• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

i wanted to see the crt that this was rejected, the explanation about the silver sea seems to be 1-B no matter how i look at it, this 2-A above baseline thing is weird to me, but I'm incredibly layman when it comes to tier 1 and dimensionality system
Don't worry one day we will get tier 0 anos

Hmm pretty sure anos's story still has a long way to go
Also anos>>>>>>>venuzdonoa.a reason would be the fact that It has a time limit and couldn't keep destroying Graham's source forever while anos source could and has proven to be far stronger

Hmm pretty sure anos's story still has a long way to go
Also anos>>>>>>>venuzdonoa.a reason would be the fact that It has a time limit and couldn't keep destroying Graham's source forever while anos source could and has proven to be far stronger
wait til anos meets the source of annihilation
annihilation > destruction

If I were the author
1.Anos Would destroy the whole silver sea and recreate it in the blink of an eye
2.anos would transcend space and time
3.A silver sea layer would be an outerversal structure
Lmaooo🤣🤣

If I were the author
1.Anos Would destroy the whole silver sea and recreate it in the blink of an eye
2.anos would transcend space and time
3.A silver sea layer would be an outerversal structure
Lmaooo🤣🤣
I would have make anos lifted whole silver sea if that is outerversel structure and seeing it as mere infinitesimal structure and boom high 1A

Bro tatsumi what is month of creation in Misha profile ? Does month of creation ability exist if exist then iam sorry for disturbing you tatsumi

Last edited:
Back