside the order, structure, and reason of the world. Reason alone is already superior to the dimensional plane of the worlds. Only Venuzdonoa and Anos are able to interact with Graham's nothingness for the reason that they destroy any and all reason. And even then they can't destroy it permanently.

I found this in arnos' profile, isn't this mean all his power and resistance get infinite layers

Reactive Power Level (The torch flares up with renewed vigour just before it extinguishes, and uses it to overcome extinguishment.[13] In other words, as a person approaches their own death, they gain a permanent yet limited increase in power[14], which they can then utilise in an attempt to prevent their own death. Additionally, as Anos approaches his own destruction, his power increases infinitely[15]; e.g. This immense increase in power enabled a weakened Anos to withstand Melheis' attacks and regain his prime self's power[16]; This immense increase in power enabled Anos to withstand an <Egil Grone Angdroa> capable of destroying the universe[17])

I found this in arnos' profile, isn't this mean all his power and resistance get infinite layers

Reactive Power Level (The torch flares up with renewed vigour just before it extinguishes, and uses it to overcome extinguishment.[13] In other words, as a person approaches their own death, they gain a permanent yet limited increase in power[14], which they can then utilise in an attempt to prevent their own death. Additionally, as Anos approaches his own destruction, his power increases infinitely[15]; e.g. This immense increase in power enabled a weakened Anos to withstand Melheis' attacks and regain his prime self's power[16]; This immense increase in power enabled Anos to withstand an <Egil Grone Angdroa> capable of destroying the universe[17])
Yup. This should also ensure Anos wins over an opponent of the same tier with extreme ease, right?

Example: Anos is low 1-C (5D) and is facing an opponent from the same tier but from another verse. This opponent can interact with its origin and deal very well with layers of hax and resistances. Therefore, when activating the source of destruction, Anos should not be able to defeat this opponent as he would increase his power Infinitely and with that, being Infinitely above the baseline?

Back