• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Bro azure sky is space time or not doesn't matter it's size matter I guess it size is infinite and infinite times bigger then a 2A structure then it's ok to assume that is 4D as well I guess or maybe higher maybe I can be wrong at this
Bruh it matter
If its just a infinite space = just 2-A ×∞ = 4D

But if its a space-time = uncountably infinite 2-A = 5D

Now since its not a space-time
We need prove that the 2-A structure is a infinitesimal subsets of the space to make the space 5D

Bro azure sky is space time or not doesn't matter it's size matter I guess it size is infinite and infinite times bigger then a 2A structure then it's ok to assume that is 4D as well I guess or maybe higher maybe I can be wrong at this
Azure sky should be 5D in size

no, bubbles are 2-A for containing countless realms which can encompass up to infinite timelines. I don't think the temporal dimension of bubbles was ever taken into account
Bro 3space+ 1 time which is 4D
Time is temporal dimension I guess

Azure sky should be 5D in size
Above baseline 2A if azure is under the bubble cause sanctuary are microcosm structure of bubble not azure sky realm bubble is considered bigger then sanctuary not azure but azure realm infinite is just like adding infinite not higher I could be wrong Oblivion can answer this more accurately then me so I can't say more about azure being 5D

Above baseline 2A if azure is under the bubble cause sanctuary are microcosm structure of bubble not azure sky realm bubble is considered bigger then sanctuary not azure but azure realm infinite is just like adding infinite not higher I could be wrong Oblivion can answer this more accurately then me so I can't say more about azure being 5D
i understand what you're trying to say now, the bubble is indeed bigger than the azure sky but i don't think the space of the bubble is higher-dimensional compared to the space of the azure sky, so i'd say possibly 5D for the azure sky and solid 5D for the spatial coordinates of the whole bubble

Its just 4D
4 spatial dimensions
No time is mentioned
If we added time to it
It will become 5D but time is not mentioned

Btw wich verse is this
Well, that's only the first part of the scan.

Second part is Here.
"Seeing the world past around and starve to death" indicate time is moving, which mean the dimensions has temporal time.

You said the temporal dimension of bubble is not taken but it is cause that is what 2A bubble is for I still think bubble can be easily 5D but not sure about 6D
it is indeed not taken into account, bubbles are currently 2-A because of the future world. There should be uncountably infinite snapshots of the bubbles' space since bubbles are space-time continuums

i understand what you're trying to say now, the bubble is indeed bigger than the azure sky but i don't think the space of the bubble is higher-dimensional compared to the space of the azure sky, so i'd say possibly 5D for the azure sky and solid 5D for the spatial coordinates of the whole bubble
Bro bubble contains azure under
And bubble is considered bigger then 2A structure not azure bro that's why iam saying about 5D more then 6D bubble

And bubble is considered big then 2A structure not azure bro that's why iam saying about 5D more then 6D bubble
the bubble contains both the black sky and the azure sky, the former being even bigger than the azure sky. Bubbles are definitely bigger than the azure sky.

Bruh it matter
If its just a infinite space = just 2-A ×∞ = 4D

But if its a space-time = uncountably infinite 2-A = 5D

Now since its not a space-time
We need prove that the 2-A structure is a infinitesimal subsets of the space to make the space 5D
Bruh I don't think it's matter if the size of something is making the 2A itself look smaller like if nafta can hold the whole 2A structure in her hand more then just the crystal I guess clearly getting a 5D

If god actually took the bubble world itself then just firedew so that make them bigger then 2A since a 4D space can't hold something bigger then 4D itself it would directly make them 5D

Well, that's only the first part of the scan.

Second part is Here.
"Seeing the world past around and starve to death" indicate time is moving, which mean the dimensions has temporal time.
Its still 4D
You need to add one of this 2 to make it 5D

5th spatial dimension or a time
If this world is a space-time
And we have proves that the space is 4D
Destroying it should be 5D
But you need statements that prove that the world is a Space-time

Its still 4D
You need to add one of this 2 to make it 5D

5th spatial dimension or a time
If this world is a space-time
And we have proves that the space is 4D
Destroying it should be 5D
But you need statements that prove that the world is a Space-time
So at the end of the day.
There's possibility of 5D but lack context.

Well, this is the problem we have been dealing with ever since vol. 4 is released.

So at the end of the day.
There's possibility of 5D but lack context.

Well, this is the problem we have been dealing with ever since vol. 4 is released.
you already have 4D space
You just need
1-context that prove this world is a Space-time
2- character destroying/ creating / affecting a world like this ( in the affecting one you also need to prove that the time is affected )

you already have 4D space
You just need
1-context that prove this world is a Space-time
2- character destroying/ creating / affecting a world like this ( in the affecting one you also need to prove that the time is affected )
Well, that 4D space co-exist with 3D realm, and contained inside conceptual bubble-like structure often refered as space-time (universe) as a whole.

Back