• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Well, that 4D space co-exist with 3D realm, and contained inside conceptual bubble-like structure often refered as space-time (universe) as a whole.
Shouldn't this work
If you have scans to prove that it Space-time with 4D space

Correct me if im wrong
From what i understand
Space is 4D
You have 3 dimensional spaces that the normal humans can see and feel and affect + a additional dimensional space that this character on the scan used and moved on it and other characters can't see it or affect it
And this 4D space is contained inside a conceptual bubble-like structure
Often refered as a Space-time right ?

Isn't this obviously a Space-time with 4D space wich mean uncountably infinite 4D = 5D
Btw i dont think we should talk about this in mgk thread

I watched many Chinese manhua like battle through the heavens
Martial universe
Eternal life
Perfect world
Stellar transformation and many more

Shouldn't this work
If you have scans to prove that it Space-time with 4D space

Correct me if im wrong
From what i understand
Space is 4D
You have 3 dimensional spaces that the normal humans can see and feel and affect + a additional dimensional space that this character on the scan used and moved on it and other characters can't see it or affect it
And this 4D space is contained inside a conceptual bubble-like structure
Often refered as a Space-time right ?

Isn't this obviously a Space-time with 4D space wich mean uncountably infinite 4D = 5D
Btw i dont think we should talk about this in mgk thread
Space is 3D

Who can affect space physically they are 3D who can affect space time they are 4D means if someone just destroy the space means the universe that is 3D but if someone destroy space time that is 4D so affecting space is 3D

Oh, i must have interpreted it wrong then

i assumed it was some sort of time hax or immeasurable speed cuz he can go anywhere he wished and avoid any attack

Oh, i must have interpreted it wrong then

i assumed it was some sort of time hax or immeasurable speed cuz he can go anywhere he wished and avoid any attack
well it has similar results, the reason why he can phase out of sight and avoid any attack is basically why a cube can phase out of the sight of a 2D square by moving through another spatial axis

I don't think 5 Spatial + 1 Temporal = 6D would get accepted by the wiki.

Instant Death literally explained a higher dimension with 4 Spatial + 1 time which would make the space 5D, but tier 2 characters never get upgraded to low 1-C.

But this is me again rambling about ID and using whatboutism, so just ignore my message.
The microcosm statement is what interests me.
So just go for it, or ask in QnA.
If 5D earth can exist why 4spatial+ 1temporal can't exist 😏

Reference? Scan?

Reference? Scan?

barley->barely

@Dread , @Dereck03
Overall, some of the things you listed needed scans (added them), some clearly don't ask I find it redundant to add a scan for an ability that has been indexed already in the same profile. Most of the abilities come from the same chapter. If you check the reference section, you'll find no chapter was spammed as much as chapter 255

Nah It fine, this topic would make us discuss how higher dimensions work and probably provide insight how to argue for tier 1 MGK.

All god in ID has Immeasurable Speed.
100% sure bubble world being 5D will work since it is making a 2A structure looks small it is holding definitely not adding infinite since sanctuary is miscrosm structure of bubble a 2A structure is just a microcosm of something which itself is also infinite so 5D bubble world will work I guess

100% sure bubble world being 5D will work since it is making a 2A structure looks small it is holding definitely not adding infinite since sanctuary is miscrosm structure of bubble a 2A structure is just a microcosm of something which itself is also infinite so 5D bubble world will work I guess
It will work dw. The infinite transcendence and next upcoming chapters will prove it.

Time to make a low1C mgk crt 😁since iam not good at this can anyone make a low1C bubble world crt with Explaination try to explain it that bubble is not a added infinite in 2A but a bigger infinite then a 4D structure

Layers still lack context to be higher D
Yes layers lacks proof of higher D cause they hold countless bubbles not infinite so yeah your point is right if layers hold infinite bubble worlds and has Statment of making the bubble being just Microcosm of the layer then we can hope for higherD but not now I guess

Time to make a low1C mgk crt 😁since iam not good at this can anyone make a low1C bubble world crt with Explaination try to explain it that bubble is not a added infinite in 2A but a bigger infinite then a 4D structure
the current CRT has not been accepted yet, we have to wait (we can prepare it tho).

Back